Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Usps vs

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 01:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Usps vs

so i went to the post office to ship something out today... i looked at the flat rate boxes and i saw my perfect box... i placed in the parts i was shipping, stuffed in a little newspaper so the part wouldnt move around. I get the lady up there to tape it up... everythings good. so i get called up to pay get it weighed and to pay... ive been shipping out a ton of parts in flat rate boxes, and i liked watching how much i saved by using flat rate shipping. so i see it pop up thinking sweet this is the small 10.95 box... good save cause by weight it was going to be 14.95. so he rings it up and it doesnt change... IT WAS NOT A FLAT RATE BOX. it was half the size of the flat rate box i was planning on using, i thought i was doing good by getting a smaller box and packing it better. if the line wasnt as long i would have went and grabbed the 10.95 box tossed it in and had them retape it. that sure would show uncle sam where to stick it!!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Staging Lane

Thumbs down

I hate when **** like that happens!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This might take the cake for "Retarded threads that get posted in SR&K but have absolutely zero relevance to street racing."
Old 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Nice death

Get the "reading comprehension" mod from Texas Speed before next time and you'll show those short wearing bag toters who's boss.

Seriously WTF is this and why is it here? This isn't even good enough for lounge fodder.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

nice kill bro...
Old 04-14-2011, 01:56 PM
TECH Regular

Where would you post this??? I have no clue... And i dont give a **** if this was stupid and a waste of your time
Old 04-14-2011, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 4doortypels
Where would you post this??? I have no clue... And i dont give a **** if this was stupid and a waste of your time
Just because your a dumbass doesn't mean you have to be an ******* too. This isn't a street race or kill story. Its about you grabbing the wrong damn box and bitching about it. You should of posted in the I did something stupid and paid for it section. Its right under the go **** yourself section. Have a nice day.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Just because your a dumbass doesn't mean you have to be an ******* too. This isn't a street race or kill story. Its about you grabbing the wrong damn box and bitching about it. You should of posted in the I did something stupid and paid for it section. Its right under the go **** yourself section. Have a nice day.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:09 PM
TECH Regular

thanks, glad you liked my story
Old 04-14-2011, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

I wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place, so I wouldn't have needed to make a totally pointless thread about my own stupidity.

Old 04-14-2011, 02:11 PM
12 Second Club

If you'd like us to go about it the nice way, read the rules noob.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ease-read.html

9. The 'Street Racing & Kill Stories' section is available for you to post your
street racing kills only. All other posts are subject to being locked (i.e. "I
killed a deer with my car.")
Old 04-14-2011, 02:17 PM
TECH Regular

here all add more to it... so i was at light today and saw a fedex truck and ups truck line up after meeting at a gas station (planned race)... the light turned green and they both went for it... they were side by side... not sure who would have won in straight up race but either way

Old 04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WSsick
I wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place, so I wouldn't have needed to make a totally pointless thread about my own stupidity.

im glad you have nothing better to do today than continue to waste your time in here. it will be locked shortly im sure... but till then please continue
Old 04-14-2011, 02:26 PM
12 Second Club

im glad you have nothing better to do today than continue to waste your time in here. it will be locked shortly im sure... but till then please continue
Today's my day off, so I will continue, thanks for your go-ahead approval chief.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I <3 this thread.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

op,
great race!
too bad you lost
add a few more mods and try again

:l ock:
Old 04-14-2011, 02:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Manalshi saved the thread, at least if that was possible.

Can we at least throw an infraction out for this one? He knew it was the wrong section and posted anyway.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Where would you post this???
I wouldn't. But for your future needs to tell internet readers about your stupidity: twitter, FML.com, or facebook should do nicely.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

so i went to the post office to ship something out today... i looked at the flat rate boxes and i saw my perfect box... i placed in the parts i was shipping, stuffed in a little newspaper so the part wouldnt move around. I get the lady up there to tape it up... everythings good. so i get called up to pay get it weighed and to pay... ive been shipping out a ton of parts in flat rate boxes, and i liked watching how much i saved by using flat rate shipping. so i see it pop up thinking sweet this is the small 10.95 box... good save cause by weight it was going to be 14.95. so he rings it up and it doesnt change... IT WAS NOT A FLAT RATE BOX. it was half the size of the flat rate box i was planning on using, i thought i was doing good by getting a smaller box and packing it better. if the line wasnt as long i would have went and grabbed the 10.95 box tossed it in and had them retape it. that sure would show uncle sam where to stick it!!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:04 PM
9 Second Club

Honorable death I suppose.