Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

03 ported cobra vs 418 g8 gt

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

The thin-skinned-ness is mind blowing. Yes I just made that word up.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It may have been the last post he made (8:28AM this morning) but he's already logged back in again (7:41PM).
Old 04-20-2011, 02:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
It may have been the last post he made (8:28AM this morning) but he's already logged back in again (7:41PM).
we are a hard group to give up
Old 04-20-2011, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whipplecharged If you are listening to this, quit being a bitch and send us some results from this race bro. You need to read the rules, man up and post your story.

Thats it!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheHitman
whipplecharged If you are listening to this, quit being a bitch and send us some results from this race bro. You need to read the rules, man up and post your story.

Thats it!
He told me he is waiting on his new intercooler pump and he should have that friday. We should have some results then or Saturday. If I lose I will be shocked!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheHitman

Thats it!
First of all I did read the rules but it has been a long time since I did. Secondly I never knew this forum had an Actual Bench Racing Forum. My bad for not doing the research first. Yes I got pissy oh well I really don't give a ****. I have been bashed several times on this forum and most of the time it wasn't from not reading the rules. If you guys actually want to discuss this then I will obide by the rules and repost in the Bench Racing section that way no one gets there panties in a wad for posting in the wrong section. I mean seriously how many people read the dang rules of a forum when they are a member of multiple forums. Bash all you want. I will continue to ignore the people who do from here on out and talk to the ones who don't. Oh and Daniel be prepared to be surprised because this little Cobra ain't going down without a good fight.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-benc...8ci-g8-gt.html

Here's the link so the rules are being properly obided by.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by whipplecharged03
First of all I did read the rules but it has been a long time since I did. Secondly I never knew this forum had an Actual Bench Racing Forum. My bad for not doing the research first. Yes I got pissy oh well I really don't give a ****. I have been bashed several times on this forum and most of the time it wasn't from not reading the rules. If you guys actually want to discuss this then I will obide by the rules and repost in the Bench Racing section that way no one gets there panties in a wad for posting in the wrong section. I mean seriously how many people read the dang rules of a forum when they are a member of multiple forums. Bash all you want. I will continue to ignore the people who do from here on out and talk to the ones who don't. Oh and Daniel be prepared to be surprised because this little Cobra ain't going down without a good fight.
You're all right with me, even if you do drive a damn Ford.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:55 PM
12 Second Club

last post i make on this forum. goodbye.
:

..... Just givin ya a rough time man.

btw, Abide
Old 04-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WSsick;14809887] :QUOTE]

what can i say you guys gooned me into posting.

Last edited by whipplecharged03; 04-20-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:37 PM
12 Second Club

Dude, chill out. We're just bustin your ***** and if you can't take that then that's pretty pathetic.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Dude, chill out. We're just bustin your ***** and if you can't take that then that's pretty pathetic.
the roll the eyes smiley was suppose to be a give away that i was being sarcastic with you.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:55 PM
12 Second Club

Well seeing as you were on your rag earlier in the thread, I didn't know how to take it.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

You drive a Mustang on an LS forum, get used to it! Makes it fun, anyway Just gotta have thick skin is all.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
You drive a Mustang on an LS forum, get used to it! Makes it fun, anyway Just gotta have thick skin is all.
Too bad your POS is broke, I'm trying to get together a whole bunch of cars for a race night Saturday out here. Everything from mid 13s to low 11s (lower if need be) will be invited, and you could come get in on it. Damn broke *** rustangs.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Man the ***** up and realize that everyone is just busting your *****!
Old 04-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Too bad your POS is broke, I'm trying to get together a whole bunch of cars for a race night Saturday out here. Everything from mid 13s to low 11s (lower if need be) will be invited, and you could come get in on it. Damn broke *** rustangs.
they do tend to stay broke a lot.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Man the ***** up and realize that everyone is just busting your *****!
You're going to ruin it giving away our secrets like that.

You've been spending too much time on the bullet it appears. *****!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:23 AM
Staging Lane

I'm sad now since recovery from my surgery I haven't been able to stand for long periods of time...but as soon as I'm capable, I'll fix Ze Rustang!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:25 AM
12 Second Club

Wheelchair + booster seat = high enough to work on slobra.

Definitely think you should make it over one night once you and the car are fixed because we have some good runs right in that low 13/high 12 area. We'll have plenty of these so no rush. Might as well order a new cam and intake "while your in there."