Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

All Bark no Bite mustang...typical

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 04:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman

But really....

Thanks for the love story bro and I miss you to..
Old 05-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jthunderz28
Heading back home from In N Out Burger. Making a left and outta nowhere a newer model Mitsubishi Evo is on my ***. Then this red early 2000's body style GT mustang comes roaring by both of us in the outer right lane.

Now I am not one to race on the street, even if there isn't any traffic but for some reason I couldnt resist. Its Friday, I have my IN N OUT Burger bagged up for dinner...and I was feeling good. LOL.

The Mustang started reving his engine while we all slowed down and the next light turned green, i was in second gear and punched it, I think he was in first he pulled for a little but at the end of 2nd gear I had at least 2 cars on him. He then turned left at the next light as I was pulling away transitioning into third gear. Funny thing is the EVO paced me after that but he didn't get next to me, as if he was unsure to race or was just scared...lol which I doubt.

Bottom line at the end of that brief encounter is that his car sounded really good like a lot of mustangs but it was a dog...I'm sorry,lol. Those SN 95 and early 2000 GT mustangs are piles. The SVT Termi Cobra is a beast and I respect that car greatly performance wise.

My car is a 6spd 2002 WS6 with a catback and lid btw.
OOOH OOOH..good kill op..but it's funny how you have good comments from the jump.One person disagree and here comes the band wagon!!!!smh THE ALLMIGHTY CHEVY WINS AGAIN....HAHAHAA
Old 05-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Banned

the funny thing about it is these BOZO's are defending a ****** mustang/ford.when there sig dont consist of anything ford...smh
Old 05-15-2011, 06:45 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jthunderz28
your retarded, should i create cliff notes for you???

"obnoxious mustang owner revving his engine after doing ricer fly by then gets his *** handed to him by an F -Body owner who's **** doesnt stink"<<<<see what I did there
So he did a fly by and their wasn't an actual race? Ok Gotcha!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:45 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
the funny thing about it is these BOZO's are defending a ****** mustang/ford.when there sig dont consist of anything ford...smh
Originally Posted by LTXBOI
OOOH OOOH..good kill op..but it's funny how you have good comments from the jump.One person disagree and here comes the band wagon!!!!smh THE ALLMIGHTY CHEVY WINS AGAIN....HAHAHAA
Wow you really are a Moron!! The point had nothing to do with actually owning a Mustang or a Ford product. He could have made a remark about a viper and I would have made the same arguments. Im going to let you try and figure out the rest since your a big boy and know how to read!!
Old 05-15-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
So he did a fly by and their wasn't an actual race? Ok Gotcha!
Read the entire post before you post anything. You sound like an idiot.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I spend 12 hours a day on here? Don't think so pumpkin!
LOL. And you don't take things seriously? It is called hyperbole. Stop taking things so seriously Acura boy. We know you spend just under half of your life on here. It is sad you spend more time on here than most GM guys do. You get into any thread that a ford or mustang has been bashed in, you just can't take it. You try to use some humor, but im just seeing so much pain in your post it is hard to look at. BTW nice avatar you ******.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by z99ls1
LOL. And you don't take things seriously? It is called hyperbole. Stop taking things so seriously Acura boy. We know you spend just under half of your life on here. It is sad you spend more time on here than most GM guys do. You get into any thread that a ford or mustang has been bashed in, you just can't take it. You try to use some humor, but im just seeing so much pain in your post it is hard to look at. BTW nice avatar you ******.

Sorry stop sign but this is some funny **** right there..
Old 05-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Ha, stopsign reminds me of a crying Indian running in after a tree has been cut down. Sub in a Ford or Mustang in for the tree. I see him sitting on his couch at home watching gay ****, when all of the sudden he senses a Mustang has been bashed on LS1TECH! So he comes crying, and he tries and tries to bring back the Mustangs dignity, but in the end he is only another crying indian on ls1tech that can do nothing, but cry.
Wait, so I'm the one that takes things seriously yet you and boy wonder below you are the ones beating away at the computer? LOL Ya got me!
Old 05-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Restricted User

Wait, so I'm the one that takes things seriously yet you and boy wonder below you are the ones beating away at the computer? LOL Ya got me!
And the crying indian enters the post . I have to ask. Did you finish watching the gay **** or were your senses tingling to badly and you couldn't resist this post?

Last edited by z99ls1; 05-15-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by odarabla
As soon as I did H/C/I on my 2002 Camaro Z28 within 2 weeks the transmission blew up and then a month after that the rear-end exploded!! The drive train parts on these cars are Hugh piles of ****!!
What do you think would happen when you upgrade the motor like that and leave the drivetrain stock you dumbass.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a stockish ls1, too. only difference is i refuse to make a post about any of the kills i've had with cars that trap 10+ mph less than i did haha. basically any car fitting the description of the ones you posted i already know about and know how bad it will drag me. i guess that's a perk to living in a small town.

good kill. next time you should try a toyota avalon, i've seen them go low 14s...
Old 05-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

And the crying indian inters the post . I have to ask. Did you finish watching the gay **** or were your senses tingling to badly and you couldn't resist this post?
enters*
Old 05-15-2011, 02:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Ha, stopsign reminds me of a crying Indian running in after a tree has been cut down. Sub in a Ford or Mustang in for the tree. I see him sitting on his couch at home watching gay ****, when all of the sudden he senses a Mustang has been bashed on LS1TECH! So he comes crying, and he tries and tries to bring back the Mustangs dignity, but in the end he is only another crying indian on ls1tech that can do nothing, but cry.
lol.

But seriously, this site wouldn't be as fun without the the Ford guys to make fun of
Old 05-15-2011, 02:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cosmos
What do you think would happen when you upgrade the motor like that and leave the drivetrain stock you dumbass.
Upgrade the parts I already have not completely have to replace the **** because the **** it came with isn't worth a **** you twatwaffle!!
Old 05-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Restricted User

Upgrade the parts I already have not completely have to replace the **** because the **** it came with isn't worth a **** you twatwaffle!!
You can get a built FLT tranny with a very good rep for 2 grand shipped to your door. If you wanted the tranny to hold alot of power you should have bought a 6-speed. Of course you still have to get a diff rearend
Old 05-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Restricted User

enters*
BUUUUUUUUUURRRN. Got me!!!! I spelled a word wrong!! LMFAO. When all else fails start nit picking at spelling errors right?
Old 05-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

BUUUUUUUUUURRRN. Got me!!!! I spelled a word wrong!! LMFAO. When all else fails start nit picking at spelling errors right?
Jost thaut et wass fonny yeu coldent spel ay werd mye fore yeer owld nefew nos haw tew spel
Old 05-15-2011, 03:01 PM
10 Second Club

You can get a built FLT tranny with a very good rep for 2 grand shipped to your door. If you wanted the tranny to hold alot of power you should have bought a 6-speed. Of course you still have to get a diff rearend
I've had 3 different built 4L60E transmissions in that car. The one that lasted the longest was built by Thunder Racing and I only got 8 months and maybe 15 track pulls on it before it started to slip. I've never had trouble with the 1-2 gears they always start to slip going into 3rd and then the 3-4 clutch pack goes out. And your right about getting a M6 car. I found this car with low miles at an awesome price and couldn't pass it up but I really wanted a M6..
Old 05-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Teching In

There's your difference then. I was running 11.0's and into the 10's with just H/C/I full weight. The Mustang is a way better platform to work with because it's lighter, the rear-end is stronger and cheaper to beef up, you have better transmissions to work with. Need I go further? My Camaro only has 43,000 miles on it and has been well taken care of. Why is the plastic loose and rattles? Why does is seem like a low quality built car? I've owned a few different GM products from my 2005 fully loaded Z71 to a 2007 LT3 Avalanche and they all had their issues with cheap plastic and build quality. My fully loaded 2010 F-150 FX4 is the nicest quality built truck I've ever sat in and it rides every bit as good as my Avalanche did. It's no wonder GM had to get bailed out by the Government. Who wants to buy a expensive cheaply made hunk of junk?
wow.. for only having h/c/i/ and having 11.0 times and your bitching about breaking things?.. shouldnt you expect to break things when pushing the stock drivetrain to 11.0 or into the 10's?? was that with stock gears?

Last edited by slo2pro; 05-15-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Quick Reply: All Bark no Bite mustang...typical