Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Should I? 94 Z28 vs 09 Si Coupe - Results

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
2nd race didn't turn out too well for you once the Civic hit Vtec!!
hahaha didn't you hear the VTEC screaming the whole time during the first race? He's actually on his way to get me, we're gonna go do some stuff on his car, including putting in his intake in so you will hear that VTEC real good next time.
Originally Posted by usnfenix
my translation of the video.....

hey im an idiot record me being a mexidouche.

thats pretty much it actually

See? This is why I say some of you guys are retarded.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

no retarded is taking a video of you losing to a civic
Old 05-18-2011, 05:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AmirGTR
I sure did.
Irony.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Let me guess..you were racing in Mexico, meng

Last edited by MACH32V; 05-18-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amir don't be so sensitive to every little thing on the internet.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WSsick
Yeah, you're right.

Thing is, I haven't established myself here. There are other forums where I have, people think twice before talking **** to me.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

There are other forums where I have, people think twice before talking **** to me.

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. K&N CAI, drilled and slotted rotors, C5 Z06 staggered wheels, flowmaster 80s, high flow cat, manual cutout
Old 05-18-2011, 08:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah, you're right.

Thing is, I haven't established myself here. There are other forums where I have, people think twice before talking **** to me.
In that sense, you will never be established here.

Nobody is scared of you lol. You sound like a joke right now. Are you under 20? You seemed 5'5 and 150#s in the vid.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

BTW... if you couldnt tell I was talking ****, add a "bitch" somewhere in my last post. Bitch.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lemons12
BTW... if you couldnt tell I was talking ****, add a "bitch" somewhere in my last post. Bitch.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Teching In

I'm sure no one will believe me, but, I ran an LT1 Trans Am in my DD (bolt-on 06 Si) from 55-120 and he couldnt get past me. I tried to get him to line up for an even race but he refused. We started with him at my back bumper, I hit it when I heard him hit and we ran out even to about 120. I assumed when I shifted into 5th he'd start walking past me but he didnt. When I slowed down he cruised past me and I waved but the guy wouldnt look over..... I have no doubt a well maintained LT1 car would take my DD, but on that day it just didnt happen. Flame suit on...
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 PM
TECH Resident

Nobody is scared of you lol. You sound like a joke right now. Are you under 20? You seemed 5'5 and 150#s in the vid.

hahahahahaha
Old 05-19-2011, 12:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Disclaimer: this thread was annoyingly pathetic when it came out, so I tried to ignore it, but now it's back up top, 'Tech is dead and I'm bored.

Here's the video. The first run in the video is the one I floored it. The second run is the one I let him win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrY8uSfgLVI

Check out the look on my face when I say "I dunno.." lmfao.

Translations:
Civic owner: Tell him one more time. I didn't even 'take off' (whatever take off means in ricer language)...I didn't change gears right.
Civic owner: What happened? You just went...
Me: I dunno.
Camera man: Let's do it from a dig...
Civic owner: Nah not from a dig.
Camera man: hold on....ok 10mph roll

Civic owner at the end: Now that's what I call a race!
hahaha didn't you hear the VTEC screaming the whole time during the first race? He's actually on his way to get me, we're gonna go do some stuff on his car, including putting in his intake in so you will hear that VTEC real good next time.

See? This is why I say some of you guys are retarded.

civic: I didn't do it perfectly. Tell him one more time. One more time.
civic: what happened!? this time you left!
civic: from a dig, from a dig, from a dig.
You: no. not from a dig.
civic: from 10.
civic: come up more
civic: ... u ready?
[camaro jumps]
.... [line back up, civic gets the win]
civic: now that's a race.

and I don't know if you should be talking **** on the other guy, considering he's probably your cousin or at least friend. (case in point: Both of the same ethnic descent. "I'm going over to help him with his intake." "I don't speak ricer." "I'm going to be dishonest & steal his money.") As you've probably heard countless times throughout your life by now, "Khak to sarret, Olagh."
Yes, he drives an import, but that doesn't make him a ricer. His horn is just annoying, indicating that he has bad taste--but shouldn't you be able to forgive that? After all, so do you with that "An" (translation for everyone else: "****") on your chin. Besides, you're the one with "GTR" in your username, but drive a '94 LT1 Camaro.

You're a disgrace to us--and I don't mean just f-body owners.

In your response, take your time, come back with something clever. Please, impress me.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 05-19-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:06 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
Best response in this entire thread. What's up with some of you guys? Give the kid a break.

OP, give it time, they'll grow to love you, probably-
Old 05-19-2011, 04:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah, you're right.

wow we are scared. BTW they probably think twice about talking to you in general because they know its pointless and going to get about as far as your sweet drag racing skills.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

OP

Can't talk **** until you are at least in the 12's.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Staging Lane

lol GTFO, I'm 6 feet, but what difference does it make? I don't pick physical fights with people and they don't pick it with me, not because of my height, but because of the people that have my back. Sigh...is this really what it should come down to? How big I am? lol how old are you, 12?

Here's your brilliant idea for establishing myself: let any retard say whatever they want. What the **** kinda submissive **** is that. Lemme guess, your girl friend whips you and stuffs your *** with a ***** too, hm?

Oh, and you sound like a total ******. "Ironyyyy oooh someone please **** me in the ***" hahaha shut the **** up. You're a bigger joke to me than I could ever be to anyone.
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike
Disclaimer: this thread was annoyingly pathetic when it came out, so I tried to ignore it, but now it's back up top, 'Tech is dead and I'm bored.

civic: I didn't do it perfectly. Tell him one more time. One more time.
civic: what happened!? this time you left!
civic: from a dig, from a dig, from a dig.
You: no. not from a dig.
civic: from 10.
civic: come up more
civic: ... u ready?
[camaro jumps]
.... [line back up, civic gets the win]
civic: now that's a race.

and I don't know if you should be talking **** on the other guy, considering he's probably your cousin or at least friend. (case in point: Both of the same ethnic descent. "I'm going over to help him with his intake." "I don't speak ricer." "I'm going to be dishonest & steal his money.") As you've probably heard countless times throughout your life by now, "Khak to sarret, Olagh."
Yes, he drives an import, but that doesn't make him a ricer. His horn is just annoying, indicating that he has bad taste--but shouldn't you be able to forgive that? After all, so do you with that "An" (translation for everyone else: "****") on your chin. Besides, you're the one with "GTR" in your username, but drive a '94 LT1 Camaro.

You're a disgrace to us--and I don't mean just f-body owners.

In your response, take your time, come back with something clever. Please, impress me.
Khak to sarret, olagh? Jesus, a Persian ******? You're eva khahar or something? You gotta be kiddin me. Don't ever say that again bro, please.

Yeah he's a ricer...with his loud exhaust on a completely stock Civic, his blue neons all over the car and his self-painted stock black rims. He calls a bolt on car fully modded. I actually insisted we should keep it at $100. But it was all his idea, and doesn't seem like he's got a problem taking my money, or has a problem with losing. If he doesn't wanna pay I'd be fine with it. I always spend money on my friends anyway, won't be different after this.

Yeah I named myself GTR, and chose the forum name before that ugly fat hunk of **** GT-R R35 came out and everyone forgot what a real GTR is. McLaren GTR, Diablo GTR, CLK-GTR.....

And yeah I put my real name in my nick name. I bet most of this hostility is because of that. You guys think I'm some fob and don't belong in a Camaro. I been born in the states and know more English than a lot of Americans who've been here for generations, so that's that.

Or maybe it's cause I kept my piece of **** stock. Well, let's just say an LT1 is not the best place to sink my money into. I'm looking for an LS1, sounds like a better investment. Just haven't found one in good enough condition and low enough price.

Honestly though, and I mean to say this to everyone in this thread (with one or two exceptions). I expected much more from F-Body owners. I meet them in real life and they are the chillest people you'll meet. From people in the army and marines to ex-members of well-organized gangs. People who've been through some serious ****. People who're over this immature bs. They respect someone with enough ***** to not let others walk all over him. They act like they're brothers, before they even know each others names.

I dunno who gave you ***** with your double digit IQ levels the keys to their F-Bodies but you are the real disgrace. I always thought of most Mustang owners as a bunch of low class punks, but you guys have sunk way below them. What the **** is this ****? I come here with a victory and this is what I get instead of high fives?

Look, I'm gonna be a dick to anyone who disrespects me. Take that as you will. I don't care if you're in 10s, 12s, whatever. If you're dumb enough to think just because you got a faster car you can talk **** you're ******* pathetic. That mentality is what I call "small dick syndrome", very common among lifted truck owners who think their big truck means they got a big dick. heh, makes me laugh just thinking about how miserable that is.

Yeah, I could actually use a ban. What better reason to take a break for a week or two from you ********.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Maybe if you didn't spend all your money to keep your friends, you'd be able to get an LS1 sooner?
Old 05-19-2011, 09:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Just remember, I'm not the one that has been getting flamed for three pages.

Yeah, I could actually use a ban.
Out of that, you only got this one sentence right.
I'm positive if you stay on this route, a permaban will sneak your way.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Best response in this entire thread. What's up with some of you guys? Give the kid a break.

OP, give it time, they'll grow to love you, probably-
Not the first time I have seen him post.

Probably.