Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 Mustang GT Vs 98 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Mustang GT Vs 98 Camaro Z28

My Friend has a black mustang and was always bragging to everyone at school about how he could smoke my Z28 in a race but every time i challenged him he would make some kind of excuse and walk away. Last Friday he finally accepted and the race wasnt pretty lol. It was from a 20 mph roll because he didnt want to from a dig. So we only raced once because he didnt want to no more. The almighty LS1 tames another pony lol.
Here it the vid (sorry it was recorded with a phone and my friend sucked with the camera) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3pLuBZ7Jg
Old 05-31-2011, 12:12 AM
11 Second Club

Good Kill!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by CamaroZ28_LS1
Good Kill!
Thank You and you shouldve seen the look on his face, its priceless when someone talking **** gets a reality check lol
Old 05-31-2011, 12:36 AM
On The Tree

Good Kill
Old 05-31-2011, 12:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice kill
Old 05-31-2011, 12:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bitch slap the camera man.

Good kill.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Bitch slap the camera man.

Good kill.
I agree.

Nice kill though, always feels good putting someone in their place.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:32 AM
Launching!

say hi to the camara man for me.. he fucked up recording..lol.. jk
love that kill man i hate mustangs, i love when i see them getting smoked..

mods on your car?m6 or a4?
Old 05-31-2011, 01:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Great kill OP!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Maroboy

So if you hate mustangs, are you saying that you hate a nice american V8 rumble too? Because V8 mustangs with some exhaust work do sound like proper muscle cars imo... And yes im a GM fan all the way

You gotta be more open minded. All V8's sound great to me and each deserves its own respect imo
Old 05-31-2011, 01:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
So if you hate mustangs, are you saying that you hate a nice american V8 rumble too? Because V8 mustangs with some exhaust work do sound like proper muscle cars imo... And yes im a GM fan all the way

You gotta be more open minded. All V8's sound great to me and each deserves its own respect imo
Its not that mustangs are lame some of them are nice cars and sound awesome but in my OPINION its 2 things.....

1= They are ******* everywhere. Literally leave my house and go 5 miles to the gym and ive seen 15 mustangs its ******* ridiculous.

2= The typical mustang driver thinks that they are the fastest ******* thing in the state when a stock ls1 blows away just about every mustang besides the termi and the new ones.

BTW nice kill OP there are a bunch of mustang **** where I live and they all talk a bunch of **** to.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by black_phoenix

well if i hate american muscle you think i would be here?? dont you see my my user name? you probably think i have a civic huh?

i dont care how they sound, they probably sound right but for some reason i own a camaro ss.. you sound like you love mustangs so that means, you are on the wrong place.. i dont see "mustangtech" on this page at all...

i like any muscle car specially GM and MOPAR, ,mustangs are not in my list.. thats my opinion
Old 05-31-2011, 02:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Cstone812
Its not that mustangs are lame some of them are nice cars and sound awesome but in my OPINION its 2 things.....

1= They are ******* everywhere. Literally leave my house and go 5 miles to the gym and ive seen 15 mustangs its ******* ridiculous.

2= The typical mustang driver thinks that they are the fastest ******* thing in the state when a stock ls1 blows away just about every mustang besides the termi and the new ones.

BTW nice kill OP there are a bunch of mustang **** where I live and they all talk a bunch of **** to.
i think the same way..

and i dont care if they buy mustangs, its their taste not mine, but the owner think that because they have a 5.0 from the 90s they can take or smoke any cars..
my are thats all you see,, old crap mustangs
Old 05-31-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cstone812

I agree. You can't even take a dump anymore without seeing a mustang. And 95% of the owners are cocky as hell.

Nice kill OP. You got any mods on your car?
Old 05-31-2011, 02:22 AM
TECH Regular

Dipshits drive all types of vehicles. I can't say I've notice one more than the other minus ricers. Any guy with a stang who has raced a couple of times should know his place. An ls1 is gonna walk you. On the flip side, lsx guys tend to be more cocky and somewhat deservingly so considering they shouldn't have to worry about mustangs.

I can remember going to a meet and someones friend was showing up with a cammed, stalled, and some suspension mods on his z28. His car ran mid 11s and made 425rwhp. They were trying to set up a race and I stepped up. At the time I had nitrous making 540rwhp and they acted like I was gonna get raped, even though I explained my setup. Needless to say they were surprised with the outcome, lol.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
Dipshits drive all types of vehicles. I can't say I've notice one more than the other minus ricers. Any guy with a stang who has raced a couple of times should know his place. An ls1 is gonna walk you. On the flip side, lsx guys tend to be more cocky and somewhat deservingly so considering they shouldn't have to worry about mustangs.

I can remember going to a meet and someones friend was showing up with a cammed, stalled, and some suspension mods on his z28. His car ran mid 11s and made 425rwhp. They were trying to set up a race and I stepped up. At the time I had nitrous making 540rwhp and they acted like I was gonna get raped, even though I explained my setup. Needless to say they were surprised with the outcome, lol.
Yea i agree some guys do tend to be more cocky than others. I may just think guys with stangs are cocky because of the area I live just about everyone here owns a mustang it seems like and they are automatically the fastest thing ever.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Maroboy

Lol yeah i know after the race i told them "wtf?" And he said he wanted to watch the race to & My camaro has an intake, LT headers, 3.73 gears, and xpipe. Its an a4. His mustang was modded to, he had an intake, exhaust, and i forgot what else he said and it was standard.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

How did this turn into a Mustang pissing match already? Arrogant ***** drive all types of vehicles, and the guys in this thread who are closed minded are just giving GM guys a bad name...
Old 05-31-2011, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by subzerotm
I agree. You can't even take a dump anymore without seeing a mustang. And 95% of the owners are cocky as hell.

Nice kill OP. You got any mods on your car?

Yeah i do but nothing serious yet mainly because money is tight and gas prices are making me thier bitch lol but i have intake, headers, 3.73, xpipe and thats about it.im still trying to decide what i should get next.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by snake95
How did this turn into a Mustang pissing match already? Arrogant ***** drive all types of vehicles, and the guys in this thread who are closed minded are just giving GM guys a bad name...
Wow no need to get butthurt like i said its my OPINION i dont give a **** whos faster than me or whatever I just dont like mustangs.....period.

Quick Reply: 01 Mustang GT Vs 98 Camaro Z28