Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock LS1 4-0

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc 85Z28
He said "some" of the Mustang guys are dumb. You failed to include the "some" part of his statement, and argued with the generic statement of Mustang owners are dumb. That makes you dumb... and it makes him right My little pony, my little pony
Right Chief..guess you got me there with that one.
Is that the logic they teach in College today? No wonder why this generation is in so much trouble.

Last edited by MACH32V; 07-16-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Right Chief..guess you got me there with that one.
Is that the logic they teach in College today? No wonder why this generation is in so much toruble.
By this generation do you mean the young people today or do you mean the generation that is teaching the students in colleges? The generation that has little to no influence over what happens in the economy or the one that thought that it was ok to spend more than you could afford?
Old 07-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
not as slow as a 98 cobra ^_^
Wanna bet?
Old 07-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
By this generation do you mean the young people today or do you mean the generation that is teaching the students in colleges? The generation that has little to no influence over what happens in the economy or the one that thought that it was ok to spend more than you could afford?
No....The generation that requires:
a calculator to add two numbers
a computer to find the nearest pizza joint
a 5000lbs 400Hp SUV to take to the end of the street because they are too lazy to walk.
their parents to fight the board of ed to reduce homework because they feel "overworked"
not only one teacher in the classroom but also the need for a "teacher's aid" and then still manage to do poorly on tests.
an X-BOX or Nintendo to keep busy instead of reading a book or going outside to play.

I will cut my list here because it could grow in length.

Regardless, who am I to talk this kind of bullshit. I am just another one of those parent that also gave in and spoiled the **** out of my kids too. I guess I am no better.

Last edited by MACH32V; 07-16-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Regardless, who am I to talk this kind of bullshit. I am just another one of those parent that also gave in and spoiled the **** out of my kids too. I guess I am no better.
It all comes down to parenting. With that said I'm pretty scared about 20 years from now.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
It all comes down to parenting. With that said I'm pretty scared about 20 years from now.
You and me both...with the talk of Social Security being eliminated and the 401K constantly losing money, I don't know if I will ever get to retire....got a ways to go for that though..