Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTO vs 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 12:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
Illinois drivers as a whole suck *****, Chicago is the worst out of anywhere I've ever been. **** that stupid city.
x2.....wait, what?!?!?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Wonder if I should change my sig to say "my daily driver/winter beater is faster than your mustang". I think that might go over about as well as a rotting corpse at an icecream social.
You should do it
Old 07-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Staging Lane

Illinois drivers as a whole suck *****, Chicago is the worst out of anywhere I've ever been. **** that stupid city.
Funny we say the same thing when we see out of state drivers in chicago too. We can always tell who is from chicago and who isnt before we even look at the plates.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:22 PM
TECH Regular

I find myself saying this about anyone who isnt me. No matter where they are from.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

and if people in that thread cant tell if theirs a aftermarket cam in a car by listening to it then they are retards.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:02 PM
TECH Resident

S8ero1z that guy seems like a gay guy!
Old 07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spring has sprung and gone so hows this whole thing coming along.....

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Relax man... I'll be besting your big cam + stall times with my exhaust only m6 this spring.
Bro I'm gonna run faster than 11.80 with only my current mods plus wheels and tires. I'm full weight minus the jack/spare, v brace and skid plate.
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Didn't you have something in your sig talking about future mods last week? Practice what you preach brother.

Future mods? Nah, just telling it like it is, that's what the car is going to run.
First run out of the box? Wanna place a wager on it?
It might not run it on my first pass... but it'll run it on my first track outing of 2011.
If not you change your avatar to Richard Simmons and put I am a flaming douchebag for talking **** without backing it up. Or are you skeered.
That's fine... but when it does I want everyone who frequents the SR&K section to put "Ju1ce's Disciple (Assigned Number)" in the sigs.
You are going to run faster than 11.74 and what is the number you say it will run. Of course if you go faster than the number you say you win the bet but slower you eat crow. I wanna see these mad prediction skills in action.
The guy you quoted and said this to clearly has 11.74 in his signature. So if you are besting him that would mean you have to go faster than that.

Nope I just want to see how good you are since you can apparently predict the future performance of your car. Just a friendly bet that you can't is all.
His sig said 11.8x before. Regardless, what I said is what I said.
I really don't know what your slips or your DA has to do with anything. I said I'd run quicker than 11.80 and I'm going to.

Tell us, what did you end up running Richard?

Last edited by CoolAid; 07-20-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Illinois drivers do suck *****, and they all come to my state for the winter. And Minnesota. And Missouri. And Nebraska. And,and,and...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by redctsv
Funny we say the same thing when we see out of state drivers in chicago too. We can always tell who is from chicago and who isnt before we even look at the plates.
I guess you guys don't know what good driving is when you see it. Hitting the brakes 10 feet before the line, F&F lane changes, intentionally not letting people over just to **** with them, etc. is not good driving,

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Illinois drivers do suck *****, and they all come to my state for the winter. And Minnesota. And Missouri. And Nebraska. And,and,and...

Maybe just those from the Kansas City area. :p
Old 07-20-2011, 05:52 PM
9 Second Club

Yep, people in other states(especially the south) just can't deal with our superior and fast driving nature. I guess they are more worried about having babies with their kin and planning the town hootenanny
Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

I jest of course, it's the old folks who come down in the winter, but still. They are the reason I'm not buying bike.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Staging Lane

I guess you guys don't know what good driving is when you see it. Hitting the brakes 10 feet before the line, F&F lane changes, intentionally not letting people over just to **** with them, etc. is not good driving,

Do you have any idea how long it would take to get any where in the city if we acted as if we were "driving miss daisy around" like out of towners tend to do!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Gaunt

Yep and we love to scream at you to get the **** out of our way when were driving in it( i know i do). Seriously in the states that you mentioned everyone drives under the speed limit in both lanes,(thats why i like to call you guys rolling speed limits) there are mainly only 2 lane high ways any you guys only go like 1/2 a mph faster to pass cars, and once they finally do pass you go the same damn speed limit as the guy you just passed !
Old 07-20-2011, 09:06 PM
9 Second Club

Don't even think to do the speed limit in the far left lane either. redctsv killed a guy. did you throw a trident and where did you get a hand grenade?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by willizm
Don't even think to do the speed limit in the far left lane either. redctsv killed a guy. did you throw a trident and where did you get a hand grenade?
ROFl. anchorman is such a classic!
Old 07-22-2011, 10:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
S8ero1z that guy seems like a gay guy!
definately a ***.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CoolAid
Spring has sprung and gone so hows this whole thing coming along.....
Tell us, what did you end up running Richard?
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone brought this up, lol. I had a bunch of **** wrong with the car and needed warranty work. So it's back to stock and I'm waiting on a TVS1900 setup.

Never got a chance to run and I'm as disappointed as anyone about it
Old 07-22-2011, 10:45 AM
TECH Regular

Its almost to the point where ill donate a couple buck just to get one of those guys to come out and race you
Old 07-22-2011, 10:47 AM

I like how every once in a while, someone over there makes the point that no one has actually manned up and come out to check out the car, but it always gets overlooked. Apparently they are all too busy constructing their Ju1ce voodoo dolls.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by jetaws6
Its almost to the point where ill donate a couple buck just to get one of those guys to come out and race you
you know that's not going to happen. If I lived anywhere remotely close I would go check it out..mostly because I suspect Juice is probably pretty chill IRL (loves stirring the pot online though) and I just love cars.

I said it before... with DRs many cars have been put into the mid 12s that typically see low 13/high 12s stock. The trap speed isn't even unreasonable.. whats left is just things that don't add up... either Juice is completely destroying people with driving ability alone or his car is suspiciously faster than his mod list would let on. Unfortunately there isn't any way to prove he's stock short of tearing the entire engine apart (and that's both retarded and not going to happen). All we can do is believe he's telling the truth and troll the **** out of every thread he posts in or argue with him until one of us dies/quits posting.

Quick Reply: GTO vs 03 Cobra