Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 ceta ws6 vs 2000 supercharged gt stang

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
How many "Ford" parts on on it? You ford guys are always jackin your dick over your ****....but truth be told if it was'nt for the aftermarket heads and chargers fords would be sucking some serious ***.
BUT!.....BUT!.......BUT!

You little GM boys, first its "Ford owners have to use superchargers!" then "Ford owners have to use 4 valves and 4 camshafts" now its "Ford owners have to use aftermarket parts!" :crying:

Hell, now that I noticed it. My 5.4 out powers your swapped Corvette Z06 motor. Thats some funny **** right there.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Hahaha Idk anything but y'all arguing sounds like pisses off 13yr old girls...no offense stopsign32v. Pm me when you come back to florida
Old 07-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Teching In

How many "Ford" parts on on it? You ford guys are always jackin your dick over your ****....but truth be told if it was'nt for the aftermarket heads and chargers fords would be sucking some serious ***.
What can any of us ford owners say to a fully gm parts only car like yours.You have to be the most diluted person on this site, from now everyone needs to ask themselves is this a HioSSilver approved mod ?
Old 07-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by whatsnext
What can any of us ford owners say to a fully gm parts only car like yours.You have to be the most diluted person on this site, from now everyone needs to ask themselves is this a HioSSilver approved mod ?
Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
BUT!.....BUT!.......BUT!

You little GM boys, first its "Ford owners have to use superchargers!" then "Ford owners have to use 4 valves and 4 camshafts" now its "Ford owners have to use aftermarket parts!" :crying:

Hell, now that I noticed it. My 5.4 out powers your swapped Corvette Z06 motor. Thats some funny **** right there.
I suppose your completely built ford should outpower a stock ls6....although not by much and track times are similar. I think that's actually kinda sad for you ford guys. Look at all the money and time you spent just to be able to outpower (not outrun) a little gm production engine.... How many ford parts in that engine mr Nutswinger?
I don't cry about ****....I've outran all that ****.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:17 PM
10 Second Club

You can whatever you want. I really don't care. But if your gonna make a comparison make it apples to apples.
Are'nt you dumbasses on a gm sight? You don't see me over on your ford site runnin my mouth like you do ya?
Old 07-26-2011, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Can't we all just be friends lmao
Old 07-26-2011, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
What a way to contradict yourself. You sound just as ignorant as the OP.
Wow your reading comprehension fails you doesnt it?

My comment was just putting into perspective what his ricer comment was.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Im not ignorant I was joking around
Old 07-27-2011, 06:17 AM
Teching In

You can whatever you want. I really don't care. But if your gonna make a comparison make it apples to apples.
Are'nt you dumbasses on a gm sight? You don't see me over on your ford site runnin my mouth like you do ya?
So you only use gm performance parts on your car's no aftermarket lid's, header's,and i am sorry i guess suspension part's have nothing to do with a car's performance.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:31 AM
10 Second Club

So you only use gm performance parts on your car's no aftermarket lid's, header's,and i am sorry i guess suspension part's have nothing to do with a car's performance.
There ya go....ford guys goin over the top as usual. For starters I make/modify as many of my own parts as possible to keep true to hotrodding. I do buy bolton parts. I don't/wont buy stroker kits, aftermarket heads, boost or nos for anything......I mean hell, if your gonna nutswing do it right. Don't tell me how bad your ford **** is constantly(stopsign) and the not have any ford parts on it.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Teching In

There ya go....ford guys goin over the top as usual. For starters I make/modify as many of my own parts as possible to keep true to hotrodding. I do buy bolton parts. I don't/wont buy stroker kits, aftermarket heads, boost or nos for anything......I mean hell, if your gonna nutswing do it right. Don't tell me how bad your ford **** is constantly(stopsign) and the not have any ford parts on it.
HosSSilver you are the one who said if ford didn't have aftermarket part's they wouldn't be able to make any power.Correct me if i am wrong but the lsx's have much more aftermarket support when it come's to head's,intake's etc compared to the mod motor's. And i am not nutswinging i don't think i have ever said anything about ford being better than gm or anything negative abut gm,i wouldn't hesitate to buy an f body if i had the money. You ARE the nutswinger of nutswingery
Old 07-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

I suppose your completely built ford should outpower a stock ls6....although not by much and track times are similar. I think that's actually kinda sad for you ford guys. Look at all the money and time you spent just to be able to outpower (not outrun) a little gm production engine.... How many ford parts in that engine mr Nutswinger?
I don't cry about ****....I've outran all that ****.
More excuses as to why your all aluminum Z06 5.7 cant out power my little N/A Ford iron 5.4. See I don't understand it, GM guys say that Ford N/A motors needs BOOOOST to get to the same power level as a N/A LSX. Are you sure your motor is firing on all 8?
Old 07-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LSX>Ford.

The End.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:13 AM
10 Second Club

More excuses as to why your all aluminum Z06 5.7 cant out power my little N/A Ford iron 5.4. See I don't understand it, GM guys say that Ford N/A motors needs BOOOOST to get to the same power level as a N/A LSX. Are you sure your motor is firing on all 8?
Not my problem your ford motor is iron....chalk another point up for chevy.
We can settle this if you want. Meet me 1/2 way.....pick a track, drive your car there, we'll set it up with the track and then we'll cruise for a couple hours put some super unleaded in and run. We won't turn our cars off or open the hoods other than to show no nos. No iceing/cooling down, no removing interior and run it on the wheels/tires you drive it on. This way it's a real street race, just like if we pulled up at a stoplight or stopsign beside each other.
Personaly I could give a **** less if you make more power. Can you out accelerate it?
Old 07-27-2011, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm going to put it out there and say your 5.4 probably has cam's and head work to make that much. Now before you ford guys call that an excuse, lets be clear if he had aftermarket heads and a cam he would most likely put more down. Comparing a stock gm crate motor with bolt ons to a well built 5.4 is apples to oranges.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

HosSSilver you are the one who said if ford didn't have aftermarket part's they wouldn't be able to make any power.Correct me if i am wrong but the lsx's have much more aftermarket support when it come's to head's,intake's etc compared to the mod motor's. And i am not nutswinging i don't think i have ever said anything about ford being better than gm or anything negative abut gm,i wouldn't hesitate to buy an f body if i had the money. You ARE the nutswinger of nutswingery
That's right buddy.....I'm swinging from the nuts of easy hp while your struggleing to make any decent power. The reason there is no aftermarket for the mod motor is.........drum roll please......Because there poop. Boost it or don't bother. All the heads and intakes in the world ain't gonna make a 4.6 make power n/a in a street application unless you can turn it 8,000+rpm.
Trade that stang in on a f-body then.....come to the world of easy...lol
Old 07-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

while your struggleing to make any decent power.
I could throw together a 20 year old Ford 5.0 and out power your fully aluminum top of the line Corvette special edition Z06 mid 11 second motor.

Wait, I already did that.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:51 AM
10 Second Club

Good...let's run then.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Staging Lane

Beat his @$$ hiho!

Quick Reply: 02 ceta ws6 vs 2000 supercharged gt stang