Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tell your funny ricer stories here

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 08:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tell your funny ricer stories here

im needing some stuff to laugh at help me out.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Banned

Last winter my friend and I were sitting around very hungry so I told him I had the biggest craving for some rice. So he says, "No problem, then let's go find a ricer so we can make some rice."
Old 08-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by regal3.4
Last winter my friend and I were sitting around very hungry so I told him I had the biggest craving for some rice. So he says, "No problem, then let's go find a ricer so we can make some rice."

Cool story bro, tell it again.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:35 PM
10 Second Club

This is not a street race!!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Teching In

I remember a few years ago when i had my 98gt convertable mustang i ran into an ls1 ricer. Young cocky **** hat turned backwards. I was minding my own business and this douche cam flying up on me revving and pointing for me to go laughing. Well little did he know it was a full bolt on PI headswapped car with a 150 shot of nitrous. So after a few buslengths later ****** wouldnt even look at me, prolly a good thing because i was laughing my *** off.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

yesterday i stomped a civic Si.
he was with his girl to. he pulled up at the next ligh and yelled "WTF dude, i just got raped by a fkn cobalt!! is that a turbo? wtf! i didnt know they had turbo in the 4-door"......made me laugh

today, i tore up some young guys in an srt4....they didnt wana talk. i said it looks clean, and doesnt sound stock. he said well im only hittin 8psi cuz i have a boost leak thru my valve covers....wtf?

i only pullled him a car....8psi? wtf......****** ricer bullshit.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Ohhh no..he hit you with the infamous "boost leak" bullshit? That line always drives me crazy.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Ohhh no..he hit you with the infamous "boost leak" bullshit? That line always drives me crazy.
he sure did....felt like an old man pullin teeth just getting him to say something. i said nice car, sounds good, like yer debadge, bla bla...and all he could say was he was only hitting 8psi
um, ok.....see ya....psssssssshhhhhttttttt
Old 08-07-2011, 02:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

After doing my headers, I was looking for trouble lol. I was going down the highway and a guy in an 02 ish gt vert wanted to play. After I put a couple lengths on him pretty quick, he told me he "lost cylinder six". I just said ok and kept going.

Saw a good sticker today too. Two door accord V6 with a "Boost gets you laid" on the rear window. It wasn't boosted haha
Old 08-07-2011, 03:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Back when my 86 TA still had the cammed/bolt on 305 TPI in it, I used to go down to a local car hangout on the weekends and meet up with freinds. One of the "hotspots" was wendy's, but unfortunately it was always imports that were there. I pulled in in my TA and parked it while me and my bro started walking in to get some chow. Well back then I had a sticker on each side window that had the calvin character pissing on the words "jap crap." I immediatly notice all the ricers swarming around my car and pointing to the stickers, so I got up and walked back outside.

I asked a kid standing by my window what the problem was. He says "this your car?" Uhhhhhh, yea why? He then proceeds to gives me a whole spiel on how my car would get walked by his boys turbo honda with this much HP, and boost, and blah blah and how jap engines are superior and this and that. No lie, I was seriously considering laying this mother ****** out because he was spewing this non stop bullshit and getting right in my face. He had quite the posse though and it was only me and my bro...I figured I should play it smart since I didn't really want to die, so I just got in my car without saying anything. As I'm driving out, he tells me not to come back to wendy's or they'd be waiting for me. I dumped the clutch and burned some rubber in his face as he was standing directly behind my car, and that was that.

Never in my life have I seen someone so damn upset over a sticker...
Old 08-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have tons but we will just go with what was funny today , i drive past a riced out integra ,he was pulling out of the car wash , i pulled into the gas station about 500 feet down the road, i get out and start walking in , and then i hear a weak burn out and then he flew by doing close to 100 mph, it was a 35 mph zone, then i start pumping gas and this kid does it again lol, i said wow the gas station got not 1 but 2 ricer fly bys
Old 08-07-2011, 03:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

100mph ain't too shabby for 500 ft...
Old 08-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Teching In

We are selling the GT and the wife went and got a Cx-7(not letting me know) I had no clue what it was or anything about it. When see got home, I see its a SUV. She told me to drive it. I really did not want to but I did. I had no clue it was a 2.3L Turbo. Its got the same motor thats comes in the Speed 3. It is pretty quick form 20 to 100. I looked up the spec's 245hp and 258tq and runs 15psi stock peaks at 17 to 18. But the mods are like priced crazy high.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well honest that was a guesstumation lol , he was for sure moving i will tell ya that ,but when i drive by later i can get the correct distance from the carwash to the gas station for you lol
Old 08-07-2011, 04:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Last year I had the G8 I was at a local gathering. I had bolt ons and spray. New bottle all ready to go. But no one would bite. SO a 240 and a 2008 Mustang GT go run. 240 was turbo'd pushing like 15psi said he ran high 12 low 13's. Rapes the mustang that only had a cat back and a tune who said his best was like 13.3 or some crap. So guy in 240 comes back talking ****. How he fastest car in the parking lot. He will race for $100 etc etc. I couldn't help it and laughed out loud. He then was like oh what you have. I reply just the family car there. He was like ya I heard they was quick but not nearly fast enough. I laugh again. SO then a civic si comes in after just getting a turbo installed. They are still tuning iyt with the laptop all hooked up. And they all try to sound like experts. But listening they all sound retarded. Talking about oh you tune for 5psi you will make about 400whp. Tune for 15psi you make 550whp. I know they are retarded cause a buddy just built one.

Anyway 240 guy comes back over says he wants to run to show V8's are over rated. SO I am like ok fine for that $100 you mentioned. So he gets in and starts revving his engine. All the little import turds are going crazy. So i get in and start my car. They here the rumble and look over. Like what the hell. SO I pull out some and rev it a little. Now they really are glued to the G8. We get out on the street. As he does the first honk I purge. He then stops honking. And yells what that is not fair you have spray. And he does a u turn goes back in car wash. I pull back in as well. And he gets out and tells everyone man he has spray how that fair. Me and few others laugh. I was told him well you have fastest car here right. It shouldn't matter. I mean you have a high 12 car you said and G8's are slow. He made some other BS reasons not to run. No one to worry about how I seen it.

Then when I finally say ******* it and leave. The Civic Si pulls out and gets beside me. The passenger was like the 240 will not run you but we will. I laugh again. Tell him ok go ahead and hit it. He does and so do I. I didn't even spray him and pull about 3 cars form 45-80. They catch back up and say oh that was only 5psi. We have set for 10psi now. I laugh again and say ya cause that was no spray. So he says well ho again. He thinks off and BAM! I jump out again and pull like 2 buses from 45-120. They catch back up and are like what they hell. I said ya that little 5psi you added **** to the 150whp I just gained from my little spray. Laughed at them and rolled out.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Back when my 86 TA still had the cammed/bolt on 305 TPI in it, I used to go down to a local car hangout on the weekends and meet up with freinds. One of the "hotspots" was wendy's, but unfortunately it was always imports that were there. I pulled in in my TA and parked it while me and my bro started walking in to get some chow. Well back then I had a sticker on each side window that had the calvin character pissing on the words "jap crap." I immediatly notice all the ricers swarming around my car and pointing to the stickers, so I got up and walked back outside.

I asked a kid standing by my window what the problem was. He says "this your car?" Uhhhhhh, yea why? He then proceeds to gives me a whole spiel on how my car would get walked by his boys turbo honda with this much HP, and boost, and blah blah and how jap engines are superior and this and that. No lie, I was seriously considering laying this mother ****** out because he was spewing this non stop bullshit and getting right in my face. He had quite the posse though and it was only me and my bro...I figured I should play it smart since I didn't really want to die, so I just got in my car without saying anything. As I'm driving out, he tells me not to come back to wendy's or they'd be waiting for me. I dumped the clutch and burned some rubber in his face as he was standing directly behind my car, and that was that.

Never in my life have I seen someone so damn upset over a sticker...
Summary: Some kid kicked you out of Wendy's parking lot and you sped away angry and had to eat McDonald's instead.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back about 5 years ago when I had my old Nova running, I was just getting back into town where I went to college. School had just started back up, so the town was fairly happening during the evenings. This town is built extremely long its size, so there is a lot of straights on the main drag and plenty of stoplights.

I came into town and drove past the Sonic (which is part of the normal cruise route). There was three ricers pulling out onto the main drag as I went by. Details on my Nova. 71 2 door Nova, subframe connectors, 50 series tires, stock gears (guessing 3.08's but not sure), 454 w/milled heads, larger valves, mild cam, electric water pump/fans, headers dumped into purple horny "mufflers", cowl induction hood,edlebrock 750 carb, t350 trans w/small stall. Needless to say, this thing was always asking for a race.

As I passed by, the all got on it to get next to me. We hit the first light and the first ricer got next to me (a eclipse with neons, stickers, fartpipe and wing.). This wasnt even a race. By the time I topped out in 1st, he was easily 2 cars back. He peeled back, and the next car pulled up. A riced out integra. This went the same way as the first race. He peeled back, and the next car stopped with me at the stoplight. This was a lightly riced out Honda Civic (no wing and no fart pipe).

This time, when we took off, I heard some loud as noise beside me. this is unusual because my exhaust dumped right under my seats, and its ******* loud. This civic actually stayed at my door through first, hitting second he dropped back to my bumper, then I slowly pulled a car on him up to around 100.

We stopped at an open parking lot and proceeded to bullshit. The civic was turbo'd w/no muffler. The exhaust was facing out just behind the drivers door. That explained the sound. He said he just got the car, the previous driver said it was good for mid 13's, but he was having fuel issues....

I smoked many ricers in that car, but that was the only "built" ricer I ever ran into.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hugger1975
yesterday i stomped a civic Si.
he was with his girl to. he pulled up at the next ligh and yelled "WTF dude, i just got raped by a fkn cobalt!! is that a turbo? wtf! i didnt know they had turbo in the 4-door"......made me laugh

today, i tore up some young guys in an srt4....they didnt wana talk. i said it looks clean, and doesnt sound stock. he said well im only hittin 8psi cuz i have a boost leak thru my valve covers....wtf?

i only pullled him a car....8psi? wtf......****** ricer bullshit.
I've heard this one a ton of times, and only once was it true. In a race-ready WRX Sti capable of 20 psi, a friend had it turned down to 8. Why? Because he gave it to his son, and didn't want his son to kill himself in the car. The funny thing? The same kid also had a 944 Turbo at his disposal which wasn't turned down. Guess which car he preferred to drive ?
Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 AM
11 Second Club

in my old age and safe lookin car, i rarely run into the ignorant so i was a lil shicked at these guys.

been awhile since i got a handfull of excuses.
my friends are more mature and down to earth then the local duffis racing me with "leaky covers"
Old 08-07-2011, 10:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hugger1975
been awhile since i got a handfull of excuses.
my friends are more mature and down to earth then the local duffis racing me with "leaky covers"
LMAO at someone with a turbo car thinking it's even possible for boost to leak through the valve cover.

Quick Reply: Tell your funny ricer stories here