Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FHP vs City of Miami Police

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Again, if i was a cop in my patrol car and another cop flashed his blue lights i would think many things..

One of my buddies focking with me

This officer thinks im in pursuit

This officer wants to get around me

One of my buddies wants to race

The last thing in the world a police officer thinks while patrolling is blue lights mean pull over and put your hands behind your back.
I'll give you that. No argument there, but you do seem awful willing to defend the Miami officer at the expense of the FHP officer. They both had their issues here. Thinking through each of the scenarios you listed, don't certain natural reactions come to mind? Such as...
  1. move over and slow down slightly to see what was up (before the circus lights come on--no normal person comes up on a cop like that for sedate reasons)
  2. turning on your lights, at least temporarily
  3. Calling in to your base, and having them tell State to back off
  4. radioing the cop directly on the statewide frequency and "decline their assistance."
  5. ignore them completely and go to your gang shooting/bank robbery/violent domestic/cat in a tree call

Granted, some of these make more sense if you're on a call, rather than screwing off. But the point is, he did none of these. He was an idiot.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it happens now and again. more often than not the arresting (or aggressor) looks "toolish imo..

pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8DwI2g81_M

here's how to "really" advance your LEO career. dumb dumb dumb. lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8CvXIY6mgk

here's a "i hate blacky" trooper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEN9d...eature=related

where's the love? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKzZmT3Ojxk

an on duty detective arrested by the NJSP for speeding and failing to stop hahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkClmdAG9c

i could go on forever but.. go find some real bad guys and try locking them up before you beat down your own god no loyalty to yourselves what would they do to us if they treat each other like scum?.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How fast do you think she went to catch up if he was doing 120mph? she also a danger to the public.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cops are often also a potential danger to the public... but I really wish people would stop trying to justify this douchebag's actions.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Launching!

What you guys dont see is the sibling rivalry. Cops world is like a totally differant universe from what Ive been told.

Agencies are so quick to screw other agencies. Its just redicolous. Everyone thinks everyone else is lazy ect.

I just no for a fact she wouldnt have done that to someone in her agency and it pisses me off.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:29 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Killemall
What you guys dont see is the sibling rivalry. Cops world is like a totally differant universe from what Ive been told.

Agencies are so quick to screw other agencies. Its just redicolous. Everyone thinks everyone else is lazy ect.

I just no for a fact she wouldnt have done that to someone in her agency and it pisses me off.
Seriously?
Old 11-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone that thinks that the FHP female officer was in the wrong is a sad human being, and it really shows how low your intelligence level is. In no way was the Miami police officer right in what he was doing. Thats what is wrong with most cops it's that they think they can get away with anything like he was doing, I'm glad she pulled him over, I just wish she would have taken him to jail as well.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:22 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Anyone that thinks that the FHP female officer was in the wrong is a sad human being
EXACTLY. The running cop broke the law. You don't get professional courtesy, a nod and a wink when you break the law period and you get caught, and that should apply to everyone. Whether the FHP officer would've done this to another in her agency is irrelevant; what matters is that she did her job. The statements about LEO's speeding to catch people and therefore in violation of the law as well really make me laugh. How else is the LEO supposed to catch a speeder or other possible suspect of a crime if they're moving at a high rate of speed? Telepathy? Wishful thinking? Praying to Mecca?

There is no rational way to justify the actions of the cop who ran, especially when he says he was speeding just to get to his other job.

And for those who don't already know, the cop who ran got a slap on the wrist and went back on patrol literally the next day...

Last edited by myk; 11-01-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Anyone that thinks that the FHP female officer was in the wrong is a sad human being, and it really shows how low your intelligence level is. In no way was the Miami police officer right in what he was doing. Thats what is wrong with most cops it's that they think they can get away with anything like he was doing, I'm glad she pulled him over, I just wish she would have taken him to jail as well.
Agreed 100%. Whenever I see someone going to great lengths to make excuses for exceptionally bad or stupid cop behavior, I think of this accident. Two teens were killed and a Chicago cop is in the can for 12 years.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:18 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Not a kill but not too shabby- Lockdown

Quick Reply: FHP vs City of Miami Police