Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

quick story......yet another cheeseball Vette owner..........

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by projectX
"I just left the gym" got on my computer and read this... what gives?? LOL
i just left the gym, jumped on my cell in the car and LOL'd at this post ^
Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I....I .... I work out on occasion. HA But ya know truth or not when people start out like " I was leaving the bar when all of the sudden some douche in a <insert vehicle> revved on me wearing his hat backwards " stories are funny. You could just be honest and be like " I was leaving Walmart when all of the sudden I seen a <insert vehicle> with some nerdy kid driving who I knew I could beat." - lmao J/p .... or am I?

Last edited by projectX; 11-08-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After receiving silver I stepped down from the podium and gave a last wave to the crowd as my flag proudly receded. I put on a false smile as I parted the crowd and exited the dome. As their smiles and claps became smaller and distant, I archived my life long dream and with a single tear I accepted being the first loser as I fell into my SS. Starting the faithful 99 took but a second with no hesitation. But the slow departure from to parkinglot seemed to last an eternity as I hid my shame from on viewers.

Finally as I hit the open roadway I could no longer bayer the truth and blurted a FUUUCFUUUCFUUUCK, as I pounded the steering wheel.

As I desperately tried to focus and make it home I saw a newer style corvette aproaching from the rear. At this time it was of little concern to me other than the evil stance. Just as I thought the vette would pass it abruptly slows down and paces my speed. Trying to avoid this encounter I pick up speed and still the vette matches me. Agravation fully sets in and I slam the gas and release all 495 rwhp from my caressed 99 SS, instantly putting a football field and archived dreams behind me.

Wipeing my eyes and composeing myself I attempt to match his speed to let him know good run and possibly time permitting how I really needed that 12 seconds of escape. But eye contact is completely avoided and his head hung low as his speed rapidly decelerates whenever Im near.

I make it home and look in the mirror, jokeingly thinking how I wasnt first loser in everything today...

Quick Reply: quick story......yet another cheeseball Vette owner..........