Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Any race stories against a Typhoon or Syclone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 10:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the truck has a 4.3 turbo... its similar to a SBC - 2 cylinders. Does that mean a turbo v8 swap would be just a 350 and a turbo manifold away?

Josh
Old 03-12-2004, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DriveFastAlways
I believe that the twin turbo porsche cayanne is faster it runs like a 13 however notice how it costs 90,000 dollars and good old american muscle can accomplish the same speed for like lets say hmmm 30,000 in the form of a camaro ss maybe , funny how that works out.
yeah and its funny how the higher $ car is butt *** ugly.... i guess it costs to have no taste!!!
about the 4.3 to the 350 swap yeah compleetly possible but it would be a pain in the *** to keep it cool. friend of mine had to piggie back radiators to keep his s10 under 220 in traffic.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:51 PM
TECH Addict

Funny how I just saw this today. I was behind one on my way to the gym yesterday. It was absolutely immaculate!! Ive never seen it around before, although it didnt look like something that saw daily driving duties. Flawless exterior, perfect brand new looking black paint. I would have loved to get him to stop and let me take a look, but he wouldnt even look at me. He may have thought that I thought I was in his league and wanted to race. He wasnt wasting his time on that one. Anyway it was a damn nice truck!!

Quick Reply: Any race stories against a Typhoon or Syclone?