Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Street racing compilation Toronto 2011 + COPS!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 11:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street racing compilation Toronto 2011 + COPS!

Just found this vid, clips of a lot of the runs through the year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-POmE...el_video_title

Check the bike race at 2:10 and the the Camaro at 2:36...

Yeah I know, missed 3rd happens a lot... just locks out! And for the most part, its a total rice fest out there, Camaro is the only muscle car except for a DaSilva mustang that showed up through the year and raced my buddies GTR that you see in the video around 4:50
Old 11-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Crazy vid man! Wish I could have caught some of those races live.... I am currently sitting in a hotel in Richmond Hill but I am working in Stouffville.

I notice a lot of rice around here though. Besides that a lot of Audis and BMWs. I have not seen one Camaro or Mustangs and I have been here three weeks already.

BTW... how do you guys race with all this traffic. I was going into Toronto to check it out and I ended up sitting in traffic for about 1.5 hours.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:00 PM
12 Second Club

These races are at 1:30-3am! haha, industrial roads man. Stoufville is a **** town, my dad just moved out of there back to Toronto... most boring place on earth. Richmond Hill is **** too. All the car **** happens between Woodbridge (where the meets are that you see in the begining of that vid) and goes from Brampton to Missisauga.

You stay, and work in the wrong place to be seeing anything but fancy cars ahah, people in stoufville usually have nicer cars, and bigger houses... go towards woodbridge, thats when the ferraris, lambos, ricers, and muscle start to show up haha. Italian neighborhood, explains the exotics, and the rice . Guys like me from up north bring the muscle down to the town haha.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hendrixx
These races are at 1:30-3am! haha, industrial roads man. Stoufville is a **** town, my dad just moved out of there back to Toronto... most boring place on earth. Richmond Hill is **** too. All the car **** happens between Woodbridge (where the meets are that you see in the begining of that vid) and goes from Brampton to Missisauga.

You stay, and work in the wrong place to be seeing anything but fancy cars ahah, people in stoufville usually have nicer cars, and bigger houses... go towards woodbridge, thats when the ferraris, lambos, ricers, and muscle start to show up haha. Italian neighborhood, explains the exotics, and the rice . Guys like me from up north bring the muscle down to the town haha.
Yeah, man..I agree. Lots of really expensive rides in the Richmond Hill area on Highway 7 and even going towards Markham . I also must have seen about 5 to 10 STIs/EVOs plus a bunch of RSXs.
I am heading back home for Thanksgiving but I will be back next weekend. I might have to head out towards Woddbridge at that hour and see if I can catch some stuff going down. Maybe I will race a Honda in my rental (2010 V6 Mustang). I have the insurance on the car so I might as welll beat the **** out of it.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:13 PM
12 Second Club

well the meets are at hwy 7 and martingrove, fridays and saturdays, they start at around 11, people hang out till around 1am, and then they all take off to 1 of 3 places, once one place gets busted, we all go to the second spot, then again to the 3rd, then we all go home around 3-4 haha.

my camaro is put away or id say meet me out there one night and ill show you the ropes but too bad ! haha.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hendrixx
well the meets are at hwy 7 and martingrove, fridays and saturdays, they start at around 11, people hang out till around 1am, and then they all take off to 1 of 3 places, once one place gets busted, we all go to the second spot, then again to the 3rd, then we all go home around 3-4 haha.

my camaro is put away or id say meet me out there one night and ill show you the ropes but too bad ! haha.
No Problem man...Thx for asking though.
I can follow Hwy 7 down that way next week just to see if anything is going down. Maybe I should rent a foreign car though next week. Pulling into the lot with Mustang might not be a wise move.

BTW..you put your car away for the winter..Any plan for mods over the winter?
Old 11-20-2011, 01:47 PM
12 Second Club

9 inch rear end 3.90 gears, full new exhaust... maybe SLP loudmouth, if not just a full custom one. and new wheels, either going with the drag look, some welds on skinnies and DRs, or oewheels (or something of the sort) with DRs on the back.. cant decide yet... i like the street look, and i think i want that. not sure what wheels to go with and then what drs to go with too... maybe ill keep my wheels i have now and just put a set of nittos on the back?

Quick Reply: Street racing compilation Toronto 2011 + COPS!