Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Puppy kicked a couple new 5.0 Stangs

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011 | 02:17 PM
Staging Lane

Trophys are nice,almost got one at a car show that was centered around mopar's(dodge dealership)had the only GM car there until some guy showed up in his bad *** 69 camaro and got it!Oh well : (
Old 12-06-2011 | 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

I drove my LX from MD to Miami. Street raced it(even got impounded one night) and then drove it home.
Another time drove it from MD to Tulsa Ok and again raced the **** out of it(got caught twice) and drove it home. Not bad for 600HP at the time. Good for you Ohio!!
Flipside I disagree with Ohio on other argument. I would take even a base LS2 Vette over a 5.0 stang
Old 12-06-2011 | 04:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sweetC5
Bad *** c6 man, I like the body! Anyone one of these guys **** talking would trade there junk for that... Really Ohio, you would rather have a 5.0 over a c6! Ya right, who cares if you have more power... It's not the modds it's the car! I would take a cammed or charged c6 with some nice fat wheels in a hart beat!
Hey nutsucker you know I make twice the power you make and make more power then that C6 right. I will be dynoing it this weekend just to prove you I am right. Then I will take it to the track as well. And show you what a fats car with a slow driver can do..haha..And yes it is the power and what car runs to me. If I wanted a slower car then I would trade for a SS.
Old 12-06-2011 | 05:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZFreie
I'm so glad there are still guys like you around. I hate seeing cars garaged for 360 days a year. Only live once might as well enjoy it.

I took this picture last week as I was putting on my shoes heading out the door to work.

Old 12-06-2011 | 06:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Hey nutsucker you know I make twice the power you make and make more power then that C6 right. I will be dynoing it this weekend just to prove you I am right. Then I will take it to the track as well. And show you what a fats car with a slow driver can do..haha..And yes it is the power and what car runs to me. If I wanted a slower car then I would trade for a SS.
Dang. Big talk just to drive a little Mustang. Imagine if you got your hands on something worth bragging about..the world would be in trouble.
Old 12-06-2011 | 07:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RON 95ZR1
Dang. Big talk just to drive a little Mustang. Imagine if you got your hands on something worth bragging about..the world would be in trouble.
I love you Ron... no homo!
Old 12-06-2011 | 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

Unless that ZR1 is modded I am making more then you do by over 100whp.
Old 12-06-2011 | 07:42 PM
11 Second Club

blah blah blah,my cars faster than yours,what is this high school?who gives a ****!and too heater,nice stangs you got there!
Old 12-06-2011 | 07:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ricedisposal
I love you Ron... no homo!
Ditto my fellow GM brother.

Unless that ZR1 is modded I am making more then you do by over 100whp.
Bingo.
Old 12-06-2011 | 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Ditto my fellow GM brother.

Bingo.
We have two ZR1's around here. Both are stock and neither will play.
Old 12-06-2011 | 08:37 PM
TECH Regular

So you have more money in your car and it's faster, boy your a big boy now! That really hurt, you couldn't give me that **** stang with a 1000hp over a c6! Corvette is king of the hill, no matter how fast your stang gets it's not a vette, it does not have the quality or the history to match! This guy puts a blower on his car and now he's even more of a poll smoker, please someone go smoke this douche this summer!
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

We have two ZR1's around here. Both are stock and neither will play.
That's because you're not worth the time or petrol duhhhh..
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
That's because you're not worth the time or petrol duhhhh..
Says the guy who ran slower stock in his ride then i did in mine.
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

So you have more money in your car and it's faster, boy your a big boy now! That really hurt, you couldn't give me that **** stang with a 1000hp over a c6! Corvette is king of the hill, no matter how fast your stang gets it's not a vette, it does not have the quality or the history to match! This guy puts a blower on his car and now he's even more of a poll smoker, please someone go smoke this douche this summer!
Well before I got the blower I was faster then you. So it don't matter. And the History? really? And have you looked in a vette lately. They are built pretty cheap.
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:24 PM
11 Second Club

Smile

It took you slicks to do it. Plus my car is a 4400lb tank...with an automatic. Muhahaha..
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well before I got the blower I was faster then you. So it don't matter. And the History? really? And have you looked in a vette lately. They are built pretty cheap.
I mean honestly, do you read what you post? Sheesh...
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:32 PM
Teching In

2 things for ya.... I would love to run you if you bring your car down here and I'll bring my buddy with a new 5.0 as a camera man and we can settle all this "more hp jazz"

Lastly... I'll put 3 houses, 3 cars and all my future children that my Vette will attract more (quality) trim than your Stang could ever dream of!
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:42 PM
TECH Regular

Vettes are built cheap... every time you type something is gets even dumber then the last post! Ok yes, vettes are not the one american car that actually holds it value better then any other, has the most history, has ALWAYS been and will be better built, the one car America has that can hand your *** to you in a lambo! Your father must have never told you good job, because you seem to throw your junk down everyones face and try to get a... good job boy! But no one cares how fast you are, there is always someone that will take it to you...and with your retard attitude you get no respect for what you accomplish with your car.
Old 12-06-2011 | 09:47 PM
10 Second Club

Vettes are built cheap... every time you type something is gets even dumber then the last post! Ok yes, vettes are not the one american car that actually holds it value better then any other, has the most history, has ALWAYS been and will be better built, the one car America has that can hand your *** to you in a lambo! Your father must have never told you good job, because you seem to throw your junk down everyones face and try to get a... good job boy! But no one cares how fast you are, there is always someone that will take it to you...and with your retard attitude you get no respect for what you accomplish with your car.
Again you must not been in a vette lately. They are not that nice inside compared to cars in there class. Did I say my msuatng was nicer inside? Defiantly not since I have a base model. Which was bought for a reason. Weight! Plus why buy leather and stuff when you will take it our or change it anyway.
Old 12-06-2011 | 10:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ricedisposal