Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Puppy kicked a couple new 5.0 Stangs

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011 | 10:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by sweetC5
Your father must have never told you good job, because you seem to throw your junk down everyones face and try to get a... good job boy! But no one cares how fast you are, there is always someone that will take it to you...and with your retard attitude you get no respect for what you accomplish with your car.
Ding ding ding ding! Weeeeeeee have a winner!!!

I think Ohio is Hiho's brother. :idea:
Old 12-06-2011 | 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
That's because you're not worth the time or petrol duhhhh..
Didn't know you had a new Challenger. Nice. How do you like it?

Don't give Ohio too much crap about his father and accomplishments. He is also the one that said in an earlier thread that college is a waste of time and money. I guess all statistics lie.

We could all call him a douche as much as we want, because most of the time he acts like one. But the fact he joined the forces and is doing something that I wouldn't want to do (like joining the armed forces), at the end of the day he has my respect in that regard
Old 12-07-2011 | 11:10 AM
TECH Apprentice
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Again you must not been in a vette lately. They are not that nice inside compared to cars in there class. Did I say my msuatng was nicer inside? Defiantly not since I have a base model. Which was bought for a reason. Weight! Plus why buy leather and stuff when you will take it our or change it anyway.
Buddy...i would like to know whats your IQ score, i bet its gotta be somewhere around the 40s. (imbecile)

Every time you post something in here it gets more and more retarded every time.....i wonder what are you doing in a LS forum? why dont you just go and take your SC coffee maker to the SVT forum or whatever it belongs to.

You always have an excuse why a ford would loose to a LS car, and the only thing you do is brag about how much power and faster, you are compare to everyone, come onnnnnn bro this is a forum that's been up for some time now, i don't know if you realize that most people that are register here are car enthusiast that like to have fun, compare results and mod their cars, not to bash other peoples cars. Clearly you have some insecurity problems along with your mental retardation, you should look up the word humility.
Old 12-07-2011 | 12:35 PM
On The Tree

You guys let him twist y'all up
Old 12-07-2011 | 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Heater
Lol not really.....but when u read the same sensless comments on every single threat it gets to you eventually, lol......nice looking car u got there by the way..blue looks good on cobras
Old 12-07-2011 | 01:22 PM
Launching!

Why is everyone so mad?
Old 12-07-2011 | 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by javier1730
Lol not really.....but when u read the same sensless comments on every single threat it gets to you eventually, lol......nice looking car u got there by the way..blue looks good on cobras
I ignore just about everything he posts; the only time I read his posts is when multiple members quote the same post from him.

Thanks for the compliment
Old 12-07-2011 | 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

I bet if everyone in this thread met up in a parking lot,they might actually get along,maybe run there cars and stop arguing about the same **** over and over again.Instead everyone is a keyboard warrior,calm the fu&$ down!lol
Old 12-07-2011 | 02:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BayArea ws6
I bet if everyone in this thread met up in a parking lot,they might actually get along,maybe run there cars and stop arguing about the same **** over and over again.Instead everyone is a keyboard warrior,calm the fu&$ down!lol
No everyone is just bored at work, and agreeing 100% of the time gets boring lol so sometimes people argue just to argue.
Old 12-07-2011 | 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BayArea ws6
This is the internet, we will not tolerate such "getting along"
Old 12-07-2011 | 04:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Heater
They really do. They should see some the **** I talk to the mustang guys..LOL
Old 12-07-2011 | 05:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Didn't know you had a new Challenger. Nice. How do you like it?
It's cool. Pretty well balanced all around. The 392 is very strong...torque monster!

Just waiting on tuning options. Im ready to lay waste to these pesky little modded 5.0's around here.
Old 12-07-2011 | 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
It's cool. Pretty well balanced all around. The 392 is very strong...torque monster!

Just waiting on tuning options. Im ready to lay waste to these pesky little modded 5.0's around here.
Has there been any idea yet when tuning will be released?
Old 12-08-2011 | 02:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
They really do. They should see some the **** I talk to the mustang guys..LOL

I've tried to tell them; but I think that they enjoy you getting their panties in a bunch