Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cammed '10 SS vs 2012 5.0 vs C6 Grand Sport *video*

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 09:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
You drive trucks and I have the mullet?

Camaro queer..... hmmm right how old are you again truck driver? It doesn't count if you drive your daddy's chevy trucks, that have ONE cam by the way.
I am 35. My dad drives a Ford. What kinda hair cuts are you EMO's wearing now. Fro Hawks??? I don't keep up with the gangsta lean Camaro kids styles.

Note: If you are Metro and not EMO I apologize in advance.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WSsick
You should probably stop spewing ignorance without knowing the whole story. Ford took money as well, just not from the official bailout. Read the link below:

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...ilout-of-ford/
There isnt an auto company that hasnt taken some form of money from the american government in some form in the past 10yrs. Some took it as a bailout, others took it as various loans which dont have to be paid back others took it as grants. Call it what you will but the american government has put alot of money into both domestic and import companies selling in America.

Originally Posted by midevil1
I bank with the United States Naval Credit Union.
Im not even going to get into the money we get from other countries as a loan which we will never pay back.

Also your trucks and Ford vehicles are directly full of supplier parts that only exist today due to parts of that bailout plan. Let alone the parts in todays 5.0 which are components from asian and european companies that got bailouts in their own countries.

but i fail to see why any of this is important to this thread.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

And another locked thread lmao moderators prolly rolling with this ignorance
Old 01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
There isnt an auto company that hasnt taken some form of money from the american government in some form in the past 10yrs. Some took it as a bailout, others took it as various loans which dont have to be paid back others took it as grants. Call it what you will but the american government has put alot of money into both domestic and import companies selling in America.

Im not even going to get into the money we get from other countries as a loan which we will never pay back.

Also your trucks and Ford vehicles are directly full of supplier parts that only exist today due to parts of that bailout plan. Let alone the parts in todays 5.0 which are components from asian and european companies that got bailouts in their own countries.

All true..

Anyway, I have a Quad that can beat down those Z cars at the track too. Lots of proof on Photobucket. There is a pattern here. Nobody's **** is the baddest and I enjoy making ALL kinds of vehicles fast no matter the brand.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am 35. My dad drives a Ford. What kinda hair cuts are you EMO's wearing now. Fro Hawks??? I don't keep up with the gangsta lean Camaro kids styles.

Note: If you are Metro and not EMO I apologize in advance.
No punk kid here, you seem to be very in tune with what all the young kids are doing these days though....
Old 01-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
And another locked thread lmao moderators prolly rolling with this ignorance
lol you got it. Tick toc tick toc
Old 01-03-2012, 10:07 PM
TECH Regular

No punk kid here, you seem to be very in tune with what all the young kids are doing these days though....
Not making fun of my TRUCKS anymore? Don't want to get in a pissing match. Don't call names and make assumptions. I give every car and there owner's respect. Except maybe those "Vette's are the quickest and fastest" no matter what owners. LOL.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Old 01-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Lil' 5.0's kickin" ***. I love it. Stock internal 300ci engine whoopin on a 376ci Engines with CAMS and bolt ons?. RESPECT.

I have built and raced EVERYTHING. I will not buy anything new from a car company that needs a WELFARE check to stay in business. Sorry guys but Gm and Chrysler are literally eating out of Ford's *** with a spoon. The Mustang is DAMN Sexy car and the Camaro look like the bastard morphidite child of a Cadillac and a Jaguar..
^^ Oo yes, so much respect for those chevy owners out there.

Then you call me mullet camaro queer. Geez your great
Old 01-03-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not making fun of my TRUCKS anymore? Don't want to get in a pissing match. Don't call names and make assumptions. I give every car and there owner's respect. Except maybe those "Vette's are the quickest and fastest" no matter what owners. LOL.
I get 30mpg and run 12s. none of your Trucks can, could or ever will. nothing impressive about making power when its not efficient doing it. Thats just my opinion.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
TECH Regular

^^ Oo yes, so much respect for those chevy owners out there.

Then you call me mullet camaro queer. Geez your great
I am a Chevy owner.. I don't like being called Pony Boy! LOL.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
I get 30mpg and run 12s. none of your Trucks can, could or ever will. nothing impressive about making power when its not efficient doing it. Thats just my opinion.
mpg only matters if you cant afford the fuel costs. If a viper owner comes here and says well my car can out lap any production car at the ring, run 10's and look like a baws while getting 15mpg... im not sure thats a knock on it.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:28 PM
TECH Regular

Nope they won't...They run or ran 10's and get 20 and 22 on the freeway. They have the aerodynamics of a toaster and weigh 1000's of lbs more than your car and will tow your car when it breaks down....YAWN @ the G8 that runs 12's and gets 30mpg's.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Launching!

You got labled that defending and boasting about the pony, then giving a ohv push rod ls motorCAMS.

That is all..
Old 01-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Launching!

the HP/Liter argument works in mysterious ways.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

You got labled that defending and boasting about the pony, then giving a ohv push rod ls motorCAMS.

That is all..
Type O on the "cams"... Gotta give those 5.0's some props. I messed with one in my HD and it pissed me off when he walked off and left. Hell, I got pissed when a TT Carrera S left me! Now I am putting a motor in my HD with parts like Xcyledyne and Del-west in it. I have an EGO when it comes to my toys, but I know I can't be the fastest.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

Except new camaros.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Is this a claim by any chance, that any single car you own is faster than mine?
Its just facts. My old car is back to stock you want to run it? The new one is under the knife now. 15 miles on it and already strapping the blower on it. Also already ordered a stall as well.
Attached Thumbnails Cammed '10 SS vs 2012 5.0 vs C6 Grand Sport *video*-404796_2731462323468_1164562232_32530082_1845597361_n.jpg   Cammed '10 SS vs 2012 5.0 vs C6 Grand Sport *video*-uploadfromtaptalk1325640594341.jpg  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by liqidvenom

Half the Camaro and other GM's are built in Mexico and Canada. **** more of Honda and other imports are more american built then todays "american cars"
Old 01-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sweetC5
Get your eyes checked, it's VERY clear the stang is half a car ahead of both of them before the race even starts. Also saying the stang is the only car that broke traction is only an assumption.
you would think a cammed out LS3 camaro would have no trouble giving a lowly 5.0 with an xpipe a half car jump! And get your own eyes checked i never said the mustang was the only one that broke traction, i said it was the only one that broke traction enough to LOSE control (look at it getting sideways) and despite all that traction loss and 5.0 sidewaysness the corvette and cammed out camaro had a tough time keeping up!

Quick Reply: Cammed '10 SS vs 2012 5.0 vs C6 Grand Sport *video*