Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$250...

SHiPPED!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"HOW'S YOUR FACE???"
posted by lemons12 using transamcoupe98 account.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Fixed

LMFAO.... Classic.
thank you
Old 01-20-2012, 01:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FuryZ28
Read his initial comment, Jr. He said his car runs LOW 12's. That's THREE seconds faster than a lot of stock GTP's. Go back to math/reading class, jr.

He also said he did the ENTIRE build for less than $4k WITH a rebuilt trans. $2k in mods can get an L67 into the 11's if you know what you're doing.

And no one cares what your car runs. That's has ZERO to do with anything I've said in the entire thread. You're too thick headed and narrow minded to realize this though. Keep it up though, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.
How old are you?

It most definitely matters what my car runs... Why? Cause I don't have to worry about what 6K$ does in a GTP, I will still destroy the car on every level. Therefore, I have no reason to give a **** or get riled up over any of it, they are zero threat to me.
Me narrow minded, yes. I am also biased and brand loyal, I'm sure you have seen my other posts that prove this statement.

Originally Posted by Srt4King
With a shiny fivehead like this, I'm not sure how he didn't get the attention he obviously needed at a young age.

It all makes sense.

Originally Posted by Arctic
"in today's news: a man commonly referred to as mystic, was found dead this morning in his pond-front single wide trailer. it appears that he was cyber bullied buy a group on the ls1 tech website so bad that he hung himself from his pirated direct tv receiver dish with what appears to be the supercharger belt off of his grand prix gtp. below his hanging corpse a note was found, on that note it simply said:"HOWS YOUR FACE!". sadly he will not be missed by anyone and this will probably be the most he is talked about in his life, back to you in the studio."
Perfect. HOWS YOUR FACE!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I'm staying out of this. Lemons and some others could get charged for a hate crime.
**** it, well worth it in my book. Slit them wrists mother ******... ****, you have enough blood in that forehead to survive a few days.

Hey SRT4Queen, I know you think that you're Mr. Sherlock Homeboy with all this ''mystic'' crap, but that really is not me you clown. I have longer blonde hair. Lol that mystic guy is pretty good lookin' though. I can see why you hate him so much. You probably look like a shaved Ape. If I were gay I would definitely pee in that guy's butt. I'm sure you would love to right now...

I can't believe this thread has tumbled this far off the track. And it's all because of the little FACTS I've stated about GTP's/Regals. This is priceless.
Wait, what?

So because I'm comfortable with my sexuality and can say that another man is good lookin'...means that I AM him?! Nice logic, Chief.
It means one of two other things, it can not possibly mean anything else.

1. You are him.
2. You are a ******.

For you, it is one in the same.

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Post a pic of your driver's license (obviously with important information blurred out) that will solve this Mystic
This.

I'm not posting my ******* driver's license. I have nothing to prove on the matter, unlike SRT4Queen. I'll just sit back and watch everyone fuss about who you all think I am. It's pretty pathetic, yet hilarious at the same time.
My name is Brad, not Jake, jackass.
No I just said I had blonde hair, and Chad was a typo, my bad. I meant Brad.
And this is the second time you have made it painfully obvious you are lying.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Marc want your car collection

Link? I'll buy said car to get me through the rest of college with a fun toy at that price

Bahaha, he is so ugly. Look at that forehead. I can only imagine what his trailer park kids will look like
I will PM you..

I guess that's what happens when your brain gets overloaded with ignorance and bullshit from you people.
Yes, it is overloaded... Look at it... With ignorance and bull ****. 28734 Pages and you finally get something right.

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
$250...

SHiPPED!!!
I read all the replies since my last login... I cracked a few smiles here and there. I literally busted out laughing, and continue laughing while typing this. Epic, pure epic.

Let me say this.. No matter what, whether you are or aren't Mystic, you have been joking or not... You are done on tech.com. You have fucked with far too many people and said the wrong things to the wrong people while arguing with them. You will not be able to post even something a LITTLE out of line without the entire thread being turned towards you in a huge flame fest.

I warned you of this, no?

Go ahead and start a new user name in a few weeks and start this all over again.

Last edited by lemons12; 01-20-2012 at 01:37 AM.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Banned

Done...
Old 01-20-2012, 02:11 AM
Banned

LOL lemons, it's pretty clear that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. A few people in this thread alone agree with that. I have an LS1 myself and I can respect a 4 door family sedan that has a **** load of potential to be fast and break the little hearts of ignorant, self righteous little twerps like yourself.

I've admitted more than once that the LS1 is a better platform to mod on (I have one, I know plenty about them). And Obviously 5.7 liters is going to have a lot more potential than 3.8 liters. There really is no replacement for displacement. I'm not sure why you're trying to be all ''holier than thou'' me, though. I own the exact same engine as you do. It may not have as much into as yours, YET. But it's the same damn engine. But yours is a far far far cry from being one of the fastest LS1's there is. So you do not have any room to say that GTP's are no threat to you. Because there are quite a few of them out there that would take your lunch away and then slam the box in your face. Your ''370 rwhp'' isn't **** in today's racing scene.

And $6k in a GTP can get it into the 10's, Jr. Do you run 10's? No. So shut your pie hole. The LS1 is not ''untouchable'' like you seem to think it is. I am not this mystic character either. It sure is fun to watch all of you grasp at straws, wanting so badly for me to be him, though. You all must have some sort of weird man crush on him that you're taking a bit too far. It's a little creepy to be honest.

Good night, Gentlemen. Don't let the bed bugs bite. See you in your dreams
Old 01-20-2012, 02:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

LOL lemons, it's pretty clear that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. A few people in this thread alone agree with that. I have an LS1 myself and I can respect a 4 door family sedan that has a **** load of potential to be fast and break the little hearts of ignorant, self righteous little twerps like yourself.

I've admitted more than once that the LS1 is a better platform to mod on (I have one, I know plenty about them). And Obviously 5.7 liters is going to have a lot more potential than 3.8 liters. There really is no replacement for displacement. I'm not sure why you're trying to be all ''holier than thou'' me, though. I own the exact same engine as you do. It may not have as much into as yours, YET. But it's the same damn engine. But yours is a far far far cry from being one of the fastest LS1's there is. So you do not have any room to say that GTP's are no threat to you. Because there are quite a few of them out there that would take your lunch away and then slam the box in your face. Your ''370 rwhp'' isn't **** in today's racing scene.

And $6k in a GTP can get it into the 10's, Jr. Do you run 10's? No. So shut your pie hole. The LS1 is not ''untouchable'' like you seem to think it is. I am not this mystic character either. It sure is fun to watch all of you grasp at straws, wanting so badly for me to be him, though. You all must have some sort of weird man crush on him that you're taking a bit too far. It's a little creepy to be honest.

Good night, Gentlemen. Don't let the bed bugs bite. See you in your dreams
Show me who thinks I don't know what I'm talking about, I would LOVE for them to speak up and tell me. The few people that did, after I explained exactly what I meant agreed with me. How many people have agreed with everything/most of what you have said?

I'm sure you know FAR more than I do about modding an Ls1. Hell, there are THREE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ALONE that I am PMing back and forth with helping them with their setup and asking me questions. Let alone the other 2-3 IN THIS THREAD that I have helped in the past.

You do not own the same exact engine as I do. I will also go the length to say you will never have in your engine what I will have in mine, let alone right now.

I can safely say I will NEVER run into a GTP that will be able to pull on me. How many 9 second GTPs have you seen in your life? I have never seen one and never will.
I will also bet that my car runs above average... Fastest? No. Faster? Absolutely. People don't ask me how big of a shot or how much weight reduction I have (full weight BTW) because I run below average times.

Yes, because I still make 370Rwhp and run what other 370Rwhp cars run... I mean a bolt on car makes 370Rwhp so they usually give me a good run. LOL And you are right yet again, I don't run 10s, not even close.. Hell I would probably have to spray a 150 shot to get there, very tough task to achieve. There is a reason THE JOKE IS ON YOU.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

https://ls1tech.com/forums/15354744-post14.html

Is it irony or coincidence that your FIRST post happened to be towards Regal3.4/Mystic?
Old 01-20-2012, 03:07 AM
Banned

This thread has been redirected to another thread in the SRK section. Thank you
Old 01-20-2012, 05:49 AM
TECH Addict

lemons, if you really want to live on the edge, you should join Grandprixforums...You have no idea the abuse I take daily.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
lemons, if you really want to live on the edge, you should join Grandprixforums...You have no idea the abuse I take daily.
Hmmm... I have been banned from every single non LsX forum I have ever joined.

Make it 1 more? Why not.. I will join up later and raise some hell. I'm good on here out of respect, I could care less on other forums.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:09 AM
TECH Addict

That's enough of that. Goodbye, Fury.

Quick Reply: GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS