Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

540rwhp S2000 vs. LS3 Turbo 650rwhp SS vs. FAST Fox...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Fox is a beast!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
Damn, was expecting more from the s2k with the weight difference but I guess considering the massive torque difference it makes sense. Camaro probably never made close to under the s2k's peak torque. Props to the Honda for running from a dig though!
Don't give props to his dumb ***. S2k should have used his 2step and if he didn't have one shouldn't have ran from a dig. Another thing is a 2L should never run from a 20mph role against a v6 let alone a big *** turbo/sc V8 and his shifts weren't that bad and even if they were perfect it wouldn't have made a difference. That would have never happened to me lmao. 60mph from a roll game over!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 AM
On The Tree

The S2000 wasn't even in the "dig race"... the fox and the camaro were racing from a dig and we happened to be there next to them and decided to randomly join the race..
The S2k is on stock driveline so no anti-lag/2 step or he will break it...

I totally agree on the "60 roll or nothing" philosophy with my buddies S2000... its literally a "60 roll only" car... lol.

Thats why I want to race him from a 10-20 roll in my Turbo LS1 miata ;-)
Old 02-07-2012, 02:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

geez those are some pretty fast cars!

and holy brake boost batman!

badass vid!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1SIKZ31
The S2000 wasn't even in the "dig race"... the fox and the camaro were racing from a dig and we happened to be there next to them and decided to randomly join the race..
The S2k is on stock driveline so no anti-lag/2 step or he will break it...

I totally agree on the "60 roll or nothing" philosophy with my buddies S2000... its literally a "60 roll only" car... lol.

Thats why I want to race him from a 10-20 roll in my Turbo LS1 miata ;-)
He can do a 2step. He just needs a good clutch and has to baby it a tad bit off the line. Believe me even with stock motor/trans that car has way more potential than most think. Look up 701hp S2000 From Hell on youtube lol.

But as it stands, hell naw he don't need to be racing you lol. Your light *** car with that big *** turbo.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

S2ks were not made for drag racing. They have garbage powerbands and no torque. They have without a doubt taken the dyno queen title from the supra.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
That Camaro is one those that Ohio makes fun of for running 12.5+. That thing could barley get away from that s2000 from a dig, we all know s2000 are weak from a dig. The fox does what foxes do, holeshots and then tries to hang on with it's tongue out.
Not all foxes run like that son... Back to your slow *** ls1 corner.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by OVRBRD
Not all foxes run like that son... Back to your slow *** ls1 corner.
First off I'm not your ****** son son. So you can shut your pie hole with that ****.
Second yes most of the do run like that.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Teching In

First off I'm not your ****** son son. So you can shut your pie hole with that ****.
Second yes most of the do run like that.
You talk like a kid that read a magazine once, but clearly know jack **** about fox body Mustangs...

Maybe the slow *** pos ones you've seen run like that, but they made many of em, so your "most" in your sampling area is pretty ignorant to assume world wide they all run out of steam up top.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:13 PM
10 Second Club

I know I've walked the **** out of many of them. So you come on here with your 7 posts and your gonna tell me how it is.......Lmao go elsewhere troll.

So how does your fox run? I bet you go in the back door.......oooppps I'm mean out the back door.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Teching In

I know I've walked the **** out of many of them. So you come on here with your 7 posts and your gonna tell me how it is.......Lmao go elsewhere troll.

So how does your fox run? I bet you go in the back door.......oooppps I'm mean out the back door.
I have more than 7 posts, the counter doesn't move... Lmao. And yes I prob know more about Fox Stangs than most of this site since this is a Chevy site...

Not that it makes any difference, but my car with its old setup (built in 2000) ran 34-35 mph in the second half at the track, and I guarentee your Camaro would have been nowhere in sight over 150 mph...

The new TT374 setup will run over 150 in the qtr on the wastegates (11 psi)... Motor came out of a near identical car to mine runnin 180mph traps with 20psi.

The other slow fox in my garage would probably bust that *** too.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

C'mon HiO, backdoor jokes? Don't be mad
Old 02-09-2012, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have more than 7 posts, the counter doesn't move... Lmao. And yes I prob know more about Fox Stangs than most of this site since this is a Chevy site...

Not that it makes any difference, but my car with its old setup (built in 2000) ran 34-35 mph in the second half at the track, and I guarentee your Camaro would have been nowhere in sight over 150 mph...

The new TT374 setup will run over 150 in the qtr on the wastegates (11 psi)... Motor came out of a near identical car to mine runnin 180mph traps with 20psi.

In HIOs world the only cars that count are those that launch under 3k, under 92 octane, "stock" engine(doesnt matter what it came in), under 373 or lower rear gear ratio, only OEM manufacturer parts. I'm sure theres more, forgive me its a long list. If you want an example look at his car.

But seriously any pics?
Old 02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
10 Second Club

So now you want to compare your full race forced fed build to my bolt-on ls6.....typical Ford guy. Actually your not even a Ford guy. I bet there isn't one Ford part left in your engine.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
In HIOs world the only cars that count are those that launch under 3k, under 92 octane, "stock" engine(doesnt matter what it came in), under 373 or lower rear gear ratio, only OEM manufacturer parts. I'm sure theres more, forgive me its a long list. If you want an example look at his car.

But seriously any pics?
This is true. I'm going to drop a Honda V10 Formula 1 engine in a Civic and tell people I'm driving a stock civic. Same **** he does.

HiO, the point OVRBRD was making is that his **** would drag yours, you know your "yeah well you use aftermarket parts and mine is all GM OEM stuff" argument may sound good but it would still get your *** drug by a kid on a bicycle with a rocket attached to him if that happened to be faster than you. Your car is a well thought out car, and is fast, doesn't mean you have to belittle everybody else's **** because of sour grapes.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So now you want to compare your full race forced fed build to my bolt-on ls6.....typical Ford guy. Actually your not even a Ford guy. I bet there isn't one Ford part left in your engine.
The point of his post was you talk out your *** about how slow foxes are when he would utterly **** all over you. Your mouth wrote some checks your *** cant cash.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:21 PM
10 Second Club

Snak95......there not even comparible cars. How the **** do you even begin to compare the 2? Hell he's even projecting what he's gonna run. I can do that to, when I swap to my stock ls7 I should run 135 or so ......right where his full built boosted **** is now.......and it will still be my dd.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
The point of his post was you talk out your *** about how slow foxes are when he would utterly **** all over you. Your mouth wrote some checks your *** cant cash.
I would hope his race car could outrun my dd......how does yours run?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would hope his race car could outrun my dd......how does yours run?
Its winter here its apart but its never going to matter, you won't see it in Virginia so it doesnt exist in your world. Funny your mouth is faster than your car now you're backpeddling.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Staging Lane

What about the 180 trap-capable motor he is putting in an identical car?

My point is that you are NOT graceful when someone has something faster than you. If it's not a GM, you always look for SOMETHING to bitch about. You launch at too high of an RPM, ok yeah you may be fast at the track but on the street you're not, you're running E85 super secret government chemically engineered race gas, you need slicks to run that time, you just have a good hole shot, your parts are aftermarket, you clapped 3 times and said elephant 3 times, whatever it is, you complain. It's just sort of a bitch way to discredit someone else's car...

The WORST is the DD excuse. If yours is a DD, SWEET! Is this the DD section? You always preach how this is the STREET RACING section...so if that means I race my Funny Car on the street, I could post and tell you my ****'s faster than yours...and you would resort to the above excuses/methods of making yourself feel better.

Give credit where credit is due. If you ask what my car runs, this will be me ---> Because that excuse just says hey I don't have a better point so I am going to try to tell you my car is faster than yours, because everybody knows logical thinking and being able to make a sound point is a direct correlation of how fast one's car is. El oh El.

Last edited by snake95; 02-09-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Quick Reply: 540rwhp S2000 vs. LS3 Turbo 650rwhp SS vs. FAST Fox...