Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

How fast is a GSXR 1000.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004 | 07:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Well, the original post was basically saying that the guy raced a guy with this bike, and he won. He wasn't sure if that would be a typical outcome or not. It has been beaten to death. I doubt that this guy actually made up a story like that. There is pretty much no doubt that a GSXR 1000 SHOULD beat his car, but the bike doesnt drive itself. Now, don't give that bullshit that "well, he musta been autistic" or some **** like that. As I already said, humans make mistakes. Even the best rider in the world makes mistakes sometimes. Also, it would take just a small mistake to throw the race. Both these vehicles are really fast. At high speeds, just a small mistake can and will make a big difference.

LOCK THIS THREAD UP!!!
Old 03-22-2004 | 07:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MillaTK

LOCK THIS THREAD UP!!!

OMG, you have said this so many times! What is your obsession? You don't have to respond to this thread if you don't want to! Will you sleep better at night knowing that this thread has been locked?
Old 03-22-2004 | 07:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Unusual T/A
Finally some vids. The R1 vs. 10second T/A should shut everyone up.
That was one of the videos I was referencing. A 600rwhp car (bryce I believe) versus an R1. There is also a video of that same T/A running side-by-side with that CBR 600F4i

http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/bikesvscars.html
Old 03-22-2004 | 07:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by James1
OMG, you have said this so many times! What is your obsession? You don't have to respond to this thread if you don't want to! Will you sleep better at night knowing that this thread has been locked?
No, not losing sleep over it... but it just seems like the moderators need to be reminded on how to do their job...
Old 03-22-2004 | 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MillaTK
No, not losing sleep over it... but it just seems like the moderators need to be reminded on how to do their job...
Well you're best friends with them, tell them how to do their job.
Old 03-22-2004 | 07:46 PM
TECH Senior Member
10 Year Member20 Year Member

no i am not slacking as a mod, me and Unit have both discussed this thread, and we know what we are doing. we were trying to let everyone get in their last words before we put this bitch on lock down, but yes even i have had enough as well as Dan, this thread is done!