Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FRC vs c6z/ Viper SRT vs c6z

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012 | 11:13 PM
Launching!

I know the viper guy. He says that he put over a car on the z in one of the races... Is there a vid of that race?
Old 02-24-2012 | 11:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
I know the viper guy. He says that he put over a car on the z in one of the races... Is there a vid of that race?
That's kinda true but its because the c6z missed a shift the FRC also beat him when that happened. The reason I didn't put it in the video is because he was in the middle of both cars and the go pro only gets the FRC on video plus I like to post the clean runs. The c6z was in front of both of cars before he missed 3rd.
Old 02-25-2012 | 05:04 AM
Launching!

It is what it is....i think all vids should be posted. Drivers spin or dont quite land the gear all the time.

Would love to see that vid if you have it
Old 02-25-2012 | 05:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
It is what it is....i think all vids should be posted. Drivers spin or dont quite land the gear all the time.

Would love to see that vid if you have it
Yeah that part of the video doesn't show the viper all you see is the FRC because they rushed to race and the z06 is in the wrong spot. Instead of being in the far lane he is in the middle of them so the viper isn't even in the vid. To be honest it looks like a rice by from the FRC if you weren't there lol.

Last edited by CruseMissle; 02-25-2012 at 06:00 AM.