Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

foxbody RAPE my cammed 5th gen

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 01:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
I don't think he'll have enough road to catch me. If you see the second video he was braking as he passed because we had run out of road -- a curve was coming up.

But on the first straight away hell yeah he's going to blow by me even harder now . Not everyday 600rwhp gets abused
You will have a fast car but I think you should find somebody else to pick a fight with. It sucks to build up a car like that just to get totally destroyed. It's bad for morale, lol.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good death. i heard the blower on that fox in the videos plain as day. there are some fast fox bodies, but none of them around here are on stock blocks.

i can see this 5th gen maybe trapping 120. but you add a passenger and those shitty roads...it's not surprising that a high 130 car completely drug his **** like that.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by s346k
good death. i heard the blower on that fox in the videos plain as day. there are some fast fox bodies, but none of them around here are on stock blocks.

i can see this 5th gen maybe trapping 120. but you add a passenger and those shitty roads...it's not surprising that a high 130 car completely drug his **** like that.
My car in this vid was trapping 118-120. With blower and 10lbs and water meth when all is tuned properly we are shooting for about 135ish.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
You will have a fast car but I think you should find somebody else to pick a fight with. It sucks to build up a car like that just to get totally destroyed. It's bad for morale, lol.
The foxbody owner is my personal friend and mechanic. He does all the work on my car lol.

The match we are looking forward to is a 2004 15psi cobra we think is near 500 to the wheels vs my 5th gen.

I'm going to drag his *** to the moon because he doesn't know what power levels I am at. But he still has another 2-3 months to go to get his car running since he blew up 6 cylinders and fried his heads lol.... too much detonation. He's on a stock block pushing 15 from his eaton, stock heads with just built internals.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:48 AM
Staging Lane

Decided to take the 5th gen out tonight.

Some kid in a built civic SI pushing 5xx fwhp with a turbo tried to "pick" on me thinking I was stock heeeheeeheeee..... Mind you I'm still on 19degrees of timing, detuned as ****, running 110-111octane with a 95 tune.

I let him get the hit, pulled 1 car, I hit it, stop pull and just blew by him.

Second race he got behind me, road opened up, I let him hit it again, waited for him to WOT to my bumper and hit it, insta pull a car, then another, then another, then bye bye.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Imagine what that Fox Body would do if he spent as much time on the rear suspension like he did the engine
Old 02-26-2012, 07:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts

Nice job!
I do have to disagree though and state I think you are in trouble against the fox even in the rematch. Your best bet is to jump him and hook as best you can. Maybe he will spook out,spin and miss a shift
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Heater
Imagine what that Fox Body would do if he spent as much time on the rear suspension like he did the engine
He has a totally built rear. The problem is there's NO TRACTION in this country. I mean NO WHERE>

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Nice job!
I do have to disagree though and state I think you are in trouble against the fox even in the rematch. Your best bet is to jump him and hook as best you can. Maybe he will spook out,spin and miss a shift
My car is like his now... I took the 5th gen out last night for some data logging and I was spinning at 80mph. I couldn't get the mother ****** to hook if I tried to. And this was with traction control ON. When I took it off the thing became literally undriveable.

I need to buy some 18s" and some nittos....

I'm running pirelli summers 21" lol.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
He has a totally built rear. The problem is there's NO TRACTION in this country. I mean NO WHERE>

My car is like his now... I took the 5th gen out last night for some data logging and I was spinning at 80mph. I couldn't get the mother ****** to hook if I tried to. And this was with traction control ON. When I took it off the thing became literally undriveable.

I need to buy some 18s" and some nittos....

I'm running pirelli summers 21" lol.
Bath tub on wheels with power will do that....hey I got the soap.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Staging Lane

Just raped the donkey ***** out of a 430 scuderia. Guy pulls up next to me with his hooker or gf in passenger and shakes his head. Teeheehee. Didn't see my gauges. And my cams are so loud you can't hear the S/C whine. I started in top of 2nd, man, like nsync use to say, bye bye bye baby bye bye bye bye. Make him think twice about giving me ugly look at a light and trying to puppy kick a 5th gen.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:19 AM

nice vids and verry loud foxxy

Quick Reply: foxbody RAPE my cammed 5th gen