Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Unit213 is Mean!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 10:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JUSTINSWS6
Lol i know i posred pics of jessica on her before and i know for a fact you where in the thread. Just think back to a bs thread.
In January I posted in one thread two times it was a Regal thread. In February I have posted in this thread and the smackdown thread. You are mistaken.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The old bastard is back!
Old 03-05-2012, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
The old bastard is back!
How you been man? Yea I'm back, some people can't leave a sleeping dog lay.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
How you been man? Yea I'm back, some people can't leave a sleeping dog lay.
I've been doing well. Just still cracking away at the books. Of course, no fun time either

Hoping parents sell off our camper in near future so I can sell the truck and get a TB SS AWD to satisfy boat/jet ski towing needs and maybe get a few more mpg's and a bit more fun

Hope all is well with you.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been doing well. Just still cracking away at the books. Of course, no fun time either

Hoping parents sell off our camper in near future so I can sell the truck and get a TB SS AWD to satisfy boat/jet ski towing needs and maybe get a few more mpg's and a bit more fun

Hope all is well with you.
Sounds good man. Life is good here just been spending time with the boys and enjoying life. You should be getting close to being done with school right?
Old 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds good man. Life is good here just been spending time with the boys and enjoying life. You should be getting close to being done with school right?
How old are your kids? Wasn't until 2nd grade that dad got a huge promotion and then was able to spend a lot of time with me. Take advantage of it while you can. We went to hockey, basketball, football, and baseball games when I was a kid and it was pretty damn cool to hang out with my dad so much and have him have time to make it to all of my sports events. Still try to make it to many football and hockey games together to this day.

I have another year and a half left. No summer classes and a double major end up adding some time to the 4 year plan. I won't mind coming back for a fall semester though - I love where I'm at.

Helping rent's move up into their new house in Okoboji this spring break. Kind of put a hinder to the St. Thomas plans, but it is the least I can do. This summer I'm just going to "work from home" and live on the lake. Their house is a short minute walk from our lake access dock and I'm buying a jet ski or two to go along with our boat.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How old are your kids? Wasn't until 2nd grade that dad got a huge promotion and then was able to spend a lot of time with me. Take advantage of it while you can. We went to hockey, basketball, football, and baseball games when I was a kid and it was pretty damn cool to hang out with my dad so much and have him have time to make it to all of my sports events. Still try to make it to many football and hockey games together to this day.

I have another year and a half left. No summer classes and a double major end up adding some time to the 4 year plan. I won't mind coming back for a fall semester though - I love where I'm at.

Helping rent's move up into their new house in Okoboji this spring break. Kind of put a hinder to the St. Thomas plans, but it is the least I can do. This summer I'm just going to "work from home" and live on the lake. Their house is a short minute walk from our lake access dock and I'm buying a jet ski or two to go along with our boat.
They are five. I spend as much time with them as I can. I retired from the army and I am going to school right now to finish it off. My job went away so I am looking for a new job right now. Government cuts got me. O-well I'll find a new gig.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

They are five. I spend as much time with them as I can. I retired from the army and I am going to school right now to finish it off. My job went away so I am looking for a new job right now. Government cuts got me. O-well I'll find a new gig.
I'm sorry to hear that. Thankfully they should be taking care of your college expenses for you. Pretty sad that nowadays you almost have to do a feasibility of whether or not it is even worth it to attend college for certain majors if you have no scholarships or financial assistance. How many years were you in the army? My best friend is in his 3rd year and current down in Ft. Benning
Old 03-05-2012, 11:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm sorry to hear that. Thankfully they should be taking care of your college expenses for you. Pretty sad that nowadays you almost have to do a feasibility of whether or not it is even worth it to attend college for certain majors if you have no scholarships or financial assistance. How many years were you in the army? My best friend is in his 3rd year and current down in Ft. Benning
I spent 21 years in the army. Loved every minute of it.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Justinws6, I feel nice today.
JUSTINWS6, you owe this guy a ******' ******* if you ever see him. He saved your *** from more humiliation than you can fathom.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

fagatrons unite!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Banned

Default U guys make no sense

I would really like to know how a ford owner becomes admin and then gets the truth thrown up in his face and bans a chevy guy from a gm orientated site. Please someone do explain. I guess since I'm dsm I will go admin a ferrarri site basically the same thing.lol u guys make no sense.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dsmguy84
I would really like to know how a ford owner becomes admin and then gets the truth thrown up in his face and bans a chevy guy from a gm orientated site. Please someone do explain. I guess since I'm dsm I will go admin a ferrarri site basically the same thing.lol u guys make no sense.
If you had been around long enough, you'd realize that he owned an F-body well before he owned that Mustang. Is that a good enough explanation for you?

You may not have been born yet when that happened, so if that's the case, I apologize.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Banned

Well apparently he no longer owns one so he needs to go to a site that pertains to his car. I'm only here sticking up for a friend of mine who was banned by an admin who drives a ford on a chevy site. Oh and by the way I was born in 84 so I was around before f bodies.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well apparently he no longer owns one so he needs to go to a site that pertains to his car. I'm only here sticking up for a friend of mine who was banned by an admin who drives a ford on a chevy site. Oh and by the way I was born in 84 so I was around before f bodies.
Your ******* retarded http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_F_platform go learn some more about your precious Chevy before you open your mouth. 1967-2002 F-Bodys.

I'm a high lvl troll hunter, I'd quit whilst your ahead. lol
Old 03-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Banned

Oh and by the way this is an ls1 site so I mean 4th gen f bodies.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Strange, which is why there is a lt1, sbc, bbc, ls4, ect ect ect sections.

I have a back hoe if you care to keep digging.

Ill take an in ground pool to the right a little bit and you can put the pond over by the garage.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Shut the **** up and go troll some place else.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Banned

Well maybe u need to learn, read my name buddy it's say dsm so I don't own a chevy. So I guess u r the f ing retard.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well maybe u need to learn, read my name buddy it's say dsm so I don't own a chevy. So I guess u r the f ing retard.
Perhaps you should remove your head from your hind quarters and follow your own advice.