Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's Camaro vs 99 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odarabla's Camaro vs 99 T/A

Was on the way home from the lake front last night in the car trying to avoid the rain. When I stopped at the red light by my street there was a guy across the street from me sticking his arms out of the window of his black T/A.. I made a u-turn and went to see what he wanted. When I get there I told the guy I thought he had a nice car and he said the same. After telling me about his mods (which consisted of Torquer T3 cam, Ported heads, full exhaust, 3.73 gears and a 3600 stall converter) we set up a little roll race. He asked if we could do a 40mph roll so I said yea, go whenever you want to. He insisted we honk it off so on the 3rd honk I waited for him to take the hit then I slowly rolled down on the throttle to prevent from breaking the tires lose at 40mph... Starting in 2nd gear of my th350 I briefly hazed the tires and immediately pulled 5-6 cars on him before shifting to 3rd. By the top of 3rd which is about 135mph I had about 10-15 cars on him. I slowed down and waited (what seemed like forever) for him to catch up. Now the whole time we talked the guy never once asked what I had done to the car. The only question he asked me after the first race was what gear was I running. I told him I was running a 4.11 gear and he wanted to make one more hit. I told him to just go. I put the peddle straight to the floor this time at 45mph making the back of my car sway side to side from spinning so much but this time when I clicked 3rd I was about 8-9 cars ahead.. It was a nice car and the guy took the beating pretty good. It's been a while since I got a fun race like that just rolling around on the high way.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

...what did the puppies ever do to you? Nice slaughter
Old 03-12-2012, 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NY02ws6
...what did the puppies ever do to you? Nice slaughter
**** bro he asked for it.. LOL
Old 03-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Come puppy kick me mystic warrior from hell.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Come puppy kick me mystic warrior from hell.
Dude I would whoop that *** so bad your car would probably commit suicide afterwards.. Then that would be your excuse for why you lost so bad!! Death by fire.. Whats your E.T. and trap speeds?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, that's 2nd degree murder ya know..