Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cam Only 04 Gto Vs 12 gt

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Then tell him bring to track and find out...I got my money on Brett..and power wise bet the 5.0 makes more HP then him if both manual. My bolt on 5.0 made 464whp 410wtq. Z should make more wtq.
Didn't you say somewhere your car stock weighed 3800lbs??
Old 03-20-2012, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't even like comparing a corvette to a mustang regardless what type of mustang it is. Just two different type of cars.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Then tell him bring to track and find out...I got my money on Brett..and power wise bet the 5.0 makes more HP then him if both manual. My bolt on 5.0 made 464whp 410wtq. Z should make more wtq.
Ok what's kind of mods are in this 5.0? Why not make it a roll too? If the 5.0 makes more hp than easy win right?
Old 03-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Launching!

Then why will he not bring to track and line up with WBT...cs he will get crushed by a 5.0..that why...
I thought you guys were talking a street race from a roll since that's what Zyborg's vids/kills consist of. At the track it will probably be a very good race if the 'vettes IRS can be maneuvered out of the whole. That damn IRS.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:19 AM
Teching In

I have some guys that would run you that are intake/tune/exhaust/stall. But they run at track. Since you just pointed out you can't drive your car at the track guess your just scarred they will beat you. I know they will not run on street as its not worth the ticket or jail to them.
Ah, so now you are adding extra mods to the equation (stall), thats ok though, since im feeling gerous, ill let that slip through... Im sure there are more mods you will be hidding, seems like you are that type of guy...

As above I posted with mods runs 11.3 he should beat that then right?. WBT post his slips here. So he shouldn't be scarred of a 5.0 then right.
As posted above in the video i attached of me running and destroying an i/e 5.0, im not scared or worried about you and your buddies in their 5.0 circle jerk...lol, GTFO

Thats not the only modded 5.0 that i have raced either, lol...

The vette is so fast should win even at track right..oh that right lets make excusses for him not to show and get his doors ripped off. We run at the track. Plaain an simple. I have a few street runs. But most my runs are at the track. Yet every time a vette lines up it gets crushed..even little modded C5Z's.
No, it wont win everytime genious, many factors come into play such as driver, tires, a set up that works well together, knowledge of the car, etc...

Now when it comes between a c5z06 and a 5.0 with all factors being the same, the c5z will win EVERYTIME.

I run on the street plain and simple. You called ME out remember? You run my run care bicho. 45-145 is the name of the game..

How convenient that you guys have "a few" runs in the street butdont want to man up and run in the street in a SAFE AND SECLUDED ROAD, away from the public? How convenient for you... Lol

Then why will he not bring to track and line up with WBT...cs he will get crushed by a 5.0..that why...
I told you before guy, i dont do track, dont have the tires or suspesion for that, my car is slammed and i run street tires and i already admited up front that i cant launch worth of ****, is not what i use my car for... Im not a track *****, this is my daily driver that i drive cross country...

Let me know when you want to HONOR YOUR CALL OUT and bring me a I/E 5.0, ill even go meet you half way in austin.... Do it or seriously GTFO...

Last edited by ZYBORG; 03-21-2012 at 06:29 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 428 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Ok what's kind of mods are in this 5.0? Why not make it a roll too? If the 5.0 makes more hp than easy win right?
Because the 5.0 isn't that great from a roll. It's the gearing that makes them quick at the track.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

45-145 roll is lame in a 120 mph car lol
Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like how we are on the Street Racing & Kills section, Ohio tells Zyborg to quit making excuses to run at the drag strip, Zyborg tells Ohio's friends to quit making excuses about running on the STREET, especially after Ohio talks about all of their runs on the street...

If you are going to offer up your friends cars for racing on this section, one would expect they would be willing to run on the street.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Ah, so now you are adding extra mods to the equation (stall), thats ok though, since im feeling gerous, ill let that slip through... Im sure there are more mods you will be hidding, seems like you are that type of guy...

As posted above in the video i attached of me running and destroying an i/e 5.0, im not scared or worried about you and your buddies in their 5.0 circle jerk...lol, GTFO

Thats not the only modded 5.0 that i have raced either, lol...

No, it wont win everytime genious, many factors come into play such as driver, tires, a set up that works well together, knowledge of the car, etc...

Now when it comes between a c5z06 and a 5.0 with all factors being the same, the c5z will win EVERYTIME.

I run on the street plain and simple. You called ME out remember? You run my run care bicho. 45-145 is the name of the game..

How convenient that you guys have "a few" runs in the street butdont want to man up and run in the street in a SAFE AND SECLUDED ROAD, away from the public? How convenient for you... Lol

I told you before guy, i dont do track, dont have the tires or suspesion for that, my car is slammed and i run street tires and i already admited up front that i cant launch worth of ****, is not what i use my car for... Im not a track *****, this is my daily driver that i drive cross country...

Let me know when you want to HONOR YOUR CALL OUT and bring me a I/E 5.0, ill even go meet you half way in austin.... Do it or seriously GTFO...
I have no issue running you on the street or track. My car is slammed as well. And I run same set up on street as I do track. So you want to run me fine. As far as others that run there car they keep to track. Where it is legal. Kinda what I'm doing since the BS I'm dealing with in Houston.

As far as call out I told you from go bring to track. If you scarred do that sorry.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by why87
Didn't you say somewhere your car stock weighed 3800lbs??
Mine ya right around there. Mine is loaded. A base is less.

Quick Reply: Cam Only 04 Gto Vs 12 gt