Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

junk 5th gen vs tuned c63 amg

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
******* on a Charger/Challenger/300C for having 20+ inch rims is akin to making fun of fbody owners who run ZR1 rims.... just sayin'.
My point exactly.....

Same guys that are talking **** all have let me guess, ZR1's, Z06's and tourq thrusts. I bet they hold hands in the bathroom to
Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
If you modify your car and it makes the car slower, and you know that fact beforehand, you can't bitch about it since it's your fault the car is slower.
Billy Badass isn't going to acknowledge anything you say if it makes sense.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
I never once commented on how they LOOK, my thing is if he is going to make a conscious decision to put them on his car, don't always mention them as if they are a monkey on his back when racing. Are they holding him back slightly? Of course. Could it be faster if he DID NOT decide to put them on? Of course. It's all his doing...so mentioning it is sort of a bitch move. I am sure his car looks great, some cars look good with bigger rims.
Didnt think twice, When I first saw the wheels I bought them on the spot right out the shop. I dropped 3mph with the 22's on in the 1/8th so no its not slightly mr know it all. Sorry not everyone wants to run around on stock wheels or welds and not once did I ever make an excuse about having them on. Because I still wax the **** out of stangs with them on... Forbid if a mach 1 owner ever runs across me with the stock wheels on. Boy will it be a sad day....once again
Old 03-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Teching In

says the dumbass who trolls and talks **** on regular basis
Old 03-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
^My comment wasn't directed towards you Snake, in all honesty. More directed to the guys that refer to "baller wheels" as and post up videos of Chevy Caprices sitting on ******* 30's. Not everybody wants to ride out of the trailer park on Weld Stars, or 17x11" ZR1's. Welcome to 2012 where production cars come off the lot with big rims.
Thats exactly what I mean. Maybe if I throw some 17' welds on it I will be cool. I should fit in then.

I guess this to is considered ghetto and a donk because it has 22's

Old 03-14-2012, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Ballers gotta ball what can I say lol even tho I was just clarifying you being incorrect
Old 03-14-2012, 05:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
Yea Im sure his 06 Z is better then my 55 and SRT8....... so many **** talkers and key board warriors is makes me LOL. you guys are the same ones that come up to me at every meet talking about how "badass" the SRT8 looks....lol never fails
Im no keyboard warrior, I would hesitate to say the same thing to your aarogant *** in person! Get over yourself, omg you have an SRT8 and an AMG. Everyone should bow down to you smh.

I like SRT8's, think the stock rims look a hell of a lot better though. And yes, I would take a C6Z over both your cars, as I'm sure most other people would.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've lived in SoCal and go there on a regular basis. The chargers aren't killin the game out there. They are nice cars and are appreciated by car guys but don't try to play us and act like its some type of exotic. That might work on these guys from across the country tho lol.
Plus most guys know a car doesn't get females. Its all about the man behind the wheel.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
Im no keyboard warrior, I would hesitate to say the same thing to your aarogant *** in person! Get over yourself, omg you have an SRT8 and an AMG. Everyone should bow down to you smh.

I like SRT8's, think the stock rims look a hell of a lot better though. And yes, I would take a C6Z over both your cars, as I'm sure most other people would.
I would love to see you do it.....oh how I would
Old 03-14-2012, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I didn't expect a reply really.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love to see you do it.....oh how I would
Wouldn't*

Maybe you'll get lucky if I go to LA Invasion
Old 03-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
I've lived in SoCal and go there on a regular basis. The chargers aren't killin the game out there. They are nice cars and are appreciated by car guys but don't try to play us and act like its some type of exotic. That might work on these guys from across the country tho lol.
Plus most guys know a car doesn't get females. Its all about the man behind the wheel.
Thats cool you "lived" here. But I "Live" here and I can tell you in my line of business what I do and where I go the SRT8 always gets more attention then even my Benz. And since you lived in SoCal you should know how common foreign cars are and they rarely turn heads because there is so many. I have been to some of the most high end partys, clubs, movie sets etc etc and I would never have guessed how much attention a Black "Charger" would get. Its almost unreal how many people tell me how badass it is on daily basis. Whats even more surprising is how the most unsuspecting women know the difference from a base charger and an SRT8. And its by far not the sickest SRT8 by any means it just has an aggressive look and a nice set of wheels.

And you keep thinking that.....haha you haven't experienced much living in SoCal. I know dudes who model and drive civics and get no ***. AND I also know dudes who look like fat albert who drive Phantoms who get major play.....but you lived in socal so you should know this.

For instance my friend who has an SLR has no game at all and I always joke with him about it. But dont think for a second when we take that car out on hollywood blvd the chicks dont come in packs because they do....its sad but true
Old 03-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
Wouldn't*

Maybe you'll get lucky if I go to LA Invasion
Old 03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
I didn't expect a reply really.
Didnt know if you were talking to me or OP thats why...but I guess its the same because we both have above 18" wheels which is illegal
Old 03-14-2012, 06:20 PM
TECH Regular

So because your Benz that's a girls car gets no attention means my Z would get no attention compared to your Charger? That's a joke lol.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Thats cool you "lived" here. But I "Live" here and I can tell you in my line of business what I do and where I go the SRT8 always gets more attention then even my Benz. And since you lived in SoCal you should know how common foreign cars are and they rarely turn heads because there is so many. I have been to some of the most high end partys, clubs, movie sets etc etc and I would never have guessed how much attention a Black "Charger" would get. Its almost unreal how many people tell me how badass it is on daily basis. Whats even more surprising is how the most unsuspecting women know the difference from a base charger and an SRT8. And its by far not the sickest SRT8 by any means it just has an aggressive look and a nice set of wheels.

And you keep thinking that.....haha you haven't experienced much living in SoCal. I know dudes who model and drive civics and get no ***. AND I also know dudes who look like fat albert who drive Phantoms who get major play.....but you lived in socal so you should know this.

For instance my friend who has an SLR has no game at all and I always joke with him about it. But dont think for a second when we take that car out on hollywood blvd the chicks dont come in packs because they do....its sad but true
Well we are talking about a charger getting females. Regular cars like vettes and chargers don't get you women. Now those exotics you mentioned will pull bitches all day. Those are real cars not these cheap domestics that we're talking about.

And you're right I know how it is when you pull up in a bentley. Any whack *** dude can get play in a car like that.

Its cool you get compliments on your car cuz it feels good. I have two clean cars myself so I know exactly what you feel. But we can't go around acting like these cars are really anything special when that SLR pulls up to the light with you lol.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
Well we are talking about a charger getting females. Regular cars like vettes and chargers don't get you women. Now those exotics you mentioned will pull bitches all day. Those are real cars not these cheap domestics that we're talking about.

And you're right I know how it is when you pull up in a bentley. Any whack *** dude can get play in a car like that.

Its cool you get compliments on your car cuz it feels good. I have two clean cars myself so I know exactly what you feel. But we can't go around acting like these cars are really anything special when that SLR pulls up to the light with you lol.
I agree with you 100%. Chargers, Vettes, Mustangs, Camaros aren't anything special down here when you have Bugatti's, McLarens and Ferraris on the streets during the day. I literally just saw a white Aventador parked at the post office about 2 hours ago. Those guys will never have any trouble getting women I have witnessed it enough times with friends and my own eyes. When I drive the SRT8 it gets looks and compliments. When I drive the Benz it never gets a second look its just to common AMG or not. BUT on saturday night aka club night panties drop....and Im not joking but I know they just want the car and the benefits lol

And thats why I said ride along I would never roll out with my boy's SLR in my damn charger I would look like security or some **** LOL

Ran into this on saturday....had a swarm of people around it, sucks the owner passed away I wouldn't want my Million Dollar car sitting outside all day thats for sure

Last edited by NiteRiderWS6; 03-14-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
So because your Benz that's a girls car gets no attention means my Z would get no attention compared to your Charger? That's a joke lol.
Since when did any AMG become a girls car LOL how about you bring your C6Z down here I know a couple of "girls car" Benzes that would love to run you

Obviously you haven't been to SoCal on a friday or saturday night....C6Z's are everywhere. Almost more then the 11 5.0. I almost got one but I decided to pass....

Last edited by NiteRiderWS6; 03-14-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Veteran

I agree with you 100%. Chargers, Vettes, Mustangs, Camaros aren't anything special down here when you have Bugatti's, McLarens and Ferraris on the streets during the day. I literally just saw a white Aventador parked at the post office about 2 hours ago. Those guys will never have any trouble getting women I have witnessed it enough times with friends and my own eyes. When I drive the SRT8 it gets looks and compliments. When I drive the Benz it never gets a second look its just to common AMG or not. BUT on saturday night aka club night panties drop....and Im not joking but I know they just want the car and the benefits lol

And thats why I said ride along I would never roll out with my boy's SLR in my damn charger I would look like security or some **** LOL

Ran into this on saturday....had a swarm of people around it, sucks the owner passed away I wouldn't want my Million Dollar car sitting outside all day thats for sure

yea the cars that are cruising around down there are top notch. Funny you post that pic. I saw that car the last time I was down there

Old 03-14-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Regular

AMGs aren't in general but yours is IMO, I love AMGs most are really raw and BA but the CLK55 just isn't anything special to me

Quick Reply: junk 5th gen vs tuned c63 amg