Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lamborghini Superleggera vs. SleepyLSX..

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 05:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Hmmm have you and your girl been discussing my *****..SHe only telling you these thing to make you feel better.
Since you asked...your girl mentioned it to me while we were test driving the new ZL1 Camaro that she likes more than Ford's GT500. Sad thing is you were too busy online posting about the new 5.0 to even notice she was gone
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes thats a Gallardo. You can tell it aint a Murci by how long the rear end is and how it looks. Compare pics of a Murci and Gallardo and youll see what I mean.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:45 PM

NIce kill..but end day he still in that Lambo and your still in a old Camaro.
You're in a Mustang, I'm in a Z06.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:57 PM

So when did I lose to any Fbody..Oh thats right never happen. Sorry.
I'll drive down to Texas and bust your *** in an old Sonoma for some paper if you want. Heads up *****. =)

Last edited by SleepyLSX; 03-16-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Funny thing is the Lamborghini owner may tell himself he's still driving a Lamborghini but it doesn't take away the pain or instantly fix a damage/bruised ego.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Since you asked...your girl mentioned it to me while we were test driving the new ZL1 Camaro that she likes more than Ford's GT500. Sad thing is you were too busy online posting about the new 5.0 to even notice she was gone
So you almost had me till you said she liked the Camaro's. She actually ahtes them specially after selling them for the last 2 yrs. She actually wants a new Mercedes or a Grabber Blue or Kona Blue 5.0 convertable. She wanted a GT500 till she foudn out they was manuals.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SleepyLSX
You're in a Mustang, I'm in a Z06.
AND? Worse thing is you see as many Z06's here as new 5.0 mustangs. And whats even worse they suck worse at the track then the 5.0's when they show up.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You now annoy me when you post.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ohioborn = pain in the ***...

go to a ford forum....

BTW nice kill OP
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
You now annoy me when you post.
He is an annoying ****** isn't he. Hell Ke^in wasn't that annoying.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:29 AM
Launching!

I honestly would never think a 530 rwhp 3500 pound fbody could pull a lp570.

Heres my 555 rwhp 560 rwt 3200 pound viper against the same car...

Then again I beat this car with just 480 rwhp the first run or two. Then he learned to drive it and game over. Needed 550 to hang or beat it.

The lp570 does 11.0@129 mph dead stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKHF2RBVR3M
Old 03-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
He is an annoying ****** isn't he. Hell Ke^in wasn't that annoying.

Yes quite. You cant even begin to compare a mustang to a z06. To completely differant classes of car.

You could tt and forge a pinto to be faster than ohios amazeing 128 mph car. Would that make the pinto just as nice?
Old 03-17-2012, 06:45 AM

AND? Worse thing is you see as many Z06's here as new 5.0 mustangs. And whats even worse they suck worse at the track then the 5.0's when they show up.
Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. You see as many or more of Fords best selling car in America than Corvettes? I don't think so, I just think you have some Texas Dyno Fever that we down here in Crackalacky can cure for you real quick..

This moron is comparing apples to oranges, live rear axle vs. solid rear. Don't get me wrong, I love Mustangs but your a prime example of the typical jackass that drives one. I also find it ironic that they are JUST NOW in 2011-2012 model vehicles implementing a six speed transmission into an affordable car. Here are the facts cause I bet your registration has daddy's name on it: Your Mustang is as aerodynamic as a cinder block, weighs nearly 4,000 lbs, and is about as comfortable to drive as having a heart attack. Also, if your so worried about what people think of your car why the hell are you racing at a dragstrip and posting on a GM forum? You insecure or something? Sounds to me like you need to be driving a Volkswagen and doing some SICK burnouts at your local high school.

So here's what I've gathered of you and your car so far:
You got your *** busted by a cam only f-body..

I made more power out of that sh*tty iron L92 than you did with the LS2 in that G8 with the A/C on..

You make these subtle attempts at making some gay remark to try to stand out in a crowd of people who already don't like you so I'm going to assume you where a pretty faggish kid in high school who got a 'hip' car but hasn't yet brushed up on his social skills, detrimentally effecting your popularity on a Mustang forum so you where FORCED to come hang out where guys that actually get laid congregate, so they just treat your demeanor as 'generally annoying' instead of banning you. Did I hit it on the head with that one cowgirl? Well, I shouldn't of expected much from a Texan.. You guys did give us things like Rick Perry, illegal immigration, and cheap, ceramic coated mild steel longtubes. Alright, my beers done, that is all.

Here's a link to your third chance: www.vwvortex.com

Last edited by SleepyLSX; 03-17-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

NIce kill..but end day he still in that Lambo and your still in a old Camaro.
lol captain obvious to the rescue.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Launching!

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. You see as many or more of Fords best selling car in America than Corvettes? I don't think so, I just think you have some Texas Dyno Fever that we down here in Crackalacky can cure for you real quick..

This moron is comparing apples to oranges, live rear axle vs. solid rear. Don't get me wrong, I love Mustangs but your a prime example of the typical jackass that drives one. I also find it ironic that they are JUST NOW in 2011-2012 model vehicles implementing a six speed transmission into an affordable car. Here are the facts cause I bet your registration has daddy's name on it: Your Mustang is as aerodynamic as a cinder block, weighs nearly 4,000 lbs, and is about as comfortable to drive as having a heart attack. Also, if your so worried about what people think of your car why the hell are you racing at a dragstrip and posting on a GM forum? You insecure or something? Sounds to me like you need to be driving a Volkswagen and doing some SICK burnouts at your local high school.

I made more power out of that sh*tty iron L92 than you did with the LS2 in that G8 with the A/C on..

You make these subtle attempts at making some gay remark to try to stand out in a crowd of people who already don't like you so I'm going to assume you where a pretty faggish kid in high school who got a 'hip' car but hasn't yet brushed up on his social skills, detrimentally effecting your popularity on a Mustang forum so you where FORCED to come hang out where guys that actually get laid congregate, so they just treat your demeanor as 'generally annoying' instead of banning you. Did I hit it on the head with that one cowgirl? Well, I shouldn't of expected much from a Texan.. You guys did give us things like Rick Perry, illegal immigration, and cheap, ceramic coated mild steel longtubes. Alright, my beers done, that is all.

Lil harsh but seems realistic enough. I still cant belieave he compared a mustang to a z06.

Fact- a 2001 z06 will edge out a 2012 5.0

Fact-you will see a few z06s per month and a few hundred mustangs

He stated the guy is still in the lambo. True but when you drop 300k on a sports car you probally still dont like being beat. End of the day you win or lose and nobody really likes loosin.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:23 AM

Yeah, the whole 'mild steel' thing was a little over the top.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Staging Lane

SLEEPYLSX...i always thought it was ''cackalackey''...for south carolina...great kill...love both cars...yes it's a gallardo superleggera not sure if it was a 570-4 or not...wouldn't have mattered if it were a murcielago lp670-4...there only about .2 quicker ...your car moves out very well...ohio hates anything GM like stopsign...and wasn't it ohio who recently lost to a lambo ?????....comparing a Z06 to a mustang is like comparing killemall's viper to a challenger !!!!!....not a mustang made i would buy over any year Z06...
Old 03-17-2012, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

I thought you would have been out 4 or so cars. I've seen one at the track run a 11.x can't remember exactly, but it was less than a .50. Trapped 121 mph.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:49 PM
10 Second Club

My daddies name on it huh..Want to bet money on that.

And again when did I get beat by a cam only Fbody? That is right still hasn't happened...Have yet to find and Fbody here that will or has beat me. Oh wait I know one matter fact that is a completely gutted race car that has fully built 408 with a 300 shot of spray..

WHats funnier is as said before you see as many vettes here as new mustangs. Specially at local car meets. You end up with a few 5.0's and a crap load of vettes. Even more C6Z's then 5.0's. Yet again none of them want to run them. Maybe t hey just scared of a little 5.0.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:12 PM

My daddies name on it huh..Want to bet money on that.

And again when did I get beat by a cam only Fbody? That is right still hasn't happened...Have yet to find and Fbody here that will or has beat me. Oh wait I know one matter fact that is a completely gutted race car that has fully built 408 with a 300 shot of spray..

WHats funnier is as said before you see as many vettes here as new mustangs. Specially at local car meets. You end up with a few 5.0's and a crap load of vettes. Even more C6Z's then 5.0's. Yet again none of them want to run them. Maybe t hey just scared of a little 5.0.