Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lamborghini Superleggera vs. SleepyLSX..

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80

And again when did I get beat by a cam only Fbody? That is right still hasn't happened...Have yet to find and Fbody here that will or has beat me. Oh wait I know one matter fact that is a completely gutted race car that has fully built 408 with a 300 shot of spray..
What does your car run a mid 9's or something?
Old 03-17-2012, 02:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
What does your car run a mid 9's or something?
If I was lucky....Just stating facts of teh Fbody's here. Lots of cammed ones running in the 12's.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I was lucky....Just stating facts of teh Fbody's here. Lots of cammed ones running in the 12's.
I thought this kid was trolling, he is really serious! Hahaha.. Any locals wanna collect this morons doors?
Old 03-17-2012, 02:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SleepyLSX
I thought this kid was trolling, he is really serious! Hahaha.. Any locals wanna collect this morons doors?
A few tried with their Fbody's when I had my manual bolt on car it didn't work.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Teching In

My daddies name on it huh..Want to bet money on that.

And again when did I get beat by a cam only Fbody? That is right still hasn't happened...Have yet to find and Fbody here that will or has beat me. Oh wait I know one matter fact that is a completely gutted race car that has fully built 408 with a 300 shot of spray..

WHats funnier is as said before you see as many vettes here as new mustangs. Specially at local car meets. You end up with a few 5.0's and a crap load of vettes. Even more C6Z's then 5.0's. Yet again none of them want to run them. Maybe t hey just scared of a little 5.0.
" wanna bet money on that"

You remind me of my friends little brother

Awesome kill OP, Makes me wanna mod my car further..
Old 03-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

not sure if srs. Ive seen bone stock 01-02 fbodys run that. Hell ive seen a local bolt on fbody run 12.2 on nitto's. Those cam only setups must be the biggest piece of **** fbody's to have ever graced this planet.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
not sure if srs. Ive seen bone stock 01-02 fbodys run that. Hell ive seen a local bolt on fbody run 12.2 on nitto's. Those cam only setups must be the biggest piece of **** fbody's to have ever graced this planet.
I think has a lot to do with the drivers and track. They swear they are pro's then go out and run 12's. Go to SAR you get so see some better ones. Have seen some nice run down there ones on the 11's. Have yet to see these magical 10 second fbody's running around though with "cam only".
Old 03-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Banned

I think has a lot to do with the drivers. They swear they are pro's then go out and run 12's. Go to SAR you get so see some better ones. Have seen some nice run down there. Have yet to see these magical 10 second fbody's running around though with "cam only".
Whats your car trap?

Magical? nothing magical about weight reduction.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:53 PM

I think has a lot to do with the drivers and track. They swear they are pro's then go out and run 12's. Go to SAR you get so see some better ones. Have seen some nice run down there ones on the 11's. Have yet to see these magical 10 second fbody's running around though with "cam only".
So you're a professional Mustang GT driver then, tell us more.. I must have been mistaken.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Teching In

So what color doors will I be adding to my collection?
Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Camaro_or_TA

So what color doors will I be adding to my collection?
Close the goddamn hood, trying to make some money here.. .
Old 03-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

NIce kill..but end day he still in that Lambo and your still in a old Camaro.
Saying dumb **** like this is why you have so many haters. People have their own tastes, just because it doesn't align with yours doesn't make them ignorant...it actually makes you look ******' ignorant for judging theirs. Stick to regurgitating 5.0 facts and cut this bullshit.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Launching!

i just recently drove a 570-4 around a roadcourse. They are not all that fast as I thought it would be, but it would go around curves like nobodies business. I'm surprised you didn't put more carlengths on him
Old 03-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

Ohio is just mad because his 5.0 got it's *** severly busted by a lambo...lol
Old 03-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Buff
i just recently drove a 570-4 around a roadcourse. They are not all that fast as I thought it would be, but it would go around curves like nobodies business. I'm surprised you didn't put more carlengths on him
All depends on how you look at it. They do 0-150 mph faster than the viper and zr1 and just a tick behind the f458

458-15.2
570-4-15.5
Zr1-16.4
Viper-16.4
Z06-17.5

To me its a damn fast car. But if your used to heavily modded cars then yea its not all that

Im still amazed the camaro pulled it and Id love to see more vidz after the lambo owner had a lil seat time.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:44 PM
***Repost Police***

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. You see as many or more of Fords best selling car in America than Corvettes? I don't think so, I just think you have some Texas Dyno Fever that we down here in Crackalacky can cure for you real quick..

This moron is comparing apples to oranges, live rear axle vs. solid rear. Don't get me wrong, I love Mustangs but your a prime example of the typical jackass that drives one. I also find it ironic that they are JUST NOW in 2011-2012 model vehicles implementing a six speed transmission into an affordable car. Here are the facts cause I bet your registration has daddy's name on it: Your Mustang is as aerodynamic as a cinder block, weighs nearly 4,000 lbs, and is about as comfortable to drive as having a heart attack. Also, if your so worried about what people think of your car why the hell are you racing at a dragstrip and posting on a GM forum? You insecure or something? Sounds to me like you need to be driving a Volkswagen and doing some SICK burnouts at your local high school.

So here's what I've gathered of you and your car so far:
You got your *** busted by a cam only f-body..

I made more power out of that sh*tty iron L92 than you did with the LS2 in that G8 with the A/C on..

You make these subtle attempts at making some gay remark to try to stand out in a crowd of people who already don't like you so I'm going to assume you where a pretty faggish kid in high school who got a 'hip' car but hasn't yet brushed up on his social skills, detrimentally effecting your popularity on a Mustang forum so you where FORCED to come hang out where guys that actually get laid congregate, so they just treat your demeanor as 'generally annoying' instead of banning you. Did I hit it on the head with that one cowgirl? Well, I shouldn't of expected much from a Texan.. You guys did give us things like Rick Perry, illegal immigration, and cheap, ceramic coated mild steel longtubes. Alright, my beers done, that is all.

Here's a link to your third chance: www.vwvortex.com
Just for the record, "live axle" and "solid rear axle" are the same thing.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Just for the record, "live axle" and "solid rear axle" are the same thing.
I noticed the same error but chose for once to not be a smartass. Glad you stepped in to recover for me though
Old 03-18-2012, 07:11 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I noticed the same error but chose for once to not be a smartass. Glad you stepped in to recover for me though
No problem
Old 03-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
You're not a smartass, just a douchebag Now do what you do best and give a response about my car which was never mentioned
Old 03-18-2012, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
You're not a smartass, just a douchebag Now do what you do best and give a response about my car which was never mentioned
You just mentioned it.

Now get that Fix-Or-Repair-Daily fixed and running again - I know it is hard to keep those running consistently though