Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lamborghini Superleggera vs. SleepyLSX..

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn banging gears!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
You just mentioned it.

Now get that Fix-Or-Repair-Daily fixed and running again - I know it is hard to keep those running consistently though

You mentioning my car is par for the course It's bad when I know to expect it.

Get your car running, too...oh ****, do you even have your TA anymore?...Do me a favor, buy a manual C6 (whenever this unicorn shows up) and I will be nice enough to drive the 5-6 hours to beat your times in your own car!
...since we're gonna talk about "running consistently"...
Old 03-19-2012, 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
You mentioning my car is par for the course It's bad when I know to expect it.

Get your car running, too...oh ****, do you even have your TA anymore?...Do me a favor, buy a manual C6 (whenever this unicorn shows up) and I will be nice enough to drive the 5-6 hours to beat your times in your own car!
...since we're gonna talk about "running consistently"...
You brought it up, so I went with it

If I bought a C6, it'd be auto. To each their own. Won't purchase anything until I graduate. Plus - be honest, you just want to drive out here so we can go out drinking and disrespect some college bar sloots
Old 03-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Plus - be honest, you just want to drive out here so we can go out drinking and disrespect some college bar sloots
Damnit...you hit the nail on the head!
It needs to happen.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

If I bought a C6, it'd be auto. To each their own. Won't purchase anything until I graduate. Plus - be honest, you just want to drive out here so we can go out drinking and disrespect some college bar sloots
Real Men drive manuals. <- See even the smiley does it.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Real Men drive manuals. <- See even the smiley does it.
Damn, I guess I'm not a man
Old 03-19-2012, 01:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn, I guess I'm not a man
Well you are less manly than a smiley. Just sayin.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice run OP

Come to sar Ohio let me know ahead of time when you go I can line you up with all motor fbody. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QsbifiRg08I know you said z06 arnt **** so why not line it up with my brother frc corvette? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB1sONed8AE

MY POINT IS...You act like you have the fastest car in the world and that new 5.0 is like god. Your car still is an 11sec car and is consistanly an 11 sec car. Takes your high hp 5.0 with a s/c to run 11s? You are a tool..Your post are Ignorant period. I can go to SAR and video tape your car getting its *** handed but im sure you will be smart and pick your battles in person because I know if you run a fi fbody like YOUR FI mustang I know you will get smoke because your running an 11sec pass in a supercharged stall 5.0. I dont know if your pist off because you spent so much money to run low 11s in a 5.0 when you could have gone faster in a fbody with WAY less money period..I have buddy's that are running mid 11s in their cam only fbody and this at SAN ANTONIO RACEWAY so please spare everyone the bs on your car And how its so hot here and hard to run fast at SAR. Built your own car, run faster with what you got because you should with that over price mustang and mods and than talk out your ***.. Your post are getting annoying

Last edited by Theblacknightls1; 03-22-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:48 PM
On The Tree

That vette sounds sick, i'd get that idle on cd and play that in my daily all day!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:39 PM
11 Second Club

Nice kill...
Old 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM
11 Second Club

MY POINT IS...You act like you have the fastest car in the world and that new 5.0 is like god. Your car still is an 11sec car and is consistanly an 11 sec car. Takes your high hp 5.0 with a s/c to run 11s? You are a tool..Your post are Ignorant period. I can go to SAR and video tape your car getting its *** handed but im sure you will be smart and pick your battles in person because I know if you run a fi fbody like YOUR FI mustang I know you will get smoke because your running an 11sec pass in a supercharged stall 5.0. I dont know if your pist off because you spent so much money to run low 11s in a 5.0 when you could have gone faster in a fbody with WAY less money period..I have buddy's that are running mid 11s in their cam only fbody and this at SAN ANTONIO RACEWAY so please spare everyone the bs on your car And how its so hot here and hard to run fast at SAR. Built your own car, run faster with what you got because you should with that over price mustang and mods and than talk out your ***.. Your post are getting annoying[/QUOTE]

Im also close to SAR... I'd be glad to attend.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Launching!

thought ohio went 10.8 @ 128 mph.....?

Respectable for a mustang
Old 03-22-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Even if he went 10.8 a lot of faster street cars in san antonio he not the fastest period don't give him a reason to troll period
Old 03-22-2012, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like mustangs BTW had 5 of them. He making it seem like he has this ultimate 5.0 that no fbody cant touch.. When clearly fails to realize their always somone faster
Old 03-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Launching!

Does ohioborn really live in texas? What a disgrace.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
A few tried with their Fbody's when I had my manual bolt on car it didn't work.
Woa woa woa man is this something that I have to resolve? lol
Old 03-22-2012, 09:51 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Nice run OP

Come to sar Ohio let me know ahead of time when you go I can line you up with all motor fbody. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QsbifiRg08I know you said z06 arnt **** so why not line it up with my brother frc corvette? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB1sONed8AE

MY POINT IS...You act like you have the fastest car in the world and that new 5.0 is like god. Your car still is an 11sec car and is consistanly an 11 sec car. Takes your high hp 5.0 with a s/c to run 11s? You are a tool..Your post are Ignorant period. I can go to SAR and video tape your car getting its *** handed but im sure you will be smart and pick your battles in person because I know if you run a fi fbody like YOUR FI mustang I know you will get smoke because your running an 11sec pass in a supercharged stall 5.0. I dont know if your pist off because you spent so much money to run low 11s in a 5.0 when you could have gone faster in a fbody with WAY less money period..I have buddy's that are running mid 11s in their cam only fbody and this at SAN ANTONIO RACEWAY so please spare everyone the bs on your car And how its so hot here and hard to run fast at SAR. Built your own car, run faster with what you got because you should with that over price mustang and mods and than talk out your ***.. Your post are getting annoying
Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A

Im also close to SAR... I'd be glad to attend.[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous double-post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Launching!

Ohio is just a sad sad man. Please stop taunting him. I fear he may take his own life. He obviously was rejected by his fellow Mustang owners, so he came to the GM forum for acceptance. If we turn him away, he may resort to the import forums and you know how ruthless their internet bullying can be. So to save a life, lets leave ohio alone. Just pretend you believe him and we can save a life.