Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lost to my friends notch 5.0 ....and he didn't spray !

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
hey mr perfect was on a ******* phone ..so stfu if u dnt know ..i dnt have to have ******* perfect spelling when im on the go..

Blah blah. Take your slow car and go away with your **** poor writing. Ill shut up when you own something fast.
BTW I posted this while on the phone.
Have a nice day day.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

who the **** writes n2o
Old 04-05-2012, 04:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by BayArea ws6
I knew I would catch a bunch of **** after posting this ! lol First time I have lost to this car on motor after a million races ! It aint your average fox to say the least ! I have raced so many other older 5.0s with similar setup's and didn't lose or even have a close race ! If we stayed in it past 100 things would go different for me but from those speed's his car shine's!

This might give you an idea of the car , this was before he retuned it ! Like I said not your common 5.0 ! Its funny cause hiossilver and ohio put this car down but don't really run much better times down the track ! The race with the cts v he was having transmission issues (the caddy) but you get the idea .I know ohio has run in the 10's once but **** my boy run's consistently the same time's with way less power and he could probably beat you down the track hiossilver or run right next to you ! Now I'm talking **** but don't get mad , just trying to share !
As hiho said you need check your car. And a 11.6 isn't going to get done to northern of us. I have ran in the 100's a couple times just best one being a 10.91@129. With all others being 11.15@129 or faster. This was before stall and new retune going on now. Still full weight. So either way he gets rapped on track or street. You should easy trap 118+ with your mods. Maybe in the tune. Not running ennough timing or spark. Something is wrong for sure.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not my best driving that night but i swear i have ran him so many times and got him on motor and than this happens. He sprayed in the video at the track and in most of those street races as well. Not sure what he did beside s bump up the timing,compression and tune it to run no spray .I swear his car is running like it did on the bottle but he does not have the bottle in the car ! Im just as confused as the next guy. HioSSilver I shouldnt have compared ur guys cars, just know it aint the average 5.0 Sorry cant give exact specs of car not mine and he is usually changing /testing different setups . Honestly the first older 5.0 that beat me without having some kind of power adder or crazy setup ! Hell I have beaten numerous supercharged ones and a turbo 5.0 fox so it aint like im losing to those cars on the regular !
Old 04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
TECH Regular

I doubt its a tune issue one of the best tuners in Nor Cal tuned it, its gotta be a motor thing
Old 04-05-2012, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

So I ran my buddies 5.0 for like the millionth time friday after he changed his tune and bumped up the timing . He has been building and racing these thing's for years so to say he knows these car's is an understatement !

Always would get him by a couple car length's on the freeway but if he hit that 100 shot it's the other way around ( obviously ) , well things changed this weekend !

Im hoping to have no passenger next time we run instead of having my 250 pound friend who usually rolls with me and films , I hope it help's ! Just like most on this site I have ran and beaten (and lost to) sprayed or boosted foxbody's and plain destroyed your average modded 5.0 fox so talk all the **** you want , I'm more proud of my friend and his fast little car that he built and drive's the **** out of ! Posted two story's about losing tonight and I don't give a f@ck ! ....... oh yeah and here is the video from my car and his car ! Don't get it twisted I'm not the first modded f body he has beaten !

http://youtu.be/VOd_bS8pAJI

http://youtu.be/Rt3CvwkK_tQ
DON't worry about what everyone else thinks. you run what you run. you win the ones you win, and lose the rest. if you had fun, you still won. you just gotta remember....there's guys on this site that think no gm can lose to any ford, no matter what's done to either one of them, and there's guys that think that no ford can lose to any gm. at least you're real enough to post up losses.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

I do this purely for fun , **** street cred or whatever people think they are getting out of racing ! I post up losses cause the **** happens to everyone at some point and hell i figure people want to see a race ,if the results aren't what I expect or hope for oh well. Out cruising with the locals numerous times i have had someone come up to race me with there passenger filming and than they get beat ,they fall back with the other car's and don't post up me beating them in there video's ! I'm not gonna be that guy ! Right on for having the right attitude 1 ltcap ! Fools take **** way too seriously , I love racing but it isn't the only thing in life I enjoy doing and I don't take those things very seriously either , lol ! Life is meant to be fun not a constant competition !
Old 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Blah blah. Take your slow car and go away with your **** poor writing. Ill shut up when you own something fast.
Have a nice day day.
where u from ill runn u any day motor
Old 04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
who the **** writes n2o
who the **** has a riced out transformer wanna be car in their signature??
Old 04-05-2012, 06:00 PM
10 Second Club

I do this purely for fun , **** street cred or whatever people think they are getting out of racing ! I post up losses cause the **** happens to everyone at some point and hell i figure people want to see a race ,if the results aren't what I expect or hope for oh well. Out cruising with the locals numerous times i have had someone come up to race me with there passenger filming and than they get beat ,they fall back with the other car's and don't post up me beating them in there video's ! I'm not gonna be that guy ! Right on for having the right attitude 1 ltcap ! Fools take **** way too seriously , I love racing but it isn't the only thing in life I enjoy doing and I don't take those things very seriously either , lol ! Life is meant to be fun not a constant competition !
i agree with u sorry about my previous post..we win some we lose some ..props for u posting it up not to many people post up their defeats
Old 04-05-2012, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Have a nice day day.
and last time i checked its run what you brung...so if im runnig 10s on spray what is it to you ?? are u any faster if so plz lmk ,,if not stfu

my motor is built for spray ,so what is there something wrong
Old 04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

No worries 1 MEANZ28 ! Although I might be worried about Mike Morris's other cars ! lol jk I want to see a race , make it happen ! Do you guy's even live near each other or is it an internet only type of battle you guy's are having ?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

lol idk where hes from and stuff ,i guess people like to internet talk,and our opinions dont match up..idk where hes from but ivd seen alot of runs lately from memebers here meeting up,to race .i dnt like ti internet talk so if by any chance hes close by i would like to let the cars do the talking
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Staging Lane

**** it let it go than dude , lol ! People are always going to argue over the net ! If we all had the same opinions life would be pretty boring !
Old 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

**** it let it go than dude , lol ! People are always going to argue over the net ! If we all had the same opinions life would be pretty boring !
lol you are very correct
Old 04-06-2012, 04:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You should not be getting your *** spanked by modded 5.0's of any year with your mods.
Come on now Hio. His sig says he makes 414rwhp. No 5.0 in the country can possibly outrun it, correct?
Old 04-06-2012, 06:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
Come on now Hio. His sig says he makes 414rwhp. No 5.0 in the country can possibly outrun it, correct?
I never said that....and apparently you can't read a sig, re check the hp bud
Old 04-06-2012, 06:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Not my best driving that night but i swear i have ran him so many times and got him on motor and than this happens. He sprayed in the video at the track and in most of those street races as well. Not sure what he did beside s bump up the timing,compression and tune it to run no spray .I swear his car is running like it did on the bottle but he does not have the bottle in the car ! Im just as confused as the next guy. HioSSilver I shouldnt have compared ur guys cars, just know it aint the average 5.0 Sorry cant give exact specs of car not mine and he is usually changing /testing different setups . Honestly the first older 5.0 that beat me without having some kind of power adder or crazy setup ! Hell I have beaten numerous supercharged ones and a turbo 5.0 fox so it aint like im losing to those cars on the regular !
It's cool man, not really about me. You should really be able to outrun him on the spray since he sprayed his way to a 11.6 @ 118. I figured he was spraying to get there. Your car should get over 120 pretty easily. The 5.0 runs strong for sure, but you should have him covered.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I never said that....and apparently you can't read a sig, re check the hp bud
I rechecked it, it says the same thing.

1999 30th anniversary ws6 trans am #0093,billsteins with sam strano springs,BMR boxed sfc's and lca's, afr 205s ,224/228 cam,ls7clutch,ls2 flywheel,pacesetter LT's,magnaflow true duals,fast toy's lid and ram air kit,trutrac posi ,3.73s ,HP tuned SAE corrected 414rwhp 389 rwtq,not done yet!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

OP, next time, take your 250lbs friend out and little bit better shifting and I'm sure youll beat him. A better idea; sit your friend in the 5.0..

Nice race and thats a fast 5.0. They can be made fast, but 118 is impressive!