Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

street raced in the fastest car Ive ever been in!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Good job with the boost. I'm not gonna spend that kinda money. My pecker is large enough I don't have too. Kinda hard to compare my budget n/a **** to your awesome stuff. Yep you outgunned me for sure with all your street experience......you are the man!.......now go spend 6k on some more suspension stuff.
You asked the question about stock internal LS6's...and he made you eat your words. Don't be ignorant now...just realize you shouldn't have beat your chest when he has you outmatched...you bitching about boost compensating for pecker size is just one more item on your list of if when but if when but dd.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
damn v-series tech u got good comebacks..its all in the knowledge you must have
People with responses like his usually have insecurities dating back to childhood Reading the convo between him and HiO is hysterical.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmm im very familiar with Johan. Great tuner and if hes involved with this then its probably legit. It was tuned at diablosport?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
People with responses like his usually have insecurities dating back to childhood Reading the convo between him and HiO is hysterical.

Yes yes, thats me, insecure as can be. It's cause my ***** is one inch long, i **** on my ***** all the time. My hands are the size of tooth picks, and I'm still a virgin.

You don't know me dude, dont read to much into my responses,....or do,...its all in good fun, with the occasional intended back hand every so often. Those that are easily hurt, you should probably step aside, ....this is simply a case of confidence and sarcasm 101. Maybe if some of you all practiced that, the world would be a funner place.

Again, this, all this, is in response to :

1)people boasting an awd import car is better and can't work on an American rear drive forum.
2)the same people preaching the wrong information, publicly.
3)the same people being up against a wall , and not knowing how to get away from it so I, get the insults.

Lol, i am very happy playing the ******* role to make a point, and more importantly, stop the cancerous bullshit some people here are trying to spread.

I think someone got theyre feelings hurt, and now I'm looking like the bulley.

Oh well. Get over it, no apology here.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Yes yes, thats me, insecure as can be. It's cause my ***** is one inch long, i **** on my ***** all the time. My hands are the size of tooth picks, and I'm still a virgin.

You don't know me dude, dont read to much into my responses,....or do,...its all in good fun, with the occasional intended back hand every so often. Those that are easily hurt, you should probably step aside, ....this is simply a case of confidence and sarcasm 101. Maybe if some of you all practiced that, the world would be a funner place.

Again, this, all this, is in response to :

1)people boasting an awd import car is better and can't work on an American rear drive forum.
2)the same people preaching the wrong information, publicly.
3)the same people being up against a wall , and not knowing how to get away from it so I, get the insults.

Lol, i am very happy playing the ******* role to make a point, and more importantly, stop the cancerous bullshit some people here are trying to spread.

I think someone got theyre feelings hurt, and now I'm looking like the bulley.

Oh well. Get over it, no apology here.
I wasn't worked up about your responses at all the fact that you took offense to my response kinda makes me shake my head a little. "Bully"...the fact that you even derive that from an online response makes me laugh even more! Keep it up, champ!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Hmmm im very familiar with Johan. Great tuner and if hes involved with this then its probably legit. It was tuned at diablosport?

Then you would probably know that the way he tunes, is safe, and smart, banking off driveability and clean power, nothing ever on edge......very smart group of guys.

Diablosport R&D facility.

The same tuners, tune every car i put together....not always on that dyno though as diablosport isnt open to the public.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

I wasn't worked up about your responses at all the fact that you took offense to my response kinda makes me shake my head a little. "Bully"...the fact that you even derive that from an online response makes me laugh even more! Keep it up, champ!

Who said you were?

Who's offended? Me? Lmao, dude, not even close. I'm laughing my *** off about this, and so is everyone else here at work.

I can do this all week, every week.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Staging Lane

Yea hes a great tuner!!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Staging Lane

Who said you were?

Who's offended? Me? Lmao, dude, not even close. I'm laughing my *** off about this, and so is everyone else here at work.

I can do this all week, every week.
You're a roller coaster, Billy Badass one instant, bro I'm cool not worked up the next. I hope your coworkers have seen the thread from the first time you responded You have some **** goin' on in your head, that's for sure
Old 04-13-2012, 08:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Yea hes a great tuner!!
You're a roller coaster, Billy Badass one instant, bro I'm cool not worked up the next. I hope your coworkers have seen the thread from the first time you responded You have some **** goin' on in your head, that's for sure
Yea I'm definitely fucked up. No disagreeing there.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:09 PM
10 Second Club

to vtech series

idk what your reffering to..but it was a compliment
Old 04-13-2012, 02:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
to vtech series

idk what your reffering to..but it was a compliment

No disrespect to you mang.....with all the people here jumping on my **** about my insight(knowledge)....it looked to me like you were busting my chops as well.

My bad dawg.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:06 AM
10 Second Club

No disrespect to you mang.....with all the people here jumping on my **** about my insight(knowledge)....it looked to me like you were busting my chops as well.

My bad dawg.
it's all good bro
Old 04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Found it!!!

http://youtu.be/XRukjoJ5bdY

Originally Posted by Tracked350Z
It's true and there was a video in the Texas regional section. However, there were 2 more 1900 hp gallarado's that handed the Supra its booty cheeks.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Good God!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

mike said it...good GOD...but what was up with the left section of the superleggera ??/ seemed like paint missing ?? otherwise awesome video, thanks...love lambo's.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

The lambo backed into a steel 55 gallon drum/garbage can at the dragstrip.

youtube.

Quick Reply: street raced in the fastest car Ive ever been in!