COBB R35 GTR vs the Camaro *video* hwy pull GoPro Hero2

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have a winner^
Old 04-24-2012, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good death, the GT-R moved out! Your car sounded great.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hopefully when I lose I'll get it on video... There's no shame in Losing.. Those gtr's are hard to beat with a n/a car.. I haven't raced one yet but I do hope so eventually...
Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, that result was pretty much expected. Not only do GTR's with those mod seem to put down mid 500's +/- depending on the specifics, but every modded GTR I've seen runs very strong for what you'd expect from the peak numbers (fast shifting and well-geared automatic turbo car gettin it done).

Get it tuned, then slap a 100 shot on it to see what happens. If that doesn't put you near him, up it to a 150.

Your only real hope at this point is FI/nitrous, and if he keeps modding, it's gonna get VERY costly to hang. Your stock block will become unreliable at those power levels if he does too much more and you wanna stay with him.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
12 Second Club

very true pewter. looked up some cobb gtr's afterwards, they break into 10s easily and put down soem good power. so i took the day off tomorrow, car is getting tuned finally haha, maybe with a shot!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Who cares what it cost..******* ricer ****...he waxed that ***.

And isn't this the car that was beating R8's that was modded and other stock new GTR's..that you claimed ran xxx time cause last owner said it did...
ohio, first.. go **** yourself? and second, when did i say i beat an r8? i clearly say i lost to it, and the video i posted SHOWS i lost, and i said i beat a GTR, and the dude claimed it was in limp mode, and then proceeded to hand my *** to me the next race, LIKE i said in the OP... so where the **** are you going with that?

Originally Posted by bongva
Good death, but the "my car is only 10g's and his exhaust is worth more than my car so i dont feel bad at all" **** is lame. who cares? you win or lose it doesnt matter. Imagine what you would feel like if you lost to a civic that only had like 2g's in his car. You'd probably hang yourself.
are you retarded as well? he told me how much his exhaust on his car was, i found it ******* astounding that it cost 2 grand less than my car. there is no "well my car is 1/15th the price so i win in the end!" ... no, i simply said how much i have in my car, and how mch he has in his, anyone being a dick about me saying it, feel free to **** right off. i have no idea why you even feel the need to pick that apart? there was no sub text in there saying that i feel better about losing cause my car is a cheap hunk compared to his

thanks for all the good words to the others.. i was bangin gears to save my life! and the exhaust on my car is true duals with high flo cats dumped before the axle!

ill let you guys know the new numbers tomorrow, and IF i might hook up a tinyyyyy shot to her going racing with a buddies GTO that hes tuning this week as well (works at the shop im going to) and he should break 450whp with that...

Last edited by hendrixx; 04-24-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hendrixx
exactly, im waiting for more "you got raped/mopped/destroyed/spanked/put to shame/go back to the kitchened" from everyone

hopefully they all realize, i already know this was an honorable death for my $15,000 dollar car, of which equals out to just a tad bit more than the exhaust he has on his car that cost him $13,000
13 grand on an exhaust. ****, I'm about to buy an exhaust for mine for $1800.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
True. You spent like $87 to get 900rwhp.
Thats next month....

Sorry it didn't take me $20k like you to break 600whp.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:13 PM
10 Second Club

very true pewter. looked up some cobb gtr's afterwards, they break into 10s easily and put down soem good power. so i took the day off tomorrow, car is getting tuned finally haha, maybe with a shot!

ohio, first.. go **** yourself? and second, when did i say i beat an r8? i clearly say i lost to it, and the video i posted SHOWS i lost, and i said i beat a GTR, and the dude claimed it was in limp mode, and then proceeded to hand my *** to me the next race, LIKE i said in the OP... so where the **** are you going with that?

are you retarded as well? he told me how much his exhaust on his car was, i found it ******* astounding that it cost 2 grand less than my car. there is no "well my car is 1/15th the price so i win in the end!" ... no, i simply said how much i have in my car, and how mch he has in his, anyone being a dick about me saying it, feel free to **** right off. i have no idea why you even feel the need to pick that apart? there was no sub text in there saying that i feel better about losing cause my car is a cheap hunk compared to his

thanks for all the good words to the others.. i was bangin gears to save my life! and the exhaust on my car is true duals with high flo cats dumped before the axle!

ill let you guys know the new numbers tomorrow, and IF i might hook up a tinyyyyy shot to her going racing with a buddies GTO that hes tuning this week as well (works at the shop im going to) and he should break 450whp with that...
YOu arent winning in t eh end. He is faster and in a nicer car. Period! We mentioned price and you sounding liek a idiot cause talking well I only spent 15K on my car. Same as I said before claiming your car ran XXX because when you bought it the guy told you that. But after a bunch peope told you t hat was stupid you removed it from your sig.

There is a guy here who spent 8k on his GTR exhuast. All titanium. It is what it is. Wish I could afford a GTR lone a 8K exhaust.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

once again ohio, feel free to go **** yourself.

second off. i still dont think you understand what i have clearly tried to point out to your retarded troll *** so here goes once more... WHEN DID I SAY I WIN IN THE END? AND WHEN DID COMPARING THE PRICE OF MY CAR TO THE PRICE OF HIS EXHAUST BECOME A RICER DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT MAKING MYSELF FEEL BETTER?

as i said 4 times now, he told me his exhaust cost him 13 gs. I ******* CHUCKLED AND TOLD HIM MY CAR COST 2 GRAND MORE. END OF STORY.

quit trolling you asshat, and yeah, i put that ET in my sig, because he showed me multiple slips, and took it out due to when one person told me i should save it for when i run my own time, and i agreed with him. but should i also take the power numbers out of my sig because he showed me a dyno vid AND a dyno sheet? or maybe i should take all the mods out of the list too just cause the last owner said it has it! christ, go drive your mustang off a bridge ohio
Old 04-25-2012, 02:43 AM
Staging Lane

HENDRIXX...hahaha...chill bro' you can't make everybody happy, and this is LS1TECH...opinions are like ******** everybody has one...in the end i would much rather have your camaro then his gtr...and i like and respect gtr's...OHIO, when was the last time you beat a stock GTR ????...maybe like a 2012 or 2013 ????....when was the last time you beat TT LAMBO...ricer **** ??? lambo ???...huh...i never considered GTR ricer, you just do not like any GM cars is all and gloat everytime a GM car loses...you spent a lot to get that mustang where it's at, but will have to spend more i believe to beat a new GTR...does you're car run high 10's stock ????....HENDRIXX you're car sounds awesome , ignore the haters...
Old 04-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Staging Lane

there's a video on youtube and dpccars .com that shows a 500+++ mustang roll racing a AMS ALPHA 9 GTR...pure rape, couldn't even see the GTR anymore and the guy tried it again with the same results...''i couldn't believe anything could beat the all-mighty mustang'..lololol...so keep spending money on modded auto's ohio and superchargers and the like, and there's this 4000lbs nissan v6 auto. that will bend over 'stangs all day...let war start...'
Old 04-25-2012, 02:52 AM
10 Second Club

once again ohio, feel free to go **** yourself.

second off. i still dont think you understand what i have clearly tried to point out to your retarded troll *** so here goes once more... WHEN DID I SAY I WIN IN THE END? AND WHEN DID COMPARING THE PRICE OF MY CAR TO THE PRICE OF HIS EXHAUST BECOME A RICER DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT MAKING MYSELF FEEL BETTER?

as i said 4 times now, he told me his exhaust cost him 13 gs. I ******* CHUCKLED AND TOLD HIM MY CAR COST 2 GRAND MORE. END OF STORY.

quit trolling you asshat, and yeah, i put that ET in my sig, because he showed me multiple slips, and took it out due to when one person told me i should save it for when i run my own time, and i agreed with him. but should i also take the power numbers out of my sig because he showed me a dyno vid AND a dyno sheet? or maybe i should take all the mods out of the list too just cause the last owner said it has it! christ, go drive your mustang off a bridge ohio
Are you mad you live in Canada or mad my Mustang is faster and oh I spent more money then you?

Well being you have no idea what the numbers are now. Why not take t hem out. He could been on a happy dyno or jad a buddy do a syno to get some one suckered into buying it.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 41863nj
there's a video on youtube and dpccars .com that shows a 500+++ mustang roll racing a AMS ALPHA 9 GTR...pure rape, couldn't even see the GTR anymore and the guy tried it again with the same results...''i couldn't believe anything could beat the all-mighty mustang'..lololol...so keep spending money on modded auto's ohio and superchargers and the like, and there's this 4000lbs nissan v6 auto. that will bend over 'stangs all day...let war start...'
You realize I make well over 500whp right. Find me a 2012 GTR and I will tace a stock one and a modded one. The only one atround here local is a 2011 and he don't race. And V6 TT vs a V8 SC sounds pretty far to me. AWD vs RWD. Oh and I will use ricer math as OP. 90K stock vs 40K modded. Liek said find me a stock GTR to run and I will have no issue running it. I actually think I will walk away form it. Specially now my tranny tune is fixed.

And really you expect me to beat a TT Lambo that makes 1258 whp on his highest setting and 700whp on his lowest? Oh that also weighs about 500lbs less then me.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Staging Lane

well it's nice of you to finally get back to me...i have in the past asked questions, and gave congrats to you without a response...nice of you to take time out of your day to get back to me...do i think you can beat TT LAMBO???...no...OHIO, everytime a GM product loses a race you start your rants...it get's old fast...i think your mustang looks great and respect all that you have done, but like i said, it does get a little old fast and who the hell cares about the GTR costing more then your car...you think you can beat a 2013 GTR???...do you run better then high 10's ???...the op was only saying that the exhaust on that GTR was almost as much as his car cost him, and who the hell gives a rat's *** about what the guy said his car did when he bought it from him ???...you go from one subject to another...you said that GTR is a nicer car, well **** i would hope a near $100,000 car is better then as a $ 15,000 one...you're car didn't cost anywhere near what a TT LAMBO does, and when you lost you admitted it...so did he...i don't remember getting onto you for losing badly...same thing right ???...you're the one that said '' who the hell cares what it cost'' in your first post and then said '' 90k vs 40k''...so now you're contradicting yourself...just never mind what i said, we're all wrong on here except you...the op races a more expensive car and loses and you have to say something about money...he lost to a gtr and you lost to a lambo...the difference ????
Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 04-25-2012, 09:08 AM

Things gettin feisty in here
Old 04-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

SCREAMINREDZ...lolololol...yeah i guess they are...it's all good though...OHIO..find you a ''stock'' GTR to run...why???...you're certainly not stock right ????...how about you run a ALPHA 6 only 600hp at the flywheel there...you ''should '' take him right???...if and when you do lose come back and let us know that you lost, but to a more expensive modded car...and if someone here flames you, you will know how it feels...i have nothing against your car...i think it's an awesome machine, you put a lot of time any money into it, that is why some people on this forum get upset with you for ''always pointing the finger'' at a GM product that lost...i NEVER hate on any car, it's not the car i hate on...
Old 04-26-2012, 04:46 PM
12 Second Club

^ forreal.

i would love to have a mustang like his blown... the car is beautiful.. too bad the guy who owns it is such a **** *** in about 95% of any interactions you have with him.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:39 AM
Staging Lane

HENDRIXX...that's why i DON'T have any interaction with him, his car, hell yes, him hell no...i don't give a rats *** who builds it, ford, chevy dodge, lambo..who cares...hot looking and fast is all i care about...

i never come on here bragging about what i have...always someone with something better...but this is LS1TECH, i could not imagine going over to SVT and talking **** about there cars...trust me on this one, there are a lot of people on this forum who can hand him his ***...still love your camaro...who's 'vette parked next to your's ????
Old 04-27-2012, 02:41 AM
Staging Lane

sorry WHYTRYZ28...lololol...awesome...prepare your angus...love it...lolol...i was so pissed that i forgot about your post...my bad...