Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Saw this coming...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Hmm...I don't eat ****, or take ****, I dispense it. Usually in a large bowl but, I am sure if I aim properly, I can drop it in a cup for you to take a few gulps out of,...that is if your too prissy for a spoon.

What your bird brain doesn't understand..is that HIGH HP cars....cover ground much quicker then your average 12-13 second car. So,..try and comprehend, what you don't understand.

Yup. Plenty of 9 second vettes out there.

Actually, my point was, that it could be done. Doesn't mean it will happen every time,...I just wanted to children here to see,..dare I say it again,...that the AWD cars can get BEAT by RWD cars,...at they're own race...as in the UGR AWD lambos that everyone wants to buttfuck the owners...can get beat by cheaper, RWD cars...

No surprise here,....

Well,...they hit a series of cones(like markers)...once they hit those cones, they go,....doesn't matter what the other car is doing,...you go,...you reach the agreed start speed,..hopefully side by side....(like a street race)....and you go,...for half a mile, is what I am told. So, speeds of 190 probably will be reached by the heavier hitters.

As far as how I sound?...lol. It is man, all a front. Thats what I do,..I bang heads on the internet. Although i could spend time here and talk about ME,..this isn't about me. MORE then willing to explain myself, my theories in person....I love a good confrontation more then the next person.

Almost correct,,,,,never had a 402,...just a couple C5's, a few mustangs,...and several other rides in the FAM that are like mine. I have however,...been street racing for years,...been posting here for most of the better ones,.. for every race I post,..there's 5 others that don't make the big show(posted).

So why bother making comments when you don't have the whole story? Thats my point,.. everyone here,(******* INTERNET)...knows everything,..then gives there opinion, which the problem with that is,...the poor 16 year old kid coming onto a site, looking for KNOWLEDGE about a topic,...sees wrongfully posted INFO,..that APPEARS to be legit,...then he goes off, spreads the word.....maybe changes a car purchase because of what he read here,...or there,...and the whole world gets fucked up....all because of some stupid mother ******, that thought he was cool,..and posted his thoughts on whatever.

I voice my opinion,...based on what I have learned,..done. I haven't learned everything, and I haven't done everything. On those topics,...you'll never hear a peep out of me. But press the go button,..on something I know about,..and I should be on point.

Have I posted something here, that's untrue?

Keep the change ******.

lol.

I like your style. But since your clearly self proclaimed "retarded"..you loose credibility.

Would everyone like a hug from me? Is that what you guys want? Suddenly everyone in the US is a *****, I swear. We get a black president, we loose NASA, and now, we name a nissan as "the best"...and suddenly, everyones feelings are like richard ******* simmons. Stop picking on me,...awd's the best. lol.

Try and read my **** in a humerous way.....not so much OMG did he just say that.

Laugh you *******,..stop being girls.

Or don't...and we can keep this lecture going.
This guy has way to much time on his hands. You should try going to counseling with all that extra time.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I like OP. Straight shooter. I respect that.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 95batmobile
This guy has way to much time on his hands. You should try going to counseling with all that extra time.
You're just jealous you aren't half as funny.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Hey, the comment in your Sig by Lemons...lol, who he was talking to when he made that comment?
Old 05-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

I am still VERY hungry...
Old 05-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
Hey, the comment in your Sig by Lemons...lol, who he was talking to when he made that comment?
Click on the little blue arrow, it should bring you to the thread.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cell phones now have internet dude....easy access. Curious, do you have a degree in phycology?......curious how you find the time to give advise without proper credentials..oh yeah, nevermind, we're on the internet.

Originally Posted by snake95
I respect that_thanks for reading through the BS.

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
You're just jealous you aren't half as funny.
Lol. agreed.

Originally Posted by Stinger22009
I am still VERY hungry...

I think I need to poop. Seriously.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:13 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=V-seriesTech;16267131]

Well,...they hit a series of cones(like markers)...once they hit those cones, they go,....doesn't matter what the other car is doing,...you go,...you reach the agreed start speed,..hopefully side by side....(like a street race)....and you go,...for half a mile, is what I am told. So, speeds of 190 probably will be reached by the heavier hitters.

What I figured, thought maybe I missed something

As far as how I sound?...lol. It is man, all a front. Thats what I do,..I bang heads on the internet. Although i could spend time here and talk about ME,..this isn't about me. MORE then willing to explain myself, my theories in person....I love a good confrontation more then the next person.

Well can't fault a Man for honesty. Aight the site Drill Sergeant

So why bother making comments when you don't have the whole story? Thats my point,.. everyone here,(******* INTERNET)...knows everything,..then gives there opinion, which the problem with that is,...the poor 16 year old kid coming onto a site, looking for KNOWLEDGE about a topic,...sees wrongfully posted INFO,..that APPEARS to be legit,...then he goes off, spreads the word.....maybe changes a car purchase because of what he read here,...or there,...and the whole world gets fucked up....all because of some stupid mother ******, that thought he was cool,..and posted his thoughts on whatever.

I voice my opinion,...based on what I have learned,..done. I haven't learned everything, and I haven't done everything. On those topics,...you'll never hear a peep out of me. But press the go button,..on something I know about,..and I should be on point.

Keep the change ******.
lol.

Lol, I"ll keep all the change I can get. Getting deployed and saving up for lsx for the '78 monte
Old 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Staging Lane

I think I need to poop. Seriously.

But seriously. I would be fine with either car.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

[QUOTE=gregsss;16269974]

What I figured, thought maybe I missed something

Well can't fault a Man for honesty. Aight the site Drill Sergeant

Keep the change ******.
lol.

Lol, I"ll keep all the change I can get. Getting deployed and saving up for lsx for the '78 monte

Be safe dude.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

Be safe dude.
Thanks for the support. In the future I will be looking for more of your post or threads, for a chuckle or two.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by gregsss
Thanks for the support. In the future I will be looking for more of your post or threads, for a chuckle or two.

Right on.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cell phones now have internet dude....easy access. Curious, do you have a degree in phycology?......curious how you find the time to give advise without proper credentials..oh yeah, nevermind, we're on the internet.
I didnt realize I needed a degree phycology to give advice.. but if i were to have a degree in that field i would probably choose psychology
Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

I didnt realize I needed a degree phycology to give advice.. but if i were to have a degree in that field i would probably choose psychology
Bingo.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:15 PM
TECH Regular

I wish we had guys like the OP in my local car scene
Old 05-03-2012, 11:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bingo.
Yep, that about sums up your logic...
Old 05-04-2012, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So (V)irgin-seriestech posted a video of a car beating another car to prove one car could beat another and did this under the assumption without posting it noone would possibly believe it could happen?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey V, here is the whole set of races... the Vette from Lethal runs the Gallardo is at the 2:32 mark. Pretty good races! The story actually was on yahoo.com...lol

http://youtu.be/1OGkVIL_J7o
Old 05-04-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
So (V)irgin-seriestech posted a video of a car beating another car to prove one car could beat another and did this under the assumption without posting it noone would possibly believe it could happen?
Yes, thats what he did, you can see from his arguing that he is a really intelligent individual.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yep, that about sums up your logic...
....did you want to.ask me out or something?

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER

Lol, yeah buddy, im definitely a virgin, thats me. lol. Dude if I posted about my heterosexual sex life....you'd either be jealous, or be in disbelief...so all that I'll say is that I do pretty good with the ladies. irrelevant, yes but, you seem interested in my sex life for some reason.

The reason of the post....well, if you had to ask,..your probably not worth explaining it to.

Yes, thats what he did, you can see from his arguing that he is a really intelligent individual.

Thank you Robin, I appreciate that compliment. And no, like I said in the replies to the PMs that your sending,...I will not send you photos of my *****. I'm into the VA+JJ...

Quick Reply: Saw this coming...