Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

04 M6 GTO vs Hemi charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Slapattack
Huh, what do expect when you post some bullshit up. I could care less who wins or loses to tell you the truth. I was just messing around anyways....chill the **** out. Lemons you wouldnt beat me in a heads up race, anytime your ready to line them up let me know.
I don't expect ricer grade school remarks... At least not from the intelligent people. I'm sure he would be happy to run you since you are talking **** as I would also, just make the drive sweet cheeks.

I'm very chill, although I don't think you are quite in the position to be telling me what I need to be doing.

LOL What does your o so incredible Srt-8 run? I'm going to guess I could spot you several lengths and come by you pretty hard, freight training if you will. Not everyone in SRK is a bolt on car running stock cars honey pie. You might be able to give my old budget H/C full weight setup a run, but I doubt that as well.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL You are talking all this **** and that is your mod list? And you are in Memphis?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...1-callout.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...2008-srt8.html

You let me know when you want to get your **** drug and we can make it happen. I will spot you lengths as stated earlier.. The other 3 cars that will want in on the action will also give you car lengths. We will bring the dong you bring the lube. You are picking on the wrong cars and too close to home.
I'm not running your pile of **** for free either.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
LOL You are talking all this **** and that is your mod list? And you are in Memphis?

You let me know when you want to get your **** drug and we can make it happen. I will spot you lengths as stated earlier.. The other 3 cars that will want in on the action will also give you car lengths. We will bring the dong you bring the lube. You are picking on the wrong cars and too close to home.
This should be awesome! In for the

Now biotch!
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Teching In

You need to relax man. And yes I will run you anytime your in memphis, just let me know. As for the SRT8 vs C6 thread that is not my list of mods or car. I had got in a debate with my buddy who drives a srt8 with those mods and weather or not he would walk a c6....thats why I posted it here to get opinions.

Im not talking all the **** in this thread. Your the one that started it saying you would give me 10 lengths and still win. Well Im calling you on your bullshit. Anytime you want to set something up let me know...Im right down the road.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Teching In

You need to relax man. And yes I will run you anytime your in memphis, just let me know. As for the SRT8 vs C6 thread that is not my list of mods or car. I had got in a debate with my buddy who drives a srt8 with those mods and weather or not he would walk a c6....thats why I posted it here to get opinions.

Im not talking all the **** in this thread. Your the one that started it saying you would give me 10 lengths and still win. Well Im calling you on your bullshit. Anytime you want to set something up let me know...Im right down the road.
Are you serious? You said you would make me your bitch, how is that not starting ****?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cwarta
Hey Niterider, my brothers buddy just bought an 09` Challenger RT (not srt8) auto. He is talking mad **** about it, you know the usuall. Now unless im mistaken, i KNOW i will walk that car, it will most likley look just like THIS video i posted. What are they running in stock auto form?

just for the record, i did not intentionally try and start a **** storm. I think the chargers like you have Niterider, are very sexy! Would i trade my GTO for one? No. SHould i? Absolutley. The one i raced i posted becuase he thought he was a badass, and he got lit up pretty bad. If it would have been another GTO and this happened i would have posted that aswell!
The 09 Challenger has the same new 5.7 motor as the Charger you raced. They can run low 13's but you will beat him just as bad as you beat that charger.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BM6GTO
Are you serious? You said you would make me your bitch, how is that not starting ****?
And you came in here saying how slow chargers are when in reality Im positive I would beat you 9 times out of 10. it goes both ways...
Old 05-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Chargers are dogs, plain and simple. Mopar guys are almost as bad as ford band wagoners. I love seeing all the black dudes drive around in the base chargers thinking they are hot ****, makes my day....lol

2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 5.0. 13.5 (MT Dec.'05)

392's are a different story, if you have one of those i give you props.

cantwaitfortheshitstorm

Did you not initially post that? What do you expect from a post like that?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Again, I'm relaxed and you are in no position to tell me to do anything.

I am not in Memphis and despise that drive is an understatement... I would be more than glad to meet you in Nashville however. If you want to get slapped around by my buddies you will need to come here, it is only an extra hour drive... One of them would come with me to Nashville for some runs the other two won't.. However, It would be completely a waste of gas for you to come here to run them... It would make for a silly video though. It would be a waste for you to come to Nashville to run us too but I'm down for it if you are.

YOU started the **** when you called the OP out, a car that I'm sure is much slower than yours... "picking on him" if you will. So, a car much faster than yours is now "picking on you".

You aren't calling me on anything you think you're the first "Ls1killr" there is? You want lengths, I embarrass you for free and get beers afterward... You want an admission fee, heads up run what you brung and get beers afterward on your dime.
Let me know if it is going to be here so you can run the other two or Nashville with me and one other car and what you have in mind for the run.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Teching In

I am not in Memphis and despise that drive is an understatement... I would be more than glad to meet you in Nashville however. If you want to get slapped around by my buddies you will need to come here, it is only an extra hour drive... One of them would come with me to Nashville for some runs the other two won't.. However, It would be completely a waste of gas for you to come here to run them... It would make for a silly video though. It would be a waste for you to come to Nashville to run us too but I'm down for it if you are.

YOU started the **** when you called the OP out, a car that I'm sure is much slower than yours... "picking on him" if you will. So, a car much faster than yours is now "picking on you".

You aren't calling me on anything you think you're the first "Ls1killr" there is? You want lengths, I embarrass you for free and get beers afterward... You want an admission fee, heads up run what you brung and get beers afterward on your dime.
Let me know if it is going to be here so you can run the other two or Nashville with me and one other car and what you have in mind for the run.
But you dont know his mods lol. What if hes packing some serious power. Most SRT8 guys dont do 4400 Stalls for a daily driver or a mild build. Matter of fact I dont think I have ever seen anyone with a stall that high or even over 2800 on an SRT8 so im sure his car has more then just whats in his sig.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
But you dont know his mods lol. What if hes packing some serious power. Most SRT8 guys dont do 4400 Stalls for a daily driver or a mild build. Matter of fact I dont think I have ever seen anyone with a stall that high or even over 2800 on an SRT8 so im sure his car has more then just whats in his sig.
It is fine by me.. I'm confident in my setup. He better have a lot more mods than what is in his sig along with a hefty amount of weight reduction and a power adder on it.

My car is no "race car", I will be driving it to Nashville to run and all the way home, and cruising while I'm up there... I wouldn't exactly consider mine a DD either, since it isn't.

I have more mods than what is in my sig as well. LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Sounds good. As soon as I get home (on a trip right now) I will hit you up. I dont street race so we'll meet up at a track so its legit.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sounds good. As soon as I get home (on a trip right now) I will hit you up. I dont street race so we'll meet up at a track so its legit.
Union hill but you can't hook that awesome.. 1.4s is about the best you can pull there on a good night.

Huntsville would be the best choice for clean passes.. It would hold 1.2s on a normal night.

Why are you in SRK section?
Old 05-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Teching In

And you came in here saying how slow chargers are when in reality Im positive I would beat you 9 times out of 10. it goes both ways...
I didn't call anyone out, i was just giving my opinion, just like your giving your opinion on how you think you will beat my car 9 times out of 10 when you have no idea what my car runs....

Who cares whose car is faster, you think what you want and ill think what i want.

Im not sitting here with a twin turbo setup saying ill make a minor bolt on car my bitch either, this doesnt pertain to you.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its impressive for a 4 door car period.
It also pulls more bitches than C6's
Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Teching In

It is fine by me.. I'm confident in my setup. He better have a lot more mods than what is in his sig along with a hefty amount of weight reduction and a power adder on it.

My car is no "race car", I will be driving it to Nashville to run and all the way home, and cruising while I'm up there... I wouldn't exactly consider mine a DD either, since it isn't.

I have more mods than what is in my sig as well. LOL
I know you do. You shoudnt post your builds/times online. How much do you want to race for?

Union hill but you can't hook that awesome.. 1.4s is about the best you can pull there on a good night.

Huntsville would be the best choice for clean passes.. It would hold 1.2s on a normal night.

Why are you in SRK section?
Im just not a big street racing guy...more of a track guy. I like reading the comparisons and watching the videos in the SRK section though.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
It also pulls more bitches than C6's
Do you even own a car?.....I guess you thought that was awsome huh? And yes my AMG pulls more bitches then C6's...
Old 05-10-2012, 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do you even own a car?.....I guess you thought that was awsome huh? And yes my AMG pulls more bitches then C6's...
Nope, I own a truck that is used to tow my boat and my dad uses it to tow his camper.

You said your Charger pulls more bitches than C6's.. Now I'm confused?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:17 PM
TECH Resident

Lol I hope lemons races slap whatever!! Should be good !!! Are you guys really gonna race or just talking outta your asses like house wives amongst each other!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
Lol I hope lemons races slap whatever!! Should be good !!! Are you guys really gonna race or just talking outta your asses like house wives amongst each other!
yea we are going to race.

Quick Reply: 04 M6 GTO vs Hemi charger