Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock 2011 5.0 vs Stock 2006 GTO

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 04:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?
I don't think so.

They forgot to mention the tire swap they performed before the run.
they didn't. it went faster with drag radials.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
LMAO no ****!!! One 5.0 dips into the the 11's in negative DA with weight reduction and bolt-ons then all of a sudden every Ford nutswinger on tech has an 11 second or faster stock 5.0.

Good thing we have real videos where a stock GTO runs dead nuts with the 5.0 Gotta love 11.7s from factory stock GTO's
i never said mine runs 11's. in fact, i've stated a few times i've not run mine, and won't be in the near future. not at the dragstrip anyway.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Those 5.0s don't run 11s here at Cecil or Atco with just a tune and CAI. And those two tracks are the fastest in the US sans maybe MIR on a private session.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a 11+ 5.0 beat Tony Schumacher this weekend!! I know that they're fast but this is ridiculous. Nobody can post anything about a 5.0 without a nut swinger coming in and crying bs.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
What weight reduction. Tires...When you own a fast car let me know until then take your bitch *** some where else.

My car went 11.8 with tire/tune/cold air, WBT's car did it, and least 6 others i know did it. SO from TX all way to PA they have done it. Sounds like you guys are just butt hurt. Specially you SRT boys rolling around on 22" rims looking all retarded ghetto fabulaous.
You sir are a delusional ******. Almost all those guys running those times admitted to weight reduction rather it was taking the passenger and rear seats out or more they list it. Your stupid *** trys to beat around it and make it seem like a Tune and tire only 5.0 will run 11's no matter who drives it when in reality full bolt on 5.0's dont run that. Maybe in your bitch boy world they do but not where us normal people live. No one is butt hurt there are plenty of 5th gens and SRT8's that run alot faster then your rental car 5.0
Old 05-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
LMAO no ****!!! One 5.0 dips into the the 11's in negative DA with weight reduction and bolt-ons then all of a sudden every Ford nutswinger on tech has an 11 second or faster stock 5.0.

Good thing we have real videos where a stock GTO runs dead nuts with the 5.0 Gotta love 11.7s from factory stock GTO's
You sir deserve an award for that statement
Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Those 5.0s don't run 11s here at Cecil or Atco with just a tune and CAI. And those two tracks are the fastest in the US sans maybe MIR on a private session.
Again thank you for proving my point once again. If they don't run that at atco or cecil then they damn sure don't anywhere else....
Old 05-21-2012, 06:02 PM
9 Second Club

What weight reduction. Tires...When you own a fast car let me know until then take your bitch *** some where else.

My car went 11.8 with tire/tune/cold air. WBT's car did it, and least 6 others i know did it. SO from TX all way to PA they have done it. Sounds like you guys are just butt hurt. Specially you SRT boys rolling around on 22" rims looking all retarded ghetto fabulaous.
So that does include Dr's. That's what I was implying, DUH!

And no butt-hurtin' here. After all, your brand-new, supercharged Mustang is trapping identical to my N/A car, and running just .2 quicker with a stalled/A6 versus my 6spd. Just sayin'

Originally Posted by 1ltcap
they didn't. it went faster with drag radials.
Highly unlikely.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Exactly.

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
You sir are a delusional ******. Almost all those guys running those times admitted to weight reduction rather it was taking the passenger and rear seats out or more they list it. Your stupid *** trys to beat around it and make it seem like a Tune and tire only 5.0 will run 11's no matter who drives it when in reality full bolt on 5.0's dont run that. Maybe in your bitch boy world they do but not where us normal people live. No one is butt hurt there are plenty of 5th gens and SRT8's that run alot faster then your rental car 5.0
He actually claimed 11's with intake/tune on *street* radials, which makes him appear even more delusional.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

And no butt-hurtin' here. After all, your brand-new, supercharged Mustang is trapping identical to my N/A car, and running just .2 quicker with a stalled/A6 versus my 6spd. Just sayin'

Highly unlikely.

Exactly.

He actually claimed 11's with intake/tune on *street* radials, which makes him appear even more delusional.
They have done on street tires as well.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Highly unlikely.

Exactly.

He doesn't know what he wants to claim. He is full of so much BS he forgets how stupid he looks every time he posts.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM
9 Second Club

Nope he is right..Cold air..tune on stock tires. Has been done several times.
Facts are facts...they have went 11's with just tune and tire Sorry they don't need to.swap engines and crap to do it. Or cam and heads etc. This 5.0 went 1 and 1...and the gto didn't sound stock..but whatever
Hmm....conflicting reports.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM
10 Second Club

Actually there isn't no 5th gems or srt8 running what I do with same mods. And there is plenty of 11sec 5.0's with just tune and tire. But what kinda stupidity would I expect from a dumb *** that has 22's on his car runs 13's. Just another dumb black worthless piece of ****.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:11 PM
9 Second Club

He doesn't know what he wants to claim. He is full of so much BS he forgets how stupid he looks every time he posts.
LOL You never know what you're going to get with that guy.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:13 PM
9 Second Club

Actually there isn't no 5th gems or srt8 running what I do with same mods. And there is plenty of 11sec 5.0's with just tune and tire. But what kinda stupidity would I expect from a dumb *** that has 22's on his car runs 13's. Just another dumb black worthless piece of ****.
I knew it!

Guess that applies to me too.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Really? Was that necessary?
Quoted for posterity.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

I knew it!

Guess that applies to me too.
Nope...just him...he the one always talking a out his 22's.

And it has happen with just tune and stock tires. They are out there.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Yep my car runs 13's it has a 3.5L v6 and Im on 22' dubs son so what?. Still ***** all over your life ******. Your a bitch LOL. And this dumb black worthless piece of **** can buy your car and life 5x what do you think about that? Come to Cali and talk like that and you wouldn't last 5 seconds. Someone would beat the **** out of you and take your car. Good thing you live in TX in a gated community where you can feel safe talking like that...

Last edited by NiteRiderWS6; 05-21-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Teching In

LOL You never know what you're going to get with that guy.
Brb going to buy a stock 5.0 with a tune and tire and run 11's....
Old 05-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

c'mon man...thats just wrong.what does being black have anything to do with this thread? So what he likes 22's on his car..typical stereotyping because of the car and rims he has on it..I can play that game also..being from a military city,the only people that owns a mustang are squids or some type of military..go figure.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

My car is a 5.0 killers and i spin up to 80mph.

Wait until I get slicks. Going to be a 5.0 raper.

Quick Reply: Stock 2011 5.0 vs Stock 2006 GTO