Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Heard it was open season for v8s??????

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
Posting quickest/fastest cars when they aren't yours? If we are going to compare random fastest times, the quickest bolt-on ls1 has gone faster than that Evo in the video. (this is a stupid conversation)

Out of curiosity, what was your trap speed on your 11.9 pass?
I randomly encountered that video on youtube and posted it for the kid that talks like he is smart. He probably inhaled some "Ju1ce" and is now in fact mentally challenged. No more feeding the trolls.

I wrapped out 4th gear at 116mph at 7200rpm. I should have raised the rev limiter to 8000rpm but was entirely way too excited to run at the track and forgot to up the limit.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Solow1
I randomly encountered that video on youtube and posted it for the kid that talks like he is smart. He probably inhaled some "Ju1ce" and is now in fact mentally challenged. No more feeding the trolls.

I wrapped out 4th gear at 116mph at 7200rpm. I should have raised the rev limiter to 8000rpm but was entirely way too excited to run at the track and forgot to up the limit.
So your AWD 450+awhp stock turbo EVO trapped 116 while running an 11.9...
It's confirmed... none of this actually happened.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Teching In

OP..your Evo really moves out, man. You hung in there with some really quick cars. Great job!

BTW...What's up with all the hating on LS1Tech lately? It was never been this bad before. It seem like lately no one can give any credit to somone for having a repectably fast street car. Way to much hating going on in here...
Old 05-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Yes, my AWD 450+awhp stock turbo EVO trapped 116 while running an 11.9...

There is a video for you to watch that I have posted. Also, instead of being a douche, you should learn about the difference between the pavement of the track vs the street. What I ran at the track doesn't matter on the street.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

1) No one said I am fast. Why would I consider myself fast when I am on stock turbo/motor.
2) Why are these people giving me my race? I thought you guys LOVED to go from digs?? I like to actually race my car where driver is a main variable. If I wanted to do rolls I would have just bought a supra where you might have to shift 2 times during the race.
No you only like to do the races you can win. How about you race one of those Z06's with drag radials, or a GT-R guy that knows how to drive and is not afraid to launch their car? Oh I forgot, you cut out your losses.

3) I mentioned myself that if I kept on going, that tt camaro would have murdered me so I don't know why you guys keep bringing that up.
The are bringing it up because you cut out that part of the race. Post a full run or don't post at all, you don't gain any street cred for editing losses.

There are some races from rolls in that video... I dynoed at 452awhp/484tq. Ran a 11.9 my first time ever at the track with this car.
Funny, my car weighs 600lbs more than yours, made 20whp less, I got that same ET my first time at the track and that was without launch control.

And awesome, you found 1 car that ran a 9 on stock bottom end, go to EVOM and do some research on how many people threw a rod on their stock motor pushing 100 hp less than I.

I weight my car the time I went to the track and got 3242 with full interior/ spare/ jack.
That's nice. Like I said before, if you didn't come on here like a condescending ******* you would probably be a respected contributor to this community.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MACH32V
OP..your Evo really moves out, man. You hung in there with some really quick cars. Great job!

BTW...What's up with all the hating on LS1Tech lately? It was never been this bad before. It seem like lately no one can give any credit to somone for having a repectably fast street car. Way to much hating going on in here...
Thank you, I appreciate it. I guess a joke can be taken a bit far (title of the video). This is a competitive sport and I can understand the smack talking, but some guys take it very personally. Again, thanks for that comment!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheHitman
No you only like to do the races you can win. How about you race one of those Z06's with drag radials, or a GT-R guy that knows how to drive and is not afraid to launch their car? Oh I forgot, you cut out you losses because you

The are bringing it up because you cut out that part of the race. Post a full run or don't post at all, you don't gain any street cred for editing losses.

Funny, my car weighs 600lbs more than yours, made 20whp less, I got that same ET my first time at the track and that was without launch control.

That's nice. Like I said before, if you didn't come on here like a condescending ******* you would probably be a respected contributor to this community.
I will be an ******* if you come off rude. I would also give you some butt cream because it seems like you are hurting there alot. You weight 600lbs more and 20whp less so you can already tell that the car is capable of more so I dont see your point there??

Typical GTR drivers.....
Old 05-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Well you just have to take a step back and look at it from other point of view (i.e. people of this forum). You drive an import (which isn't the issue) and come to a mainly domestic site and post videos of you beating some slower and or poorly driven cars and then on some of the races, cut the video before you get your doors blown off. To add to that, you entitle the video "open season for v8's."

When you look it at like that, you can't see just a little bit of an issue? I mean, if I went on the EVO forum and posted races of me shitting on EVO's from rolls with my GTO and said "I hear its open season for cheap POS 4 cylinder's," you don't think I would get an equal amount of flak? Or maybe more?

I think so. Your car runs good and you can drive it and no matter what kind of car it is, thats awesome. If you don't wanna get ****, show some humility or expect to get some ****.

Personally I think your just trolling looking for a reaction and trying to act all cool but thats just me. Anyways, good luck.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

I will be an ******* if you come off rude. I would also give you some butt cream because it seems like you are hurting there alot. You weight 600lbs more and 20whp less so you can already tell that the car is capable of more so I dont see your point there??

Typical GTR drivers.....

Typical GT-R drivers? LOL I bet you don't even see GT-R drivers like that. I will say one thing, I've seen millions of Evo, STi, and Neon drivers like you, chest beating douchers. We probably could have been cool if you didn't come off as such a douchebag, but now, no such luck.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Well you just have to take a step back and look at it from other point of view (i.e. people of this forum). You drive an import (which isn't the issue) and come to a mainly domestic site and post videos of you beating some slower and or poorly driven cars and then on some of the races, cut the video before you get your doors blown off. To add to that, you entitle the video "open season for v8's."

When you look it at like that, you can't see just a little bit of an issue? I mean, if I went on the EVO forum and posted races of me shitting on EVO's from rolls with my GTO and said "I hear its open season for cheap POS 4 cylinder's," you don't think I would get an equal amount of flak? Or maybe more?

I think so. Your car runs good and you can drive it and no matter what kind of car it is, thats awesome. If you don't wanna get ****, show some humility or expect to get some ****.

Personally I think your just trolling looking for a reaction and trying to act all cool but thats just me. Anyways, good luck.
Quoted For Truth! Was waiting for a comment like this. The spamming, trolling OP is throwing this video all over the domestic websites just to start ****.

I'd personally ban him if I was a mod, as he is only here to cause arguments and then no doubt go back to his ricer websites and cut n paste them over there.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Haven't watched the videos yet, but I got butt hurt from the descriptions of the videos...SOOOOO here's a video of a V-8 car beating another V-8 killa EVO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDn51J0spMw
Old 05-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Yes, my AWD 450+awhp stock turbo EVO trapped 116 while running an 11.9...

There is a video for you to watch that I have posted. Also, instead of being a douche, you should learn about the difference between the pavement of the track vs the street. What I ran at the track doesn't matter on the street.
LOL sad time. I ran 11.8 at 123 with my vette on bald street tires with a 2.0 60 foot. I wish you lived closer to me. And a EVO is just a glorified dsm. They always break if they make any power. But anyways you have a cute car.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

1) No one said I am fast. Why would I consider myself fast when I am on stock turbo/motor.
2) Why are these people giving me my race? I thought you guys LOVED to go from digs?? I like to actually race my car where driver is a main variable. If I wanted to do rolls I would have just bought a supra where you might have to shift 2 times during the race.

3) I mentioned myself that if I kept on going, that tt camaro would have murdered me so I don't know why you guys keep bringing that up.

There are some races from rolls in that video... I dynoed at 452awhp/484tq. Ran a 11.9 my first time ever at the track with this car.

And awesome, you found 1 car that ran a 9 on stock bottom end, go to EVOM and do some research on how many people threw a rod on their stock motor pushing 100 hp less than I.

I weight my car the time I went to the track and got 3242 with full interior/ spare/ jack.
Hey I got a better question. Why'd you stop the vids that mattered, right where it mattered? I mean, I'm not one to talk but since we're all asking questions...
Old 05-25-2012, 10:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
Haven't watched the videos yet, but I got butt hurt from the descriptions of the videos...SOOOOO here's a video of a V-8 car beating another V-8 killa EVO.

LOL..stacio's evo is no punk.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V8EATR

I understand where you are coming from and I apologize for coming off rude. I didnt mean for it to show that way but I can clearly see why it would. I cannot post videos of racing on evo forums because they do not allow street racing videos on there. Thats for the compliment and I will be posting more on this section.

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Typical GT-R drivers? LOL I bet you don't even see GT-R drivers like that. I will say one thing, I've seen millions of Evo, STi, and Neon drivers like you, chest beating douchers. We probably could have been cool if you didn't come off as such a douchebag, but now, no such luck.
Cool! But yes, typical GTR drivers...

Originally Posted by PhantaZm

haha, evostacio's car rolls out so I can only imagine how much quicker that 280z is. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by SalvageZ28
LOL sad time. I ran 11.8 at 123 with my vette on bald street tires with a 2.0 60 foot. I wish you lived closer to me. And a EVO is just a glorified dsm. They always break if they make any power. But anyways you have a cute car.
Thats awesome. Would love to race you from a dig if you were closer.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:21 AM
Teching In

I understand where you are coming from and I apologize for coming off rude. I didnt mean for it to show that way but I can clearly see why it would. I cannot post videos of racing on evo forums because they do not allow street racing videos on there. Thats for the compliment and I will be posting more on this section.

Cool! But yes, typical GTR drivers...

haha, evostacio's car rolls out so I can only imagine how much quicker that 280z is. Thanks for sharing.

Thats awesome. Would love to race you from a dig if you were closer.
Yeah i dont get many people with evo's or dsm's wanting to race me from a dig cause they all say i dont wanna break my car. And Yeah i would give you your race but you have to do my race from a roll after
Old 05-26-2012, 02:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I can appreciate a good dig race, but thats basically where your car is going to shine. I'm not suprised at all seeing you beat up on those RWD cars from a dig with a modded AWD car. Traction is in your favor.

Good races, but you're just coming off way too cocky here. Take it down a few notches and you'll fit right in.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

stop writing essays epepopele.l gomg my head
Old 05-26-2012, 07:25 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Wait, let me get this right. You don't think a 450whp awd evo could hit an 11.9@116mph yet your fwd, heavier weight regal with substantially less power ran an 11.9 before and you expect us to believe that?!?! Who's trolling who here?
Old 05-26-2012, 07:42 AM
10 Second Club

Good runs OP, and great job on getting everyone in here to take the bait. This one should be good for atleast 30 pages.

Quick Reply: Heard it was open season for v8s??????