Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stalled TA vs 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Mr. Papa John is an *******.
This. I worked there and met him once. Complete douche. He has good taste in cars though (69 Camaro SS).
Old 06-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
My wife and I got Dominos at the beach. It was our only option at 2am we could find and this was after their new "better" sauce I think. We threw away most of it.

Now if I'm in the mood I like me some thin crust Pizza Hut.
I hate pizza hut. Maybe where you're at the pizza huts are better. The pizza huts around here suck, though.

My favorite pizzas are the store bought Red Baron Pan Pizzas. I stock the shelves and then I buy em. Good stuff.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dang, i love pizza.

Ill eat it from lil ceasers, dominos, papa johns, reys pizza, mario the baker, where ever. Usually the shittier pizza places like little ceasers and dominoes,needs an *** load of ranch or that buttery garlic sauce.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default PIZZA > Cars

For deep dish "Pizza Papalis" is amazing!

Last time I was home, I had a large VIP from Pizza Papalis baked, frozen, then I transported it down to NC (High Point) -my oldest son went wild!

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
...Pizza Papalis home in Detroit!!
Another great Mom & Pop place in Dearborn Heights (on NB Telegraph south of Michigan Ave) is a place called Rosie D's Pizza - IMHO the best "standard / flat" pizza. My second wife (a NC local) took one bite and said: "Yep, that is the best Pizza I've ever had!" We'll have some of both when we go up for the 4th of July or for the Woodward Dream Cruise in August.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

I will be home this year for both!! 4th of July is always first holiday i get a chance to run home!
Old 06-04-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Dang, i love pizza.

Ill eat it from lil ceasers, dominos, papa johns, reys pizza, mario the baker, where ever. Usually the shittier pizza places like little ceasers and dominoes,needs an *** load of ranch or that buttery garlic sauce.
For $5 I can't not eat Little Ceasers if I'm just really hungry and want some pizza quick.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Heater
Honestly why I wasn't talking about it is, because IMO it was a puppy kicking.

Maybe I'm wrong thinking that it's not exactly a fair race for a modded 4th Gen versus a stock 5.0.
He should have left his 10 year old car stock to give the new stang a fair race. Damn f-body guys are always cheating.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess from now on I will look for forced induction Stangs with 4.10 gears, full exhaust, suspension and drag radials. Wtf was I thinking, im horrible for going to get some pizza in a stalled and bolt on TA. Does the stall, gears and full exhaust put me in the super car class???? Wait....that will come when I put on my udp, ls6 intake manifold and bilsteins!!! To the mooooooooooon!!!!! Toll cage and helmet just to go get my pizza!!! Cant wait!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default ...............

I guess from now on I will look for forced induction Stangs with 4.10 gears, full exhaust, suspension and drag radials. Wtf was I thinking, im horrible for going to get some pizza in a stalled and bolt on TA. Does the stall, gears and full exhaust put me in the super car class???? Wait....that will come when I put on my udp, ls6 intake manifold and bilsteins!!! To the mooooooooooon!!!!! Toll cage and helmet just to go get my pizza!!! Cant wait!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by why87
He should have left his 10 year old car stock to give the new stang a fair race. Damn f-body guys are always cheating.

Look at my last sentence, I said that I could be wrong. I was just factoring in the OP's mods and thinking that he probably knows how to drive his car better than the average Joe that just bought a new 5.0.