Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Scratch one 911 Carrera S

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 08:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Scratch one 911 Carrera S

While I was getting on the interstate in Mexico, I noticed a 911 type Porsche coming up in the far lane. I looked at the wife and said “do you think he wants to play?” She just gave me the look of death. LOL. I continued up to 70mph when I noticed him slowing down beside me. It looked to be an older gentleman and his wife so I figured he wasn’t game. But, I was wrong. He goosed it a couple times and slowed back to pace me and when he did I noticed it was a new Carrera S with a teasing license plate. As he got back beside me he looked over at me and gunned it. As soon as I realized it I followed suit. I immediately stopped his pull and commenced to quickly put distance between us. I didn’t see the point to continue through the top as it was already over. I slowed back down to take my exit and he flew by me like a rocket without so much as a look. I don’t know too much about Porsches but I use to consistently punish my partners modded 911 non-turbo to the point he won’t even play anymore and this was no different. I was excited! It was the only playing I’d had in a long time. I guess I should go buy a lottery ticket. LOL
Old 06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good run OP. The new 911 S is really fast so not bad at all.