Old 06-27-2012, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMFAO damn bill
Old 06-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
IDK other people have said it but i have never cared because it just a slow *** camaro.

anyway elstupidmaro I'm not going to argue with a handicapped little kid because i don't need any help going to hell.

i just saw someone on facebook posted about this thread and everyone was making fun of you. what you should do to show how stupid FAST your l99, settled tune straight pipe el camaro is? post all these races in the Texas section! you will get the respect you are looking for LOL
Old 06-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Launching!

my girlfriend's cai, tunes, and muffler L99 camaro went 12.67 @ 109 in -900ft DA....there's no way you're tune and muffler delete only...
Old 06-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Teching In

that was the quietest 03 cobra ive ever heard. Sounds like a bolt on 01 with a body kit. no way in hell it was 500hp
Old 06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
doesn't know what quit means

1slow4door was there ... He will tell ypu its a cobra ... And bill i said in a sarcastic about the tune cause chad kepted bugging that my car had this and that .... I never thought yal would take it in the *** about me saying that ... And slow *** camaro?? Lmfao ... Give me a run N/A and youll see whats a slow *** camaro all about
Old 06-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Next you'll be running side by side with new GTRs from a dig.

Just so you understand why we say you're bullshit...

Your car maybe trap what... 109? 110 if you're lucky...

a 500rwhp cobra will trap 122+

Something just isn't right here. You're on callouttech.. I mean ls1tech. You're going to get called out.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:49 PM
9 Second Club

How an actual 500rwhp cobra runs. This cobra had upper,lower, intake, exhaust, stage IV ported steggy blower, and tune. His car trapped 123 in the 1/4. I was boltons at the time.
I know for a fact my car when it was boltons would put a bus and half on you.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
1slow4door was there ... He will tell ypu its a cobra ... And bill i said in a sarcastic about the tune cause chad kepted bugging that my car had this and that .... I never thought yal would take it in the *** about me saying that ... And slow *** camaro?? Lmfao ... Give me a run N/A and youll see whats a slow *** camaro all about
sorry i don't street race clowns.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:35 PM

Then dont race yourself
Old 06-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Banned

Old 06-27-2012, 04:25 PM
12 Second Club

Wow.. either your being secretive of your mods, lieing about the other peoples mods or misinformed by them. That sounds like a n/a cobra....
Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Teching In

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................. .................................................. .......................

Roman i straight up freight trained your *** like nothing only running at about 70ish% ON MOTOR. . . .

Bill will **** you so hard you'd swear your a show palace bitch.. go wack your dick some where else with your good hand because we all dont give a **** about you and your joke of a racing life
Old 06-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Are you sure this isn't you elmero?

Old 06-27-2012, 04:57 PM

Na 2SS I back up my ****, these guys are haters, for one because my brothers N/A truck surprised the **** out of their 6.0 on nitrous, they were so sure we were spraying (which we weren't) because they were and couldn't beat it, he also put a beaten on tx outlaws camaro, when it was stock, they mad they NEED nitrous to beat an N/A truck ..... And when I was pro charged none had ***** to race me and thru at me a 440 corvette on nitrous, lmfao. They guys are haters and you know what's a hater?? A reflection of their selfs of what they want to be, lol that txoutlaw kid is one funny ******, he only talks **** thru Internet or text message BUT never in person, so I don't worry about **** asses like him
Old 06-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Na 2SS I back up my ****, these guys are haters, for one because my brothers N/A truck surprised the **** out of their 6.0 on nitrous, they were so sure we were spraying (which we weren't) because they were and couldn't beat it, he also put a beaten on tx outlaws camaro, when it was stock, they mad they NEED nitrous to beat an N/A truck ..... And when I was pro charged none had ***** to race me and thru at me a 440 corvette on nitrous, lmfao. They guys are haters and you know what's a hater?? A reflection of their selfs of what they want to be, lol that txoutlaw kid is one funny ******, he only talks **** thru Internet or text message BUT never in person, so I don't worry about **** asses like him
lol your brothers truck beat me?? lmao.. there are three people who will say other, i guess your brain is damaged also but oh well you know who daddy is. and you can lie about me being friendly all you want but like i've told you before act stupid in person see what happens lol even my friend was tripping about how much of a ***** you are when you were talking. and bottem line you cant beat me dru or bill but sure do love to keep are names in your mouth
Old 06-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Teching In

just stop being a dumbass roman and people wont treat you the way they do its that simple.. you act and talk big game but thats not who you are thats who you want to be, well guess what you are roman you own a broke *** blown motor truck and a tune only straight pipe (<--this ******* guy lol) camaro.. and say all you want about me it doesnt hurt me at all lol like i said you know who daddy is
Old 06-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Teching In

and for all reading this this kids truck raced Hellraiser.. a 440 lsx lingenfelter Z06 and this dumbass thinks he beat hellraisers vette in his pos truck lmao.. hellraiser played with you roman and you thought you won, he then went all out ON MOTOR and *** raped you and you said he sprayed lol no buddy that was just on a nitrous tune, then you raced a cam only Z06 and couldnt even beat that, but its just dont be suprised when your truck comes back out and runs another 12 lol

you dont see us all over the internet making threads roman bitching and crying its you so say what you want but it dont bother me or anyone else so have at it
Old 06-27-2012, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by x TX OuTLawZ x
lol your brothers truck beat me?? lmao.. there are three people who will say other, i guess your brain is damaged also but oh well you know who daddy is. and you can lie about me being friendly all you want but like i've told you before act stupid in person see what happens lol even my friend was tripping about how much of a ***** you are when you were talking. and bottem line you cant beat me dru or bill but sure do love to keep are names in your mouth
Lmfao, Brian you know you full of **** just like every single one of your crew yal are nothing to worry about, trust me .... O and I got smart with you that day you told me to pop hood didn't I?? Wasn't I treating you like a dumbass and even laughed in your face because you are a joke bro that's all you are. You think you a bad *** because you have the crew behind you but that day you was solo with chad and the other dude, you were a lil *****, in my eyes you will always be a *****
Old 06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned

FAIL close thread!
Old 06-27-2012, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by x TX OuTLawZ x
and for all reading this this kids truck raced Hellraiser.. a 440 lsx lingenfelter Z06 and this dumbass thinks he beat hellraisers vette in his pos truck lmao.. hellraiser played with you roman and you thought you won, he then went all out ON MOTOR and *** raped you and you said he sprayed lol no buddy that was just on a nitrous tune, then you raced a cam only Z06 and couldnt even beat that, but its just dont be suprised when your truck comes back out and runs another 12 lol

you dont see us all over the internet making threads roman bitching and crying its you so say what you want but it dont bother me or anyone else so have at it
Yea ofcourse I don't see yal on the Internet because all yal do is use fake accounts like lil bitches, other than that it's cool

Quick Reply: L99 vs cobra, g8, and gto