Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very impressive bolt on goat.good kill
Old 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
This is why I wonder why people modify Mustangs

I agree...

We all should buy GTOs and SPRAY the hell out of them!!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
why does everybody has to beleave you, but never can beleave me.? You always giving me **** about the cars i post, and that i am full of **** right.? well guess what ******!?!?!?!?!? i dont beleave you until you bring out a dyno sheet or a video of the car dynoing 402rwhp, i proved ALL yal ************* wrong so try to prove me wrong!!!
ROFLMAO

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Because, from my experience, when the guy who was talking **** gets beat and then you don't hear anything from him, you usually find out later that he's telling everyone how he won or you never raced, despite whoever saw it go down and any video. I've got no problem with some **** talking, but at least man up and admit it when you get beat.
This.

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980

probably because your stories dont make sense.
LOL
Old 07-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

why does everybody has to beleave you, but never can beleave me.? You always giving me **** about the cars i post, and that i am full of **** right.? well guess what ******!?!?!?!?!? i dont beleave you until you bring out a dyno sheet or a video of the car dynoing 402rwhp, i proved ALL yal ************* wrong so try to prove me wrong!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Heater
Do the math, you know it doesn't add up.
Maybe he was on an uncorrected dyno, would explain the high numbers, and the performance in the video.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll give you 3 solid reasons why everyone thinks your a bullshitter. Ready?

1. You call your car "el mero camaro"

2. Your a duesh

3. You never accept that the outcomes of the races could be due to bad driving, cars running like ****, or guys not actually making the power they claim to be. Oh, and you never have proof either. Heres mine. better get the lube, your gonna need it...

The car in front of Dez Racing

Vid of the car on the dyno at Dez Racing

And my favorite part, the dyno sheet

So GTFO of here with your BS. Did you miss where I said I was at the shop while he was getting the cobra dyno tuned?? And you really thought I had no proof?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NightmareTA

2. Your a duesh

3. You never accept that the outcomes of the races could be due to bad driving, cars running like ****, or guys not actually making the power they claim to be. Oh, and you never have proof either. Heres mine. better get the lube, your gonna need it...

So GTFO of here with your BS. Did you miss where I said I was at the shop while he was getting the cobra dyno tuned?? And you really thought I had no proof?
Dynojet or MD?

Either way car runs like it makes about lol
Old 07-02-2012, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by automach1
Dynojet or MD?

Either way car runs like it makes about lol
Dynojet I believe. I figured it'd do at least 110 mph trap in the 1/4. Don't know what they weigh or anything though. This one is full weight with leather and all power. Has a tubular K and coilovers though so it's gotte be less than stock.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

car should do 116-119 with that kind of power.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:35 AM
doesn't know what quit means

Originally Posted by NightmareTA

2. Your a duesh

Ok first of all, what Else can I call my camaro??? Are you paying for it or I am?? Is like if I have a kid and want to name "so and so" and just because you don't like it I am going to change it??? Ha!!!! That's a big **** you right there, second how am I a duesh???? And third when did I never said nothing was wrong with the 502rwhp cobra,??? I mean you seem to be full of **** **** you said car made 402rwhp, but yet the dyno sheet says 400rwhp ..... Lmfao big fail right there, o and why don't you admit your self that something it wrong with that cobra and stop taking credit!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:42 AM
On The Tree

After all the facts have been laid out, looks like the GTO had a good kill. Guess that's why you can't always bench race and say car "A" will out run car "B" because it looks faster on paper.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Heater
After all the facts have been laid out, looks like the GTO had a good kill. Guess that's why you can't always bench race and say car "A" will out run car "B" because it looks faster on paper.
Telling ya anything can happen on the street!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:28 AM
11 Second Club

Maybe the cobra driver has 1 arm and has to drive and shift?????
Old 07-03-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok first of all, what Else can I call my camaro??? Are you paying for it or I am?? Is like if I have a kid and want to name "so and so" and just because you don't like it I am going to change it??? Ha!!!! That's a big **** you right there, second how am I a duesh???? And third when did I never said nothing was wrong with the 502rwhp cobra,??? I mean you seem to be full of **** **** you said car made 402rwhp, but yet the dyno sheet says 400rwhp ..... Lmfao big fail right there, o and why don't you admit your self that something it wrong with that cobra and stop taking credit!!!
did you really just argue 400 vs 402? O man
Old 07-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Maybe the cobra driver has 1 arm and has to drive and shift?????
Repeat this over and over to yourself... you might be able to sleep tonight.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Its better to let people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

OP, nice kill. A good friend of mine has a similar setup on his GTO and that thing moves out. They are great cars all around.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Repeat this over and over to yourself... you might be able to sleep tonight.
lol. I sleep just fine junior but thanks for your concern. Keep trying to be a Vin Diesel skeet racer yo!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Staging Lane

Good kills hard to believe less horspower and heavier car could take the win but what ever good runs. To bad your not in south texas, i think you and the "el mero camaro" would be a good run.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

Wow you type in "m aro, camaro without the ca" and it auto corrects it to camaro, damn auto correct.

Last edited by three83'camaro; 07-03-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Teching In

i mainly just lurke here but since i also have a gto i must comment. there is no way that mustang is putting down that much power, i see the dyno sheet but he should certainly trap ALOT higher. i have 361 at the wheels and trap 110mph with just long tubes, cold air intake and a dyno tune.....MASSIVE driver mod needed in the mustang

Quick Reply: Intake/longtube LS2 GTO vs built 347 stroker 94 cobra