Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ZYBORG vs VIPER vs COBRA vs C5 Z06 vs M5

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 08:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice runs man. Viper gave ya a good go that second run. Nothing like a nice close race!

Oh, and sandstorm =
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Was the silver Z an 01? Also, I'd be so pissed the first race with those honks. I'd catch on and jump you back the 2nd race lol
Old 07-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 38394Z28
Was the silver Z an 01? Also, I'd be so pissed the first race with those honks. I'd catch on and jump you back the 2nd race lol
It is and I agree lol
Old 07-06-2012, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good runs!

BTW, I really just wanted to pop an X during that video with the Sandstorm in the background
Old 07-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
It is and I agree lol
lol well then I agree all those races make sense. Good work Zyborg, you three honk like a boss.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:41 PM
TECH Regular

So what all do you have besides Full Exhaust, CAI, and Tune?
Old 07-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Teching In

He definitely has the driver mod. He can drive better than anybody I have seen in a C6. Very impressive!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
^^^Do it!!!!

BTW, the Viper is the 1st car to steal the hit from you
Its all good, im glad i was able to make it up and pull back...

See, thats actually why the "Hialeah" honks originated .... To prevent jumping, that way if someone does jump you will ready and wont be too bad...

Originally Posted by CruseMissle
Nice runs

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Nice runs man. Viper gave ya a good go that second run. Nothing like a nice close race!

Oh, and sandstorm =

You would be real pissed huh? Dont go race down in south florida bro... Lol

So i take it you are a little slow huh? Some kinda mental disability that doesnt give you the ability to comprehend what "go on the 3rd honk" is?

Here ill help you out, on the 3rd honk you go... It doesnt matter if its slow or fast just go.... Can you count to 3?

If you cant, just stick to racing hotwheels where you dont get your feelings hurt... LoL

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Good runs!

BTW, I really just wanted to pop an X during that video with the Sandstorm in the background
Yeah that song goes way back.... Lol

lol well then I agree all those races make sense. Good work Zyborg, you three honk like a boss.
Thanks for your approval guy.... Next time i race ill make sure to pm you for advice and your consent.....
Old 07-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
So what all do you have besides Full Exhaust, CAI, and Tune?
It got naws, two of the big ones.... I got stealth cams, 4.

I got turbo for top end and supercharger for da torq. And i run high octane maple syrup and dont forget i-vtec...

Originally Posted by VaderZ51
He definitely has the driver mod. He can drive better than anybody I have seen in a C6. Very impressive!
Thanks for the compliments but i wouldnt quite say i have the driver mod yet, i can still improve much more but working on it....
Old 07-06-2012, 11:08 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Its all good, im glad i was able to make it up and pull back...

See, thats actually why the "Hialeah" honks originated .... To prevent jumping, that way if someone does jump you will ready and wont be too bad...

So i take it you are a little slow huh? Some kinda mental disability that doesnt give you the ability to comprehend what "go on the 3rd honk" is?

Here ill help you out, on the 3rd honk you go... It doesnt matter if its slow or fast just go.... Can you count to 3?

If you cant, just stick to racing hotwheels where you dont get your feelings hurt... LoL

Yeah that song goes way back.... Lol

Thanks for your approval guy.... Next time i race ill make sure to pm you for advice and your consent.....
That was quite dick of you. I guess I would honk fast too if I couldn't shift for ****!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
That was quite dick of you. I guess I would honk fast too if I couldn't shift for ****!

It got naws, two of the big ones.... I got stealth cams, 4.
I got turbo for top end and supercharger for da torq. And i run high octane maple syrup and dont forget i-vtec...
Posi stuff
Old 07-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Teching In

I would almost wanna call you a retard but i wont do that as you belong in the special pops parade with the "honk slower specially just for me parade" and that would be "quite dick" of me to do.

Ps: at least i dont make ****** *** call out videos.... Lol

Last edited by ZYBORG; 07-06-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:20 PM
9 Second Club

I would almost wanna call you a retard but i wont do that as you belong in the special pops parade with the "honk slower specially just for me parade" and that would be "quite dick" of me to do.
all I got out of that was that you have to steal the hit to make up for your terrible shifting.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Teching In

wow, you mad? I didn't mean like that "OMG WTF HE JUST BEAT ME BECAUSE HE HONKED SO FAST AND I CAN'T COUNT TO THREE!!!" I was just sayin it'd be like "wtf, I wasn't ready for that at all because nobody on this planet honks like that"

Anyways, chill man. Its a forum, and I was saying good races and they all made sense.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Teching In

all I got out of that was that you have to steal the hit to make up for your terrible shifting.
Thats real funny, no one else on the forums that im on seem to be complaining about my shifting or driving.... Lol... You jokester, you..

Guy, you got Hatorade oozing out of your pores! Its ok, im sure there is enough attention left for you.... Lol... GTFO...
Old 07-06-2012, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

someone drank there hateraid today
Old 07-06-2012, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kill Gusano!!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:35 PM
9 Second Club

Thats real funny, no one else on the forums that im on seem to be complaining about my shifting or driving.... Lol... You jokester, you..

Guy, you got Hatorade oozing out of your pores! Its ok, im sure there is enough attention left for you.... Lol... GTFO...
i guess everyone feels bad they can eat a 3 course meal between your shifts.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

i guess everyone feels bad they can eat a 3 course meal between your shifts.
Hes hardly a slow shifter. Sure he has some room for improvement on some shifts but it really all gets down to how soon you want to pull your trans out for a rebuild. The cars hes beating, he doesnt need to shift any faster... the cars hes lost to, wouldnt matter how fast he shifts. Jumps happen... there really not a big deal. Ive jumped, people have jumped on me. I think people care more on forums then the person whose actually racing. No offense man but your coming off as just a hater. Im waiting for name calling and grammar correction...
Old 07-06-2012, 11:50 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by evangto87
Hes hardly a slow shifter. Sure he has some room for improvement on some shifts but it really all gets down to how soon you want to pull your trans out for a rebuild. The cars hes beating, he doesnt need to shift any faster... the cars hes lost to, wouldnt matter how fast he shifts. Jumps happen... there really not a big deal. Ive jumped, people have jumped on me. I think people care more on forums then the person whose actually racing. No offense man but your coming off as just a hater. Im waiting for name calling and grammar correction...
If hating is telling it how it is then yea. Dude is an ***. He gets butthurt when he gets called out. He can't shift for nothing. He jumps almost everyone single run.

Quick Reply: ZYBORG vs VIPER vs COBRA vs C5 Z06 vs M5