Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ZYBORG vs VIPER vs COBRA vs C5 Z06 vs M5

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 11:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
Hes hardly a slow shifter. Sure he has some room for improvement on some shifts but it really all gets down to how soon you want to pull your trans out for a rebuild. The cars hes beating, he doesnt need to shift any faster... the cars hes lost to, wouldnt matter how fast he shifts. Jumps happen... there really not a big deal. Ive jumped, people have jumped on me. I think people care more on forums then the person whose actually racing. No offense man but your coming off as just a hater. Im waiting for name calling and grammar correction...
Well to be honest everyone always says he has the driver mod, and shifting fast is the main part of driver mod in roll racing
Old 07-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
If hating is telling it how it is then yea. Dude is an ***. He gets butthurt when he gets called out. He can't shift for nothing. He jumps almost everyone single run.
Its obvious to me that you are talking out of your *** out of flat out jealosy. You are an attention ***** and this is just your way of getting your 15 min huh?

I could tell you were that kinda guy when you made that gay *** call out video of yours. Lol... Please do another one so i can laught at you some more.

Your argument is mute.

So i went from honking too fast for your taste to now jumping in all my races thus implying i cheat.... Give me a break guy, anyone that has half a brain and isnt hard of hearing can see that although i honk fast i always leave on the 3rd honk not before like you are trying to imply.

Thats ok though, i like having cheerleaders like you.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:27 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Its obvious to me that you are talking out of your *** out of flat out jealosy. You are an attention ***** and this is just your way of getting your 15 min huh?

I could tell you were that kinda guy when you made that gay *** call out video of yours. Lol... Please do another one so i can laught at you some more.

Your argument is mute.

So i went from honking too fast for your taste to now jumping in all my races thus implying i cheat.... Give me a break guy, anyone that has half a brain and isnt hard of hearing can see that although i honk fast i always leave on the 3rd honk not before like you are trying to imply.

Thats ok though, i like having cheerleaders like you.
hmm im jealous of your slow *** ugly as sin c5z(Seriously your car looks like a train wreck). I was stating you can't shift fast(which you obviously can't) when you got all butthurt from that guy saying you honked fast(which you obviously got butthurt). Please make a video of you shifting so I can have another laugh between your shifts. FYI you might want to switch over to road racing they shift slow too.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn vette owners
Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Teching In

hmm im jealous of your slow *** ugly as sin c5z(Seriously your car looks like a train wreck). I was stating you can't shift fast(which you obviously can't) when you got all butthurt from that guy saying you honked fast(which you obviously got butthurt). Please make a video of you shifting so I can have another laugh between your shifts. FYI you might want to switch over to road racing they shift slow too.
I appreciate that gay,

I wasnt talking about you being jealous of my red turd genious, I was talking about you hurting for attention. I dont know who you are, how well you think you drive or really care to find out. Gays like you with your base LS2 vette that think they are the **** make me wanna vomit. You are a true "corvette guy". Live it up!

Funny you should say and comment on how slow I am with a near stock c5z, when all you can muster out of a H/C/I/E and supporting bolt ons C6 vette is mid 11s @ 124mph....

Old 07-07-2012, 12:58 AM
9 Second Club

I appreciate that gay,

I wasnt talking about you being jealous of my red turd genious, I was talking about you hurting for attention. I dont know who you are, how well you think you drive or really care to find out. Gays like you with your base LS2 vette that think they are the **** make me wanna vomit. You are a true "corvette guy". Live it up!

Funny you should say and comment on how slow I am with a near stock c5z, when all you can muster out of a H/C/I/E C6 vette is mid 11s @ 124mph....

1. Your car is a red turd that the smartest thing you said all night.
2. I don't care for you to know who I am.
3. Gays?
4. I don't have heads. Im cam only.
5. 11.31 is low 11's
6. Please come find out what my lil 124 trap car will do to you. I would send you home with your tail between your legs.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Teching In

1. Your car is a red turd that the smartest thing you said all night.
2. I don't care for you to know who I am.
3. Gays?
4. I don't have heads. Im cam only.
5. 11.31 is low 11's
6. Please come find out what my lil 124 trap car will do to you. I would send you home with your tail between your legs.
LoL, listen gay...

I had the choice between a turd LS2 and a turd LS6 and I chose the more raw vehicle.... Dont think you are anything special cause you have the more cushy "atomic orange" vette mobile. Lol, seriously? who the fugg lists their color? Buahahaha...

Ok, so you drive a barely average cammed set up... dont get all huffy and puffy at me with that 124.... you are slow as **** too.....
Old 07-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by evangto87
damn vette owners
Im a COBRA guy at heart, i dont know what you are talking about...
Old 07-07-2012, 01:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Nice kills. Why not let the other vette honk see if it made a difference? Seems you always have to have the honk to **** people up to get the hit.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:21 AM
9 Second Club

LoL, listen gay...

I had the choice between a turd LS2 and a turd LS6 and I chose the more raw vehicle.... Dont think you are anything special cause you have the more cushy "atomic orange" vette mobile. Lol, seriously? who the fugg lists their color? Buahahaha...

Ok, so you drive a barely average cammed set up... dont get all huffy and puffy at me with that 124.... you are slow as **** too.....
Why are u so butthurt? Who doesnt post there color? 460 rwhp is average I guess. Ur mad your slow and shift slow just get over it! Never seen someone act like such a little bitch. stop commenting back this conversation is over your obviously not mature enough.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nice kills. Why not let the other vette honk see if it made a difference? Seems you always have to have the honk to **** people up to get the hit.
i dont always honk man.... I even sometimes still manage to get jumped, even though I try to minimize the damage..... lol....

I guarantee you that I could honk the same way in a race against you and you wouldnt sit there like a dumbass.... we would leave at the same time.

although I dont particularly like you for being such a tool sometimes I do know that you do know your **** and are a very experience driver/racer...
Old 07-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Why are u so butthurt? Who doesnt post there color? 460 rwhp is average I guess. Ur mad your slow and shift slow just get over it! Never seen someone act like such a little bitch. stop commenting back this conversation is over your obviously not mature enough.
Im not buthurt, you just entertain me..... colors are for ****.... lol.... Im not mad.... I have never claimed that I am johnny force.....even though I get complimented on regular basis about my driving or my car... I really dont give a fugg.... I never let that temporary **** get to my head....

I never think im above other cause I drive a "torch red" z06.... lol....

wheres your **** at? show me some videos of that bad *** beast "atomic orange" corvette of yours....lol.... please... im dying here....
Old 07-07-2012, 02:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just a fwiw kinda post cause im buzzed very hard...

If I was a manual I wouldn't care how you honked.. However, I am an auto. I would be very irritated. I'd let you slow back down and let you know I was honking the next race, no big deal. An auto would have to leave at minimum at the sound of the very first honk to leave at the same time.. Huge disadvantage, not to count an auto is already at a disadvantage with a 40-50 roll.
Someone has to get the jump, it is usually however honks unless it is manual VS auto, then it is usually the manual in all cases.

However, you can shift... Power shifting? Probably not... Better than your average joe, most definitely.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:09 AM
9 Second Club

Im not buthurt, you just entertain me..... colors are for ****.... lol.... Im not mad.... I have never claimed that I am johnny force.....even though I get complimented on regular basis about my driving or my car... I really dont give a fugg.... I never let that temporary **** get to my head....

I never think im above other cause I drive a "torch red" z06.... lol....

wheres your **** at? show me some videos of that bad *** beast "atomic orange" corvette of yours....lol.... please... im dying here....
your ignorance is comical to me. Its like arguing with a 3 yr old.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Teching In

your ignorance is comical to me. Its like arguing with a 3 yr old.
Please enlighten me... Do share your vast knowledge-base with all of us so that we may have a chance at becoming superior human beings such as yourself....

Maybe one day we can own an LS2 base model c6 "atomic orange" at that....
Old 07-07-2012, 05:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

little fact about jumping here. The ONLY time a jump will win you the race is if you are racing a car that is dead even with you. If your racing a car that is faster then you and you jump on it, it will still eventually catch you. This is roll racing, not drag racing people.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Hell I try to jump. For those of you bitching.... Do you wait for the last light to come on at the track??

Hey Evan you got that **** right about shifting and how often you want to rebuild your trans. There is a sweet spot where that bitch will live....and die...lol
Old 07-07-2012, 07:47 AM
11 Second Club

I hate how some ppl just love ******* up a thread... Good kills once again ZBRG.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

The way ZYborg pulls on all these other car's... I would like to see him run a bolt on c6z...
Old 07-07-2012, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Hell I try to jump. For those of you bitching.... Do you wait for the last light to come on at the track??

Hey Evan you got that **** right about shifting and how often you want to rebuild your trans. There is a sweet spot where that bitch will live....and die...lol
i cant seem to find that sweet spot hitting fourth gear... most of the time i get a slight grind

Quick Reply: ZYBORG vs VIPER vs COBRA vs C5 Z06 vs M5