Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whats your best kill ever...

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of my best kills was at a car show when I was complimenting a fellow gear head and he ask what I drive. I pointed to my t/a and he said that I should get a real muscle car. He then said that his 71'nova with a 350,edelbrock intake,600cfm carb,and LT's made 475rwhp. I politely ask if he wanted to race and he agreed. We went out to the service road in front of the car show and his wife did the pinks all out arm drop. I put a bus on him by mid 3rd. So then he wanted a roll at 20mph. That was worst...I must of put a train on him. When we got back his car builder was there and said that I had a bottle hidden. I lifted the hood and to his surprise nothing was there. I reminded him that he got ripped off and that his car didnt make 475rwhp. I also told him I make 308/331.He tried to do a burnout before leaving and couldn't get the tires to spin. He face was priceless!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Best kill ever was in my 87Grandnational. I work on them for other friends, and they seen a few in my yard. They was affaird of a friend of mine called (Jock). I didnt tell them that jock wasnt that fast he was just a hell of a driver! Anyway this guy called jimmy calls me and say I want you to bring your Grandnational, not Jocks! I said ok. Well get to the spot he cant tell one from the other, and say it dont matter, Ill beat anyone you bring. He didnt know my car ran a second faster on 6lbs less boost than Jocks. He has a 81 malibu with a 400-421-434 who knows, when he test his car I see It pick the tire up in the street 6inches.He ask what I want to bet I say $300, he laugh, and say you aint got a $1,000, I get angry, and say make it $2000. Im a little concerned, my son says Dad you cant race him, thats a race car! I said we will see. I brought some VHT he complained, I said you can use some, but you got slicks, I got DRs! We line up, I get a fender on the leave, shift to 2nd, and pull half a car, he has a powerglide trans! he shifts, and start pulling all the way up to my door, and he smiling! I reach down, and turn boost up 3more lbs, and pulled 2 cars on him before the trap!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MillsMotorvation
Best kill ever was in my 87Grandnational. I work on them for other friends, and they seen a few in my yard. They was affaird of a friend of mine called (Jock). I didnt tell them that jock wasnt that fast he was just a hell of a driver! Anyway this guy called jimmy calls me and say I want you to bring your Grandnational, not Jocks! I said ok. Well get to the spot he cant tell one from the other, and say it dont matter, Ill beat anyone you bring. He didnt know my car ran a second faster on 6lbs less boost than Jocks. He has a 81 malibu with a 400-421-434 who knows, when he test his car I see It pick the tire up in the street 6inches.He ask what I want to bet I say $300, he laugh, and say you aint got a $1,000, I get angry, and say make it $2000. Im a little concerned, my son says Dad you cant race him, thats a race car! I said we will see. I brought some VHT he complained, I said you can use some, but you got slicks, I got DRs! We line up, I get a fender on the leave, shift to 2nd, and pull half a car, he has a powerglide trans! he shifts, and start pulling all the way up to my door, and he smiling! I reach down, and turn boost up 3more lbs, and pulled 2 cars on him before the trap!
God damn, 2 grand? Ill have to start using this car to its potential! My best kill so far was a CL55 AMG from a roll. That was before I added boost .

Nix
Old 07-11-2012, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Got few favorites. Most recent is a cocky GT500 owner. Guy was full of him self with his girl with him. After taking a crushing he was a little less friendly..LOL
Old 07-11-2012, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Got few favorites. Most recent is a cocky GT500 owner. Guy was full of him self with his girl with him. After taking a crushing he was a little less friendly..LOL
Isn't that the best feeling
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was in the neon heading up to a light when with just about 75ft to go a mustang gt ('05 - '10 type) comes flying up from behind and cuts me off and takes the spot at the stop light right in front of me. I was thinking to myself oh no you didn't just do that. When the light turns green he squeals the tires and takes off fast. As soon as we clear the intersection and the other cars are behind, I pull to the left lane and put like 4 cars on him. I slow back down to the speed limit and he yells over what the heck is in that thing? I yelled back stock turbo and motor! He said something about it not being on stock boost and I admitted to that.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not really a kill but funny story. I'm in my 06 GT Vert. Looks/sounds stock SS 5th gen pulls up to me with some douchey guys in early 20's with red and blue blinking lights in the mail slot, comes flying up behind me. They ride me to the next light and then pull next to me with music blaring. They keep staring at me at the light. I have my top down so i can hear all their music. Light turns green and they leave quick but there are cars in front of us. I'm not a Mexico racer anymore (im 27, Mexico racing was when i was 16-18) so i let them go. They slow down purposely next to me and keep it in a low gear and keep punching it and letting off. At this time im getting annoyed. It would seriously dangerous to race with the amount of people on the road. I speed up to get over a lane to turn and i guess he decided that i was going for it. He punches it going about 90 in a 40. He didn't realize there was a undercover cop in a dodge avenger behind him and a couple of RT charger cops behind him. I think they made an example of him. They pulled him over in a busy parking lot lights and sirens still on. I noticed that they went to the front of his car pointing out his red and blue flashing lights.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

My best kill was at the dragstrip. Was paired up against a trailer ed Vega, 383, nitrous, high stall and trans brake powerglide, on big slicks and skinnies, open headers. We launch, he gets a 1.5, I get a 1.6, so I'm playing catchup. I took him by half a car , ran an 11.8 to his 12.0 BTW the track is at 5,300 elevation, the DA was over 7,000 feet, that's why the slow times.

IN MY FOUR DOOR CADILLAC!!
Old 07-12-2012, 04:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by wicked383lt1
Isn't that the best feeling
Hell ya it is...know the girl is like its only a GT. You have a GT500 your suppose to be way faster...lol
Old 07-13-2012, 09:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BadAzzStang
Not really a kill but funny story. I'm in my 06 GT Vert. Looks/sounds stock SS 5th gen pulls up to me with some douchey guys in early 20's with red and blue blinking lights in the mail slot, comes flying up behind me. They ride me to the next light and then pull next to me with music blaring. They keep staring at me at the light. I have my top down so i can hear all their music. Light turns green and they leave quick but there are cars in front of us. I'm not a Mexico racer anymore (im 27, Mexico racing was when i was 16-18) so i let them go. They slow down purposely next to me and keep it in a low gear and keep punching it and letting off. At this time im getting annoyed. It would seriously dangerous to race with the amount of people on the road. I speed up to get over a lane to turn and i guess he decided that i was going for it. He punches it going about 90 in a 40. He didn't realize there was a undercover cop in a dodge avenger behind him and a couple of RT charger cops behind him. I think they made an example of him. They pulled him over in a busy parking lot lights and sirens still on. I noticed that they went to the front of his car pointing out his red and blue flashing lights.

You started the story wrong...I think you got the cars mixed up! Lol
Old 07-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Teching In

You started the story wrong...I think you got the cars mixed up! Lol

got the cars mixed up?? what do you mean??
Old 07-13-2012, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BadAzzStang
got the cars mixed up?? what do you mean??
It was a joke about you being in a mustang posting here on ls1tech...relax homie!
Old 07-13-2012, 11:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I beat a metro once.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 AM
10 Second Club

another one of my favorites.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Banned

^ haha yes!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Teching In

It was a joke about you being in a mustang posting here on ls1tech...relax homie!
I was just making sure. LOL. i wasn't upset I wouldnt care what kind of car it was. I still would have laughed as i went by after he got pulled over.

Another one that came to mind is a 04 Mach 1 that called me out in my first 03 mustang. My 03 mustang was a v6 converted with a 4.6 SOHC gt motor. All it had was cold air and full exhaust with stock 3.27s. Good thing about this thing about that car is that it weighed 3180lbs with nothing taken out of it besides the front sway bar and spare tire. This was because it didn't have traction control, abs, power seats seats. Needless to say that car pulled him down the track.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

My favorite one was against an S2000 owner. Wasn't THAT riced out but he had the pillar gauges that I dont think worked and some of those 10hp stickers. I was trying to get a newer M3 to race but it wouldn't bite so I went on. I guess they saw me trying to play and sped up. It's two younger guys maybe 19. The driver looks over and gives one of those smart *** better'n you looks and i said "what do you want?" He says "50 roll". No arguement there so I give him a thumbs up. His buddy in the passenger seat gets situated with the camera. I hold my car in 2nd and realize I can't hear the honks. I gave him the hit and he got maybe half a car and I left him I don't know how far back he was because I made sure I wound that baby out. No flyby for you. He wouldn't look at me and his buddy playing with the camera. Probably deleting the video lol
Old 07-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 85CamaroZ28
My favorite one was against an S2000 owner. Wasn't THAT riced out but he had the pillar gauges that I dont think worked and some of those 10hp stickers. I was trying to get a newer M3 to race but it wouldn't bite so I went on. I guess they saw me trying to play and sped up. It's two younger guys maybe 19. The driver looks over and gives one of those smart *** better'n you looks and i said "what do you want?" He says "50 roll". No arguement there so I give him a thumbs up. His buddy in the passenger seat gets situated with the camera. I hold my car in 2nd and realize I can't hear the honks. I gave him the hit and he got maybe half a car and I left him I don't know how far back he was because I made sure I wound that baby out. No flyby for you. He wouldn't look at me and his buddy playing with the camera. Probably deleting the video lol
oh you know he was deleting that video. There is no way the s2000 lost in his mind. haha
Old 07-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Teching In

2 Vipers on the same stretch of road in my old carb'd V8 Z. well on the 2nd one I was ahead when something went wrong in the fuel system and it got past me. So really 1.5 Viper kills lol
Old 07-14-2012, 02:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
I was trying to pass a slow moving, dusty *** Camaro and I guess he thought I was trying to race him.. I guess you could call it a kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L9WcuPyF10s
so you found this video by chance assuming you didn't know the person filming? You must of had to punch it in order to get in front of him not knowing he was gonna go vin diesel on you like that. LOl nice vid.

Quick Reply: Whats your best kill ever...