Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 02:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Hondas are poop
Old 07-10-2012, 02:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the same vette that pulled the LS1 Miata right?

That's a very fast Integra...just not fast enough for an 810hp auto vette.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by adamantium
Edit:
Oh and if thieves weren't so ******* rabid down here i would've still had a civic.
I've always wondered why there is so much theft of Hondas. Easy to steal?

I know a Trans Am is no better. I remember a few nights at parties I was staying the night at locking my keys in my Trans Am (drunk) and rigging up something to pop the T-top to get more booze

Old 07-10-2012, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

i never thought i'd see such a honda nutriding homo on an ls site. dude, **** off ith your gay *** honda posts. you are the only one thats enough of a loser to care.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I've always wondered why there is so much theft of Hondas. Easy to steal?

I know a Trans Am is no better. I remember a few nights at parties I was staying the night at locking my keys in my Trans Am (drunk) and rigging up something to pop the T-top to get more booze

Usually because they are easy to steal and alot of broke kids have them. No one steals LSx cars because its usually a more mature crowd who can afford to modify them. Which is why the amount of shitty Honda's drastically outweigh the legitly done hondas. With the price i have into my car i could've easily built a faster honda than my car but for what? To have it stolen? Not worth it. My car has more than what my honda could ever be.

Originally Posted by bad67ls
i never thought i'd see such a honda nutriding homo on an ls site. dude, **** off ith your gay *** honda posts. you are the only one thats enough of a loser to care.
Don't make me call the DSM guys to come put you in your place again phaggot.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:22 PM
9 Second Club

The vette seems to move out pretty well. The integra was a knife to a gunfight.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:25 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

That integra is still fast as hell.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

no one put me in any place you ricer queerbag. i told all you ****** bring your "800 hp" shitpails to the streets of ny and get served right quick.

your all fast when you're safe 1500 miles away.

and we dont do 80 mph ricer rolls here either.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Who on here would realistically honestly take a ******* turbo integra over that procharged vette?

If you would then you're just a homo.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Who on here would realistically honestly take a ******* turbo integra over that procharged vette?

If you would then you're just a homo.
Bro, no one. Who said that?

allah ackbar bunnutsack.

Originally Posted by bad67ls
no one put me in any place you ricer queerbag. i told all you ****** bring your "800 hp" shitpails to the streets of ny and get served right quick.

your all fast when you're safe 1500 miles away.

and we dont do 80 mph ricer rolls here either.
Come at me phaggot.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

good stuff... good stuff
Old 07-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Teching In

So what u guys r saying is that an Integra (or whatever car) that was FAIRLY close(subjective) to an 810Hp Vette is Slow?
If that's the case, what does that say about the Vette, that it's slightly less SLOWER?
Old 07-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Teching In

Plus;
Power advantage: VETTE
Weight Adv: Integra
Torque Adv: Vette
Power Under the curve: Vette
Tire Width Adv(traction):Vette
If anything I'm Impressed the under dog kept it "Close" on the 2nd run
Old 07-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Staging Lane

What is a theory of truth?
Let's take an example from Physics, a science that is famous for theories. A theory of electricity is an explanation of the nature and cause of electricity and a set of laws that electrical phenomena obey. A theory of truth is essentially an explanation of the nature of truth and a set of laws that "true" things obey. Electricity is the property that all electrical things share. What is the property that all true statements have in common? Why is a theory of truth important? Because that is what, ultimately, our cognitive life is all about: truth. Whenever we analyze a scene, whenever we analyze a statement, whenever we recall a memory, whenever we do anything with our brain, we are on a quest for truth. Our cognitive life is a continuous struggle for truth: is that stain in the distance a tree? Is she home tonight? Will my flight take off on time? Why did the Roman empire fall? Our mind, ultimately, is an organ to identify truth. The meaning of our life is truth.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Let's take an example from Physics, a science that is famous for theories. A theory of electricity is an explanation of the nature and cause of electricity and a set of laws that electrical phenomena obey. A theory of truth is essentially an explanation of the nature of truth and a set of laws that "true" things obey. Electricity is the property that all electrical things share. What is the property that all true statements have in common? Why is a theory of truth important? Because that is what, ultimately, our cognitive life is all about: truth. Whenever we analyze a scene, whenever we analyze a statement, whenever we recall a memory, whenever we do anything with our brain, we are on a quest for truth. Our cognitive life is a continuous struggle for truth: is that stain in the distance a tree? Is she home tonight? Will my flight take off on time? Why did the Roman empire fall? Our mind, ultimately, is an organ to identify truth. The meaning of our life is truth.
Lmao, Touche' Sir. TALKING BOUT **** THAT DOESNT MATTER LOL.
could have just said ur dog died when u were 7yrs old lol
Old 07-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

please tell me you didn't actually read that ..lol
Old 07-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Banned

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your ****, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by adamantium
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your ****, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.
In the last couple days in Rwanda, we headed back toward the airport. On the way, we visited some orphans and widows, doing missionary work like a cop eats a doughnut. The woman my group met with was 51 years old and had an amazing, tragic story. Her husband was a fisherman and died drowning when she was in her early twenties. By then she had two kids, but her parents and parents-in-law disowned her. She couldn't afford the house she was living in, and had no where to go, so she lived, quite literally, under a mat for ten years. The neighbors took pity on her kids some nights and gave them food, some of which they smuggled in their shirts, so that's how the woman survived. There was something about her owning the house they'd lived in, but not the land it was on, and the man who owned it refused to part with it. He was planning on leveling the house, but since it was government-built, it was illegal. When we met with her, she was in the process of getting the government to step in. My favorite part was that she let us take the bench in her house, and pulled down some mats for herself. One of the mats, when unrolled, revealed a giant spider. I pointed it out, expecting her to whack it with a shoe, or ask me to. Instead, she slapped it, bare-palmed, it curled up, and she brushed it aside. My sister would have run to Uganda at the sight of that spider.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

In the last couple days in Rwanda, we headed back toward the airport. On the way, we visited some orphans and widows, doing missionary work like a cop eats a doughnut. The woman my group met with was 51 years old and had an amazing, tragic story. Her husband was a fisherman and died drowning when she was in her early twenties. By then she had two kids, but her parents and parents-in-law disowned her. She couldn't afford the house she was living in, and had no where to go, so she lived, quite literally, under a mat for ten years. The neighbors took pity on her kids some nights and gave them food, some of which they smuggled in their shirts, so that's how the woman survived. There was something about her owning the house they'd lived in, but not the land it was on, and the man who owned it refused to part with it. He was planning on leveling the house, but since it was government-built, it was illegal. When we met with her, she was in the process of getting the government to step in. My favorite part was that she let us take the bench in her house, and pulled down some mats for herself. One of the mats, when unrolled, revealed a giant spider. I pointed it out, expecting her to whack it with a shoe, or ask me to. Instead, she slapped it, bare-palmed, it curled up, and she brushed it aside. My sister would have run to Uganda at the sight of that spider.

I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol really?

Quick Reply: THC Turbo Integra Type-R vs 800hp Procharged Corvette