Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Calling out ws6 in lakeland with the fag flames on the hood

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully they are. But it sounds like it could make a fun night. I love the way a ws6 looks dont get me wrong i wanted the exact car he has till i drove it. It makes me feel closterfobic. I own a third gen. And i did that for the fun factor. Most guys will just laugh at it because its a stero type. And i here that all day long its just a geo or its still a geo but none the less its still funny as hell unless your the one who got trolled.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:45 AM
On The Tree

and for the record i think that there should be a rule of your car must run like 10s or over to be loud because this is getting redicules i cant here myself think when im next to alot of these cars that have exhaust and still would be lucky to be in the twelves. If a geo can be quite and make some power so can everything else expecially hondas
Old 07-19-2012, 11:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by geoguy1369
and for the record i think that there should be a rule of your car must run like 10s or over to be loud because this is getting redicules i cant here myself think when im next to alot of these cars that have exhaust and still would be lucky to be in the twelves. If a geo can be quite and make some power so can everything else expecially hondas
quiet and fast can only be done with a turbo. NA stuff has to be loud... even with the quietest mufflers in existance... they make noise...
Old 07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 92Vette
Geo: 2000/75 = 26.66 lbs/hp

WS6: 3600/350+ = no more than 10.28 lbs/hp

Even with those gears I don't think you could keep up, sorry!
A stock Geo wouldn't even warrant a reply. This isn't a stock Geo though.

I think i have him. I think his head is too big to even think right. he is a typical ls1 ws6 driver hell he probably has all his cleaning suplies in the car with him incase a bug get on is window or something
LMFAO

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Well if a Firebird is cracking pipes at a stock looking Geo no matter how fast he is-he is a jackass. Hope the Geo blows him off the street
I think they are friends...

Originally Posted by badhombre
O rly? Hmm this descriptions sounds alot like my car. But surely you dont think you can hang with me

Posted from LS1Tech.com App for Android
I'm sure its you too. LOL
Old 07-19-2012, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

yes but not open exhaust. loose the 5hp and save a eardrum. cutouts arent meant to be open at all times. they are meant so you can be fairly quiet untill you go out to race and then you can be loud. Unless your racing every car and minivan on the street
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Staging Lane

my friends 911 turbo is quiet as are grand nationals...as far as ''cars'' having to run 10's to have a loud exhaust , well that's just your perception on things as owning a swift and calling out v8's to race, i believe is your form on entertainment as well...i think a WS6 is a gorgeous car...and that's ''my perception'' on things...now if you came on here just wanting race someone, well cool...but you didn't you started cracking on owners and there characteristics in owning a WS6...to me you're just acting cocky and so far have nothing to back in it up with , beside's your mouth and ego.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

X2 on the loud *** exhaust comment. Its annoying to go to the track and hear all that crap and the cars aren't even fast. My car is quiter than it was stock and its way faster.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

I think the ws6 is a beautiful car to but only from the outside. I just like the idea of a ls drivetrain in a thirdgen more comfortable to me and has more room in the front. Nothing to back it up how so??? what do i need to back it up??? i have the car with a few crap videos but there will be some to come once i get some drag radials. And sorry if it hurts your feelings that the stero type is ws6 owners like to clean theyre car more then they like to drive them. And for the record its been cocky towards one specific ls1 and that race is coming once he gets his clutch. meaning backing it up....... you want me to crack on some stero types on a geo driver too??? would that make you feel better??? All the geos out there are pos and fall apart and the people who mess with them make them look like the one in the free credit report comerrcial. And they all think they are cool. Oh and all they are is obsesed with gas milage. Those damn geos will pull out in front of a semi and go slow yada yada yada. Your turn
Old 07-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
Here to stay bioootch!
Sadly you have rubbed off on me and I have been secretly starting to like you.

The rest of them though are all *******.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by evangto87
I think you have the wrong perception of most "V8" guys...
I do agree my dad has only spoken too me once in 21 years so I teach myself....
Old 07-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

Most v8 guys are douches in their stock cars. Lots of modded guys are humbled. I know when I first got bolt ons in my car I thought I was the fastest **** until I got my *** raped. Since then I have calmed down but it's hard to be humble in a country where everyone tries to pick on you with 200whp cars. Gotta shatter dreams and break hearts. I mean I have only been beat literally twice since I got boosted... In 5 months.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
This thread is so baller, I just can't hang.
Not as baller as you think holmes. It's just some dude calling out his flaming boyfriend, trying to make LS1tech a drama sitcom. But it's "reality" so it's exceptable.
Drag radials, fixed clutches, drama and probably some tongue kissing from Florida's finest... has me at the seat of my pants. Can't wait for the next episode. Wait you're right, this is quite baller. LMAO.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

no just the ones who cry you hate v8s and stuff like that. I dont like there stereo type v8 owners like alot of mustang guys i cant stand because they are cocky a**holes but there are good and bad in all. I only get along with very few swift guys. My slow little geo in their world with the little stuff i have done should be about 500whp but only run 13s hooking. They are everywhere so im sorry to all those who took offence because they are a stereo typical owner.......... And for the guy who has the viper and porche if you are in the area i would love to meet up sometime. I know my car is slow but i still have fun racing and stuff like that you dont get to compare against much
Old 07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

Who the **** has a viper and a porsche on here?
Old 07-19-2012, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

yes some are humble and those are the ones i get along with. I actually usually tell everyone my slowest **** on the planet but im stuck in class listening to lectures and i am very bored. And yes my car is slow but not as slow as badhombre.... Atleast i dont think. We havent had a chance to get a "fair" run in as i would call it. Both cars were limping when we where messing around. And yes all the people in florida are gay and stick there tongues down each others throats. Wait i just realized im not in miami im in polk county here its all meth and insest
Old 07-19-2012, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

sorry the guy on here s friends own the cars
Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Staging Lane

What exactly are you trying to accomplish posting up on ls1tech...? You do realize 98% of all SRK posters are trolls, and trying to troll them will only result in well..... nothing really. If you really want to troll people go to camaro5.com or mustangforums or challengertalk.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 41863nj
either he's trolling or he has a lot done to his geo...and again as stated above, if someone in a WS6 rev's a geo he has insecurity problems...anything can be made fast...but to come here and ridicule WS6 owners for keeping there rides clean just shows me you're trolling , since you said yourself that you own a firebird...so if you don't like WS6's and yet you own a firebird isn't that a complete contradiction?????...i do not care how the hell quick / fast your ride is, but 1. it's a geo..2. why put down WS6 owners ???

not sure if even my WS6 could beat your almighty geo, buuuut i have a couple of friends, one with a 2009 viper srt10 + paxton supercharger and another with a modded new porsche 911 turbo-S ...will that be enough ????

from this guy
Old 07-19-2012, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

Ok how about we see who you guys think will win. my car ran a best of 9.2 in the 1/8 at 83mph spinning all track on 15psi. When i bring it back to run him ill have drag radials stiffer springs in the rear that are taller, proper timing instead of it being lazy and a antilag. Last time car did 225whp on a mustang dyno known to be stingy. spinning on the dyno the dyno calculated a 7.8 at like 96mph for the 1/8th mile. this time ill do 93 and if some how he wins i may do a e85 tune. Lets here the real opinions now???
Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok how about we see who you guys think will win. my car ran a best of 9.2 in the 1/8 at 83mph spinning all track on 15psi. When i bring it back to run him ill have drag radials stiffer springs in the rear that are taller, proper timing instead of it being lazy and a antilag. Last time car did 225whp on a mustang dyno known to be stingy. spinning on the dyno the dyno calculated a 7.8 at like 96mph for the 1/8th mile. this time ill do 93 and if some how he wins i may do a e85 tune. Lets here the real opinions now???
Your coming off as a d-bag guy. Its a quick geo... but there are a lot of cars on here that will torch you. Show some god damn respect

Quick Reply: Calling out ws6 in lakeland with the fag flames on the hood