Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stroker 2jz 1200hp supra vs Turbo k-series Honda

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
lol.

Down here we got a couple s2k guys running around who think they are fastest cars on earth. I remember this one guy who wanted to race my, at the time, cammed L99 with his stock s2k. He was **** talking me up and down about how he was going to beat me. I even told him, let's do it away from everyone so I don't embarrass you. Well he wasn't having it. I think I got him by about 10 bus lengths... He never showed up again in the s2k but would come in his 4x4 toyota lol.

HA! I can imagine...A lot of people think the S is fast until they get smoked. They are somewhat quick, but it doesn't take much to put one in it's place that's for sure. They are really fast or really slow (in most variations). Hey, but they do FEEL fast lol.

Last edited by BBAP2; 07-30-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

S2Ks for me n/a were always hard as **** to launch whether the first or second gens. Got jealous seeing guys at Cecil run high 13s with them stock. I couldn't come near it.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Where are you at, what car, and got some track times?
did this guy just ask to race but wants the track times? lmfao wow
Old 07-30-2012, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Needs a power adder to be able to do anything. Sadly civics can be fast on motor, nitrous, or boost same goes for LSx cars. Any car has potential to be fast with a turbo. The 2jz is a nice motor, i just don't like most of the owners, think its the end all be all engine.
So you must obviously hate the LC2 then?

Nix
Old 07-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

BBAP2, 22ssarme is a troll with a camaro with tinted tails and a sick bodykit bro. His car is an asian brand away from being featured in the next fast and the furious.

Originally Posted by ZNix
So you must obviously hate the LC2 then?

Nix
Had to google it to see what the hell it was lol. There's a difference between hate and not being a fan of something. I HATE mk4 owners, the typical ones. But how can you HATE a motor capable of producing the power its producing (2jz)? IF this LC2 makes power hey toast to it.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
S2Ks for me n/a were always hard as **** to launch whether the first or second gens. Got jealous seeing guys at Cecil run high 13s with them stock. I couldn't come near it.
The one i pretty much destroyed when i was SLP lid only, was door to door with a full bolt on HR 350z that ran a 12.9 at 104. Its a nice fun car but not a fan of 2 seaters. But they ARE very unpredictable rwd cars, they are very hard to recover when getting sideways, idk why.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

The ONLY reason a NA honda will ever be fast is because of the <2000 lb weight. No one cares to try to make a supra weigh that much cause its pretty easy on one of those to just make 700whp. Not everyone wants to swiss cheese thier cars and remove not related to accelerating in a straight line to go fast. A fast NA honda HAS to do that. But when a few people do that to a LS or whatever platform, the results are much more spectacular.

Edit: Also, who gives a hoot about what a supra can do NA? It comes with a turbo. (I know there are NA ones but were not even referring to those) If a honda came with a turbo, would take it off and go NA? No...thats because its stupid and doesn't make any sense.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by V8EATR
The ONLY reason a NA honda will ever be fast is because of the <2000 lb weight. No one cares to try to make a supra weigh that much cause its pretty easy on one of those to just make 700whp. Not everyone wants to swiss cheese thier cars and remove not related to accelerating in a straight line to go fast. A fast NA honda HAS to do that. But when a few people do that to a LS or whatever platform, the results are much more spectacular.

Edit: Also, who gives a hoot about what a supra can do NA? It comes with a turbo. (I know there are NA ones but were not even referring to those) If a honda came with a turbo, would take it off and go NA? No...thats because its stupid and doesn't make any sense.
First of all gotta give you props on that sick japenesse forearm tat bro.

Your argument is invalid, you don't know **** about hondas. AGAIN. (jesus christ for the 2300th time) My buddy ran 11.3 at 118.8 in a full interior full trim civic EK (heavy) ON MOTOR. LMK when your cam only GTO traps anywhere near that, hell LMK when it E/T's anything worth bragging about. Please shut the **** up already. Even worse, my buddies making 285, in a full interior/full trim EG coupe with A/C and all, power windows/power sunroof/power mirrors/power everything, his car ran 7.5s on motor at the 1/8th. His setup was stock sleeve (std bore),stock rods, stock crank, stock head port, stock tranny/gearing, off the shelf cams, bolt ons, small *** swap header, and full 3 inch exhaust. Full ******* street car, like i said before lmk when your weight reducted, cam only, full bolt on, 6.0l GTO runs a 7 anything at the 8th. Again, please shut the **** up.

Whats more spectacular that your cam only full bolt on weight reducted GTO will get dragged by a full interior all motor 4cyl or your forearm tat?

Last edited by adamantium; 07-30-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I really hate to say these words, I love that civic. I never seen one car make so many people butthurt.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Every time I see adamantium pop up he writes an essay on some ****** *** motor and then tries to explain how these gay-series motors are awesome.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LsxNotchy
did this guy just ask to race but wants the track times? lmfao wow
No, I was just interested in the track time, and his screen name seemed familar to my one of my buddies on a local Honda board. Was trying to see if it was the same person, but it isn't.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Banned

Every time I see adamantium pop up he writes an essay on some ****** *** motor and then tries to explain how these gay-series motors are awesome.
Everytime i see you post, it either has to do with small penises or some sort of gay stuff mane, whats up with that. Quick question, does your car have lambo doors?
Old 07-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Who wants to go from a 160 roll with me?

kid I kid.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
I'll be in mass in 2 weeks with my high 17 sexond civic.
what state are you in, then we can narrow it down for you to find some acually fast cars instead of the video where two cars drive next to each other and one of them calls a win... just saying
Old 07-30-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RON 95ZR1

kid I kid.
I will I will I will . It would be an honor to have my door sucked off.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BBAP2
The feeling is quite mutual, stupid.....
Lol more Honda buddies... U and all ur Honda buddy's slow pos gtfo out of here seriously.this It's ls1tech!! Bitchessss
Old 07-30-2012, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Had to google it to see what the hell it was lol. There's a difference between hate and not being a fan of something. I HATE mk4 owners, the typical ones. But how can you HATE a motor capable of producing the power its producing (2jz)? IF this LC2 makes power hey toast to it.
Lol, not a lot of people do know what it is. If it helps you out, the LC2 came in the Buick Grand Nationals, T-Types, GNX, and TTA. Single turbo 3.8L V6. These cars will make power pretty easily. 10.9 on the stock short-block if set up correctly. My car SHOULD run mid-low 11's with about 2k in performance, and another 2k in suspension and trans. VERY torquey cars .

First of all gotta give you props on that sick japenesse forearm tat bro.

Your argument is invalid, you don't know **** about hondas. AGAIN. (jesus christ for the 2300th time) My buddy ran 11.3 at 118.8 in a full interior full trim civic EK (heavy) ON MOTOR. LMK when your cam only GTO traps anywhere near that, hell LMK when it E/T's anything worth bragging about. Please shut the **** up already. Even worse, my buddies making 285, in a full interior/full trim EG coupe with A/C and all, power windows/power sunroof/power mirrors/power everything, his car ran 7.5s on motor at the 1/8th. His setup was stock sleeve (std bore),stock rods, stock crank, stock head port, stock tranny/gearing, off the shelf cams, bolt ons, small *** swap header, and full 3 inch exhaust. Full ******* street car, like i said before lmk when your weight reducted, cam only, full bolt on, 6.0l GTO runs a 7 anything at the 8th. Again, please shut the **** up.

Whats more spectacular that your cam only full bolt on weight reducted GTO will get dragged by a full interior all motor 4cyl or your forearm tat?
My car weighs about 3800lbs. Will run right along side that car. Full A/C, power seats, power windows, radio, stock steel wheels, and full interior. I am willing to bet this is WAY more comfortable than the Civic. Not bragging or anything, I am just not fully impressed

Originally Posted by RON 95ZR1
kid I kid.
The fastest I have ever been in my car is 142. NO ******* WAY. Haha. I'm pretty sure I had no control over the front wheels at those speeds!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:38 PM
10 Second Club

Lololol
Old 07-30-2012, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by stockz
what state are you in, then we can narrow it down for you to find some acually fast cars instead of the video where two cars drive next to each other and one of them calls a win... just saying
I'll be in MA in two weeks lol....there are a decent number of fast cars there, a couple of my buddies actually have faster cars than me, but in NC there's very few that iv seen. Nothing comparable to a mid 9 civic or high 8 drag camaro anyway(that iv seen).
Old 07-30-2012, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ZNix
Lol, not a lot of people do know what it is. If it helps you out, the LC2 came in the Buick Grand Nationals, T-Types, GNX, and TTA. Single turbo 3.8L V6. These cars will make power pretty easily. 10.9 on the stock short-block if set up correctly. My car SHOULD run mid-low 11's with about 2k in performance, and another 2k in suspension and trans. VERY torquey cars .

My car weighs about 3800lbs. Will run right along side that car. Full A/C, power seats, power windows, radio, stock steel wheels, and full interior. I am willing to bet this is WAY more comfortable than the Civic. Not bragging or anything, I am just not fully impressed

The fastest I have ever been in my car is 142. NO ******* WAY. Haha. I'm pretty sure I had no control over the front wheels at those speeds!
But you're boosted and you power the right wheels and your interior isn't as heavy and it's not near as comfortable and you don't have traction problems
Old 07-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
Problems yes
1.stop trying to prove Hondas are the ****
2. Honda looks like ****
3.all Hondas are are gay
4.dosent matter if that gay *** Honda or any Honda beats the fasters car in the world gues what at the end of the day it's still a gay *** looking Honda .
The list goes on , I'll let other members continue with the list
Originally Posted by V8EATR
honda=poop
No. We just don't like little ******* like you. Go fairy around honda tech you ***. (_)_)===========D-------O:
and every time its the same people hating. why dont you all stfu and go ride eachothers dicks in another section instead of coming into threads and saying how cool you all are. its punks like you that have ruined this hobby for so many people

Quick Reply: Stroker 2jz 1200hp supra vs Turbo k-series Honda