Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stroker 2jz 1200hp supra vs Turbo k-series Honda

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by why87
But you're boosted and you power the right wheels and your interior isn't as heavy and it's not near as comfortable and you don't have traction problems
The car weighs 3800lbs. If I weighed a lot less, I could probably do it N/A with a thought out set-up. Seats not nearly as comfortable? Seriously? Its a god damn Buick!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Arctic
and every time its the same people hating. why dont you all stfu and go ride eachothers dicks in another section instead of coming into threads and saying how cool you all are. its punks like you that have ruined this hobby for so many people
It's hit or miss. My civic would have never been fast if it wasn't for people talking ****...it would have stayed stock. On the flip side not everyone has the time or money to deal with haters of that level. It's on the colonel stinkmeaner level..."i smell new shoes!"
Old 07-30-2012, 11:27 PM
10 Second Club

and every time its the same people hating. why dont you all stfu and go ride eachothers dicks in another section instead of coming into threads and saying how cool you all are. its punks like you that have ruined this hobby for so many people
Idk if u havent noticed 2ssarme,v8eatr,1_meanz28 really don't give a **** what Honda owners say,think or people like u think or like what we say. Like I said before If you don't like what you read I don't give a **** and I'm sure they also don't..At the end of the day we all have diffenrent likes
Old 07-30-2012, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
Idk if u havent noticed 2ssarme,v8eatr,1_meanz28 really don't give a **** what Honda owners say,think or people like u think or like what we say. Like I said before If you don't like what you read I don't give a **** and I'm sure they also don't..At the end of the day we all have diffenrent likes
Some people are just more respectful about it. The faster car owners tend to judge less I think. Generally when you build a car to go fast you reserve a respect for other people that have also built a fast car. Hair conditioner doesn't count as built though=) that's just my opinion though.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM
Teching In

Sometimes people are just being nice. Most don't really care what you have done to your car.
dum
Sometimes there are some that are genuine, and will tell you they don't care what you have done.

Both sides have these people.

Just saying.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
First of all gotta give you props on that sick japenesse forearm tat bro.

Your argument is invalid, you don't know **** about hondas. AGAIN. (jesus christ for the 2300th time) My buddy ran 11.3 at 118.8 in a full interior full trim civic EK (heavy) ON MOTOR. LMK when your cam only GTO traps anywhere near that, hell LMK when it E/T's anything worth bragging about. Please shut the **** up already. Even worse, my buddies making 285, in a full interior/full trim EG coupe with A/C and all, power windows/power sunroof/power mirrors/power everything, his car ran 7.5s on motor at the 1/8th. His setup was stock sleeve (std bore),stock rods, stock crank, stock head port, stock tranny/gearing, off the shelf cams, bolt ons, small *** swap header, and full 3 inch exhaust. Full ******* street car, like i said before lmk when your weight reducted, cam only, full bolt on, 6.0l GTO runs a 7 anything at the 8th. Again, please shut the **** up.

Whats more spectacular that your cam only full bolt on weight reducted GTO will get dragged by a full interior all motor 4cyl or your forearm tat?
Sounds like you have several gay buddies
Old 07-31-2012, 12:20 AM
Teching In

so that makes it "cool" for you to talk ****? ok, so when i say i could throw a stone off of my front porch and hit one of atleast 10 imports that would destroy you and your little nut riding gang, the only comeback you would have is "imports suck". am i right? kinda like mustangs suck? or how euro's suck? you drive a gm product, unless its a c6 z06 or zr1 you drive what the supercar guys would consider being on the same level as the hondas. so bassically what you just said is that your a ricer who thinks he has a lambo setting in his garage. that about sum it up? k cool
Old 07-31-2012, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
Some people are just more respectful about it. The faster car owners tend to judge less I think. Generally when you build a car to go fast you reserve a respect for other people that have also built a fast car. Hair conditioner doesn't count as built though=) that's just my opinion though.
To be honest I may not like Hondas , but I'll admit ur a probly one of the cool chill honda members on here
Old 07-31-2012, 12:32 AM
10 Second Club

so that makes it "cool" for you to talk ****? ok, so when i say i could throw a stone off of my front porch and hit one of atleast 10 imports that would destroy you and your little nut riding gang, the only comeback you would have is "imports suck". am i right? kinda like mustangs suck? or how euro's suck? you drive a gm product, unless its a c6 z06 or zr1 you drive what the supercar guys would consider being on the same level as the hondas. so bassically what you just said is that your a ricer who thinks he has a lambo setting in his garage. that about sum it up? k cool
Okaaay.....next time think what ur actually saying..and no I don't act or try to be "cool" I dnt need to impress no one.. I simply say wat ever the **** I think and want if u don't like it I can care less.In other words.. And lambo? Pshhhh **** lambos,

Last edited by 1_MEANZ28; 07-31-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:59 AM

To be honest I may not like Hondas , but I'll admit ur a probly one of the cool chill honda members on here
And here i thought i was the unliked natural enemy of the v8 crowd. Bubble bursted.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 AM
10 Second Club

And here i thought i was the unliked natural enemy of the v8 crowd. Bubble bursted.
Lol.......
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
Lol, not a lot of people do know what it is. If it helps you out, the LC2 came in the Buick Grand Nationals, T-Types, GNX, and TTA. Single turbo 3.8L V6. These cars will make power pretty easily. 10.9 on the stock short-block if set up correctly. My car SHOULD run mid-low 11's with about 2k in performance, and another 2k in suspension and trans. VERY torquey cars .
I saw that after i googled it lol, ive seen some fast ones on the net, just never in person. They are really rare around here.

Originally Posted by ZNix
My car weighs about 3800lbs. Will run right along side that car. Full A/C, power seats, power windows, radio, stock steel wheels, and full interior. I am willing to bet this is WAY more comfortable than the Civic. Not bragging or anything, I am just not fully impressed
You got to remember though we are talking about a 2.4l engine in mostly stock form making power on its own, with no turbo, or no nitrous. In a full trim street car non the less AND its fail wheel drive.

With a stroker setup, more compression, and some custom cams (bigger) and some creative weight reduction he would've easily had a high 10 second daily drivable all motor 4cyl in his hands but he's now going with single lobe cams which basically destroy drivability and he's gutting it out, adding a fuel cell and all that jazz, it'll be deep in the 10s on motor.

How would it feel to pull up at a red light with your turbo car and have an all motor civic with full interior be door to door with you? Believe me i have friends who want to stop modifying their cars after it happens. Its the ultimate insult.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by why87
But you're boosted and you power the right wheels and your interior isn't as heavy and it's not near as comfortable and you don't have traction problems
Originally Posted by adamantium
I saw that after i googled it lol, ive seen some fast ones on the net, just never in person. They are really rare around here.

You got to remember though we are talking about a 2.4l engine in mostly stock form making power on its own, with no turbo, or no nitrous. In a full trim street car non the less AND its fail wheel drive.

With a stroker setup, more compression, and some custom cams (bigger) and some creative weight reduction he would've easily had a high 10 second daily drivable all motor 4cyl in his hands but he's now going with single lobe cams which basically destroy drivability and he's gutting it out, adding a fuel cell and all that jazz, it'll be deep in the 10s on motor.

How would it feel to pull up at a red light with your turbo car and have an all motor civic with full interior be door to door with you? Believe me i have friends who want to stop modifying their cars after it happens. Its the ultimate insult.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Dude its Chinese, how many times do I have to say it. Jeez. And I think I got that whole 118 trap speed thing covered. Plus for your buddies 285whp car to trap 118, it would need to weigh 2000lbs.

Also my weight reduction consists of removing the tow hitch brace, skid plate and trunk mounted gas tank brace. I guess its an Australian thing.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Dude its Chinese, how many times do I have to say it. Jeez. And I think I got that whole 118 trap speed thing covered. Plus for your buddies 285whp car to trap 118, it would need to weigh 2000lbs.

Also my weight reduction consists of removing the tow hitch brace, skid plate and trunk mounted gas tank brace. I guess its an Australian thing.
Mungo mad...
Old 07-31-2012, 08:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

the only comeback you would have is "imports suck". am i right? kinda like mustangs suck? or how euro's suck? you drive a gm product, unless its a c6 z06 or zr1 you drive what the supercar guys would consider being on the same level as the hondas.

And lambo? Pshhhh **** lambos,
Who in their right mind doesn't like a Lambo?
Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Telegraph for Mr. Mongo...LOL

Mungo mad...
Old 07-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Teching In

Man **** a Euro.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm faster than all you slow honda piece of *****. The ones that can actually hook are too slow to catch me and the high hp ones need a 120 roll...worthless.
ooo nice you have a 800hp honda, yeah now race me from a dig.

bitchassssss

(ps i love you spool, lunch later?)
Old 07-31-2012, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Are you trying to get laid by a honda member or something? No one cares about your opinion. You and adamaneater love to talk **** but at the end of the day you both the slowest cars in this thread. No wonder you love hondas. You probably lose all the time to them because you're slowwwwwwwww.

Quick Reply: Stroker 2jz 1200hp supra vs Turbo k-series Honda