Old 09-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is pretty funny lol --
Old 09-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DietCoke
IS-Fs are sweet cruisers, but they are turds.
So then what are the 5th gen ss'? Cause obviously a 5th gen is a few bolt ons away from even a stock ISF.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

ISFs run pretty damn good....
Old 09-09-2012, 09:48 AM
10 Second Club

There's just one problem with the IS-F....and it's called the BMW M3.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
dynos vary. Like i said on my dyno, i havent seen a single coyote break 410whp with MAX bolt ons. He could have made 430... its possible... just not on my dyno and thats all im used to. To put it into chevy comparison. My friends ls2 gto m6 with full exhaust, no cats, fast 102, AI 228/232 cam made 421whp.
I have seen a bunch of full bolt on 5.0's making in the range of 430-460whp. Some on 93 and some on E85.

One guy in Cali just made a little over 460whp with E85 and full bolt ons. Dyno tuned. Mine made 464whp with full bolt ons. Here is both our graphs. WBT's manual made right at 450whp All three dyno's are in this thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ts-review.html

Here one guy self tuned made 399 with nothing but a tune on his other wise stock 5.0.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...no-inside.html
Old 09-09-2012, 11:47 AM
10 Second Club

Also you have Shaun at AED his car made over 440 without headers.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...dyno-test.html
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
had fun yesterday at the meet

first off was vs a IS-F lexus 2012-13?? he had headers and cat delete (thats what he had said months back when i asked him) first run was 50 ... didnt hear honks so he got the hit ... BTW he was riding solo and i had a passenger

50roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9frZ...4&feature=plcp

20roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r1jI...3&feature=plcp

now vs obs silverado from a dig him on nitrous ... fully built 6.0. heads, cam and fbo on nitrous ... 558rwhp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTE4...2&feature=plcp

from a roll him on motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQEo...1&feature=plcp

we also raced with him on nitrous from a roll but he couldnt hook so it was a little worst both by ourself and got him

also race a 5.0 2012-13 with headers, intake and tune and drag radials ... ill get him about 2-3 cars lengths everytime from 20-30 rolls ... we ran like 4 different times so we agreed to do a 50 but he started honking 40ish (since he wanted a 40) which is not good for me but i still managed to pull on him about 1 1/2
So you get yanked hard by the IS-F then next run yank it? What happen didnt have bottle open or something.

And then you pull a modded 5.0 that is making 430whp easy in your tune exhaust only auto? Ya some thing don't add up.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:08 PM
doesn't know what quit means

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
So you get yanked hard by the IS-F then next run yank it? What happen didnt have bottle open or something.

And then you pull a modded 5.0 that is making 430whp easy in your tune exhaust only auto? Ya some thing don't add up.
You can clearly tell he took the hit on the first run .... No bottle over here buddy
Old 09-09-2012, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

You can clearly tell he took the hit on the first run .... No bottle over here buddy
And you never stopped his pull. And you got the hit on the 2nd run. Sounded like you hit it right before the 3rd honk. And then you pulled. So again don't add up.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:34 PM

And you never stopped his pull. And you got the hit on the 2nd run. Sounded like you hit it right before the 3rd honk. And then you pulled. So again don't add up.
I basiclly took off on a fourth honk he got a big jump ... And on the second run i took off right on the 3 honk
Old 09-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

waiting for this guy to post his kill of a v8 ariel atom.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
waiting for this guy to post his kill of a v8 ariel atom.
I actually raced and audi exotic car ... Recording started late due to we was waiting for the driver to hit it so we hit it after him

heres the video
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m...&v=ngAEAhXin2M
Old 09-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 09-09-2012, 03:01 PM

Do you even know the defenition of ****** ... Seems like YOU know it to well .. Makes me think are part of *******
Old 09-09-2012, 03:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
hahahaha
Old 09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
10 Second Club

Do you even know the defenition of ****** ... Seems like YOU know it to well .. Makes me think are part of *******
******, often shortened to ***, is a pejorative term and common slur used chiefly in North America against homosexual males.[3] Its pejorative use, broadly meaning a "repellent male", has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture, including movies, music, and the Internet.[4]

The word meaning "bundle of sticks" is ultimately derived, via Old French, Italian and Vulgar Latin, from Latin fascis (also the origin of the word fascism).[5] The origins of the word as an offensive epithet for homosexuals are rather obscure, although the word has been used in English since the late 16th century as an abusive term for women, particularly old women,[6] and reference to homosexuality may derive from this,[5][7] as female terms are often used with reference to homosexual or effeminate men (cf. nancy, sissy, queen). The application of the term to old women is possibly a shortening of the term "******-gatherer", applied in the 19th century to people, especially older widows, who made a meagre living by gathering and selling firewood.[7] It may also derive from the sense of "something awkward to be carried" (compare the use of the word "baggage" as a pejorative term for old people in general).[5] Use of the word as a general insult, not necessarily implying homosexuality, is either a continuation or extension of this older usage[6] or of the homosexual usage.

Unsubstantiated associations

It is sometimes claimed that the modern slang meaning developed from the standard meaning of "******" as "bundle of sticks for burning," presumably with reference to burning at the stake.[5] It is true that supposed witches and heretics were burnt to death in some parts of Europe, and were often accused of deviant sexual behaviour.[8] However, any association of ******* with executions had long become a historical curiosity by the time the slang sense of the word arose in twentieth-century America.[5] Moreover, burning was never prescribed as a punishment for homosexuality in either Britain or America.[7][5] This explanation is therefore considered to be an urban legend.[5]

An alternative possibility is that the word is connected with the practice of fagging in British private schools, in which younger boys performed (potentially sexual) duties for older boys,[5] although the word ****** was never used in this context, only ***. There is a reference to the word ****** being used in 17th century Britain to refer to a "man hired into military service simply to fill out the ranks at muster", but there is no known connection with the word's modern pejorative usage.[5]

The Yiddish word faygele, lit. "little bird", has been claimed by some to be related to the American usage. The similarity between the two words makes it possible that it might at least have had a reinforcing effect.[7][5]

Well we would make fun of you more with that gimp arm but that would be mean.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

OP, You got to come up with something better than the honk deal. There is NO WAY you can say you jumped late but could not stop his pull (it is YOUR video) the second vid you pulled the whole time even when (IMO) he got a slight jump on you. Nitrous can be hidden and even a small shot can produce those results. 2+2 = 8 in this case sir.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by stockz
OP, You got to come up with something better than the honk deal. There is NO WAY you can say you jumped late but could not stop his pull (it is YOUR video) the second vid you pulled the whole time even when (IMO) he got a slight jump on you. Nitrous can be hidden and even a small shot can produce those results. 2+2 = 8 in this case sir.
I swear to god man .. And i am being honest i dont have NITROUS i have asked so many ppl to throw money to me and they can go all OVER my car .. I saod it before i have nothing to hide
Old 09-09-2012, 03:33 PM

******, often shortened to ***, is a pejorative term and common slur used chiefly in North America against homosexual males.[3] Its pejorative use, broadly meaning a "repellent male", has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture, including movies, music, and the Internet.[4]

The word meaning "bundle of sticks" is ultimately derived, via Old French, Italian and Vulgar Latin, from Latin fascis (also the origin of the word fascism).[5] The origins of the word as an offensive epithet for homosexuals are rather obscure, although the word has been used in English since the late 16th century as an abusive term for women, particularly old women,[6] and reference to homosexuality may derive from this,[5][7] as female terms are often used with reference to homosexual or effeminate men (cf. nancy, sissy, queen). The application of the term to old women is possibly a shortening of the term "******-gatherer", applied in the 19th century to people, especially older widows, who made a meagre living by gathering and selling firewood.[7] It may also derive from the sense of "something awkward to be carried" (compare the use of the word "baggage" as a pejorative term for old people in general).[5] Use of the word as a general insult, not necessarily implying homosexuality, is either a continuation or extension of this older usage[6] or of the homosexual usage.

Unsubstantiated associations

It is sometimes claimed that the modern slang meaning developed from the standard meaning of "******" as "bundle of sticks for burning," presumably with reference to burning at the stake.[5] It is true that supposed witches and heretics were burnt to death in some parts of Europe, and were often accused of deviant sexual behaviour.[8] However, any association of ******* with executions had long become a historical curiosity by the time the slang sense of the word arose in twentieth-century America.[5] Moreover, burning was never prescribed as a punishment for homosexuality in either Britain or America.[7][5] This explanation is therefore considered to be an urban legend.[5]

An alternative possibility is that the word is connected with the practice of fagging in British private schools, in which younger boys performed (potentially sexual) duties for older boys,[5] although the word ****** was never used in this context, only ***. There is a reference to the word ****** being used in 17th century Britain to refer to a "man hired into military service simply to fill out the ranks at muster", but there is no known connection with the word's modern pejorative usage.[5]

The Yiddish word faygele, lit. "little bird", has been claimed by some to be related to the American usage. The similarity between the two words makes it possible that it might at least have had a reinforcing effect.[7][5]

Well we would make fun of you more with that gimp arm but that would be mean.
Bitch **** you .. What it makes you feel like a man talking about ppl physics??
Old 09-09-2012, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Most IS-Fs with headers make 400+rwhp and weigh about the same as your Camaro. First run went as it should, second run he was asleep at the wheel

Quick Reply: L99 camaro vs IS-F lexus, 50 and 6.0 built obs silverado