Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Your favorite street racing video is back.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 02:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice vid. Would have loved to see the 5th gen and gt500 go at it. Lol at the fights.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

One criticism, on the rolls zoom out. I feel like I'm a bug on the paint of the opposite car. Great videos though!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I was curious as well. Wonder how much the swap ran him
About a year ago it was dirt cheap, I bought the whole clip new for around $500 but I know they raised the prices a lot. I was just curious if it was an l76 or ls3 on spray .. Need motivation to install my stuff.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:37 AM
OEM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nice Video. I want to see the GT500 VS the 5th Gen. Should be a good run.
Originally Posted by 6PntHo
Nice vid. Would have loved to see the 5th gen and gt500 go at it. Lol at the fights.
The gt500 would of gotten beat. I was on spray for the 5th gen, and on blower for the gt500. That Camaro ******* moved out to be at the numbers he said he was, as many know around here my car runs great for the numbers it makes. On blower i've beaten several 5th gens h/c ls3 car, a hpe600, and a hpe650. I think he may of made those numbers on a mustang dyno to outrun me like that on gas. The guy in the gt500 was supposed to run me on spray too after I ran him on blower, but never came back to the meet.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All I'm gonna say about the fight is shirtless kid was a joke and had no idea what he was doing. If you go to the ground and let someone get a full mount your gonna get your face busted in....props to (Crusty?) for not smashing his face in
Old 09-20-2012, 08:36 AM
OEM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZFreie
All I'm gonna say about the fight is shirtless kid was a joke and had no idea what he was doing. If you go to the ground and let someone get a full mount your gonna get your face busted in....props to (Crusty?) for not smashing his face in
Ya that right there tells you he didn't really want to fight. He had a couple chances to really put him out, but didn't.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Holly ****. Bad *** racing and the bonus footage is spectacular. Mad props bwuahaha.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Good races, those guys sure don't know how to throw a punch tho.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

If Obama doesn't get re-elected good ole Mitt Romney is gonna deport all minorities... wait... his dad is Mexican...lol. Dayum good races!! That fight looked like something from one of the USA up all night movies back in the day...lol. 2SS you need some sun homie... look like a stunt double for a twilight vampire...lol j/k!!

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
I know. If Obama gets re-elected I'm going to laser that **** off and drop my citizenship.

Somalia is a beautiful country you know.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:45 PM
OEM
Teching In

God damn not everyone walking the streets is a ******* mma fighter. Like I said they were 2 normal guys, one was pissy drunk, the other was tired and full as **** off pancakes. Let's see some of your fight's, im sure you're all the next world champ. Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dont let them get to ya bro... I know after being full of pancakes i loss to my pillow every mf'n time...lol. I think the black guy was tired of you guys abusing his friend...lol.

Originally Posted by OEM
God damn not everyone walking the streets is a ******* mma fighter. Like I said they were 2 normal guys, one was pissy drunk, the other was tired and full as **** off pancakes. Let's see some of your fight's, im sure you're all the next world champ. Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:09 PM
OEM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
Dont let them get to ya bro... I know after being full of pancakes i loss to my pillow every mf'n time...lol. I think the black guy was tired of you guys abusing his friend...lol.
They arent really getting to me, it's just getting old fast. Figured that would prevent more of the same posts in here again, and again, and againnnn...
Old 09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Gotcha... your Cobra reminds of this other group i watch on YouTube... i think he has the same year as you and his name is: Mofobucs... i think he has upper/lower pulley and a shot. Nice!
Old 09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
OEM
Teching In

Gotcha... your Cobra reminds of this other group i watch on YouTube... i think he has the same year as you and his name is: Mofobucs... i think he has upper/lower pulley and a shot. Nice!

Ya, his videos are pretty cool.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by OEM

Yeah man, its funny how plp think theyre the toughest guy around the block because they did some martial arts and/or watched too many TV show, but in fact they never got involved in a real street fight Or even worse, some guy think theyre the **** because they threw one lucky punch in the back of the head of a random guy at a random bar and ran away after with his gay friends. I've seen too many '' ultimate fighter hero'' guys knocked out by nobodys.

You friend was obviously not giving all he had and he still put the guy down 10times and he could have killed him when full mount on the drunk dude.

The video is sick, your car rolls out OEM!!

Last edited by Johnnystock; 09-20-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OEM
God damn not everyone walking the streets is a ******* mma fighter.
but, every car on the street is a racecar right? lol
Old 09-20-2012, 03:36 PM
OEM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZFreie
but, every car on the street is a racecar right? lol
Here in Houston, everything is fucked up. I've seen plenty of street car's here on trailers, with parachutes and bars. But they are a streetcar, because it can just make a pass on the street.

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Yeah man, its funny how plp think theyre the toughest guy around the block because they did some martial arts and/or watched too many TV show, but in fact they never got involved in a real street fight Or even worse, some guy think theyre the **** because they threw one lucky punch in the back of the head of a random guy at a random bar and ran away after with his gay friends. I've seen too many '' ultimate fighter hero'' guys knocked out by nobodys.

You friend was obviously not giving all he had and he still put the guy down 10times and he could have killed him when full mount on the drunk dude.

The video is sick, your car rolls out OEM!!
Exactly, and thanks!

Last edited by OEM; 09-20-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

I enjoyed the street racing and the bonus fight at the end. The fight was funny as hell, and good for some laughs.

Don't let people' s response about the fight get you, it's the internet where everybody dates super models, their cars are faster than Mach I's and they can straight throw fists
Old 09-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

If Obama doesn't get re-elected good ole Mitt Romney is gonna deport all minorities... wait... his dad is Mexican...lol. Dayum good races!! That fight looked like something from one of the USA up all night movies back in the day...lol. 2SS you need some sun homie... look like a stunt double for a twilight vampire...lol j/k!!
If being a stunt double gets me that hot bitch from that movie, hell yeah.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Staging Lane

Hey OEM what's the specs on your car? That cobra is sick.

Quick Reply: Your favorite street racing video is back.