Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Thought I might be fighting above my weight class

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 04:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kills OP. Your Z moves out! What altitude are you at?

All these GTR fanboys are funny.

So OP lost on the races when his car wasn't running up to potential and not making the claimed power due to low bottle pressure. Who's gives a ****?

And as far as the power goes on the GTR, obviously he was stating what he heard that day from the owners of the cars. How is he supposed to know the ins and outs of all those damn packages that you can get?

Smh give it a rest.

Again, good kills. Post more vids if you have them!
Old 09-23-2012, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1rob00

So OP lost on the races when his car wasn't running up to potential and not making the claimed power due to low bottle pressure. Who's gives a ****?

And as far as the power goes on the GTR, obviously he was stating what he heard that day from the owners of the cars. How is he supposed to know the ins and outs of all those damn packages that you can get?

Smh give it a rest.

Those races were at 5,800 feet altitude, but the DA was 6,700 feet.

Last edited by good2go; 09-23-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by why87
I sense the GTR butthurt.
who even cares about those barbie cars.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1rob00

Smh give it a rest.

Nonsense! I'm going through all of OP's vids and other unrelated vids to prove that he didn't win. And I don't even have a GTR.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by good2go
ALL RIGHT! Here's a vid of one of the freeway races:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-lc7kQ9-I

Put a beating on that GTR!!

Getting hate from fan bois means you must be doing something right
Old 09-24-2012, 12:54 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
lol these gtr kids turn into svt owners when they get beat.
LMAO Ouch.

Originally Posted by ship
read what bro with a video game picture in his signature? you didn't post anything.
I was wondering when that was ever going to get mentioned. idk whats behind the sig though... I've always just wanted to know why it was a Forza car...

Originally Posted by why87
Nonsense! I'm going through all of OP's vids and other unrelated vids to prove that he didn't win. And I don't even have a GTR.
ROFL No ******* kidding. Dude ran out of the bottle at the end. Its noticable from the way the races ended. One with the z06 blowing on the GTR, and then the other where its vice versa. I'm just amazed no one can accept he won and lost. ?!??! Yes, Modded GTRs are fast cars... wtf do people think Z06s on spray are? 17 second cars?

To OP
Good runs, good kills and good deaths. Maybe next time once the bottle starts running out, don't run so no one here will pretend to know all the answers of the racing universe and what everyones wheel horsepower is by counting the street stripes passing within a certain time frame.

****** Mythbusters in SRK. **** is crazy.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by odthetruth
LMAO Ouch.

I was wondering when that was ever going to get mentioned. idk whats behind the sig though... I've always just wanted to know why it was a Forza car...

ROFL No ******* kidding. Dude ran out of the bottle at the end. Its noticable from the way the races ended. One with the z06 blowing on the GTR, and then the other where its vice versa. I'm just amazed no one can accept he won and lost. ?!??! Yes, Modded GTRs are fast cars... wtf do people think Z06s on spray are? 17 second cars?

To OP
Good runs, good kills and good deaths. Maybe next time once the bottle starts running out, don't run so no one here will pretend to know all the answers of the racing universe and what everyones wheel horsepower is by counting the street stripes passing within a certain time frame.

****** Mythbusters in SRK. **** is crazy.
Well don't run and make excuses when you get beat. That's all people are asking. Also don't make the other car look to be as big and bad to boost up your rep. All the OP has is one video of proof to show that he beat the GT-R once. There are a couple vids to show that the GT-R beat him a couple times.

That's all I'm getting across.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Well don't run and make excuses when you get beat. That's all people are asking. Also don't make the other car look to be as big and bad to boost up your rep. All the OP has is one video of proof to show that he beat the GT-R once. There are a couple vids to show that the GT-R beat him a couple times.

That's all I'm getting across.
Not true. You have two different viewpoints of the same roll race where I was low on N2O getting beat. From a dig I got beat...a lot.

Time for drag radials, although I HATE what they do to the handling of this beast.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by good2go
Not true. You have two different viewpoints of the same roll race where I was low on N2O getting beat. From a dig I got beat...a lot.

Time for drag radials, although I HATE what they do to the handling of this beast.
I assume a rematch is in order...
Old 09-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Teching In

You guys act like we are hating to the max on op, just clearing up things. You guys crack me up, only posting best times on your cars, vids that you win, post it all. Air it out. That's it. You guys on your platform have many proud accomplishments. 7 sec atomicz! F n fast car. We don't have that yet. To op , good runs! No doubt a c6z modded right with a good driver is a beast. But to the other guys, don't downplay a platform that you never experienced. No one is saying the vettes have interior made by Rubbermaid , or your balsa wood floors, and seats that look like they came out of a cobalt. And a car that any pass can go 12's or 10's with the same power. And then the Camaro guys talking trash, it's not our fault that when we need parts , we can't look under a rock or go to a junk yard to find them.
Performance cars are what they are and I respect all of them. On our forum we get allot of gm guys with fast cars an we don't tear them apart. Give props where props is do. Op won and lost, he has a beast of a car. We were just stating that the power said gtr was at wasn't correct. That's all. Butthurt, little do you know I also own a brand new grand sport vert. And I love it. If the 427 vert would have came out sooner I would have gotten that instead. Hell, who wouldn't want to smoke people in a convertible?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Teching In

Just so you know I'm not hating, me vs my friends h/c c6zo6 with 150 shot.
I lost, his car is a beast trapped 145mph

Old 09-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Teching In

You win some and you loose some. I post it all. As my 3 year old daughter says!

Old 09-24-2012, 10:04 AM
On The Tree

Hey it's all good. Just some guys still playing with cars. Nobody broke, everybody had fun.

Peace out.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Teching In

^ your a good sport bro! Congrats and keep having fun!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Hi everyone,

First post.

If you look at the NAGTROC boards - no one is fan boiing over the race.
We all know (and some even own) built Z06's are strong runners.
Everyone had fun and that is what is most important.

That said - when someone makes some claims about pulling 4+ cars on a run and there is a video showing both his win and his loss - I think it's time for a rematch.

Why bicker? If it really lost on the one video only because he was low on the bottle - just race again - even best two out of three to make sure everyone is in the right gear and see what happens.

Peace.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
You aware brah?
Originally Posted by 2SSARME
You riding dat bicycle brah?
do you even lift?

wasnt aware there were a few miscers on here. i have the same screen name on there.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Spectre86
do you even lift?

wasnt aware there were a few miscers on here. i have the same screen name on there.
Yup - we're on here.

I'm just wondering why the silence?

There's two videos - one with the OP getting beaten and one that he is pulling the GTR. If it's truly because he ran out of spray or the only reason the GTR lost the second race is because he was not in the right gear...

Let's find out.

The Switzer P800 package is a bolt on kit. No engine mods and in this case - running on crappy 91 octane. Probably 600 awhp max (which is slightly more than a tune and exhaust GTR running 93). Car weighs 4000+ pounds.

That said - this is the only chance (the car being on 91 octane) the OP will ever have to beat this setup.

So get the NOS - and get back out there. Bring a good camera and let everyone see the outcome.

This section is supposed to be "kill stories"...well you don't have that any more than the GTR does over you.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Only thing I know about gtr's is that anyone can drive them and it takes nearly no driver mod to drive them.. For gtr's it's 95% car and a little stones with a steady finger driver added in that equation.. Cool beans you have a 10sec show room floor stock car that anyone with atleast a day or 2 of driving experiance can run it as fast as You can.. Because why? It's all the car doing the talking.. I would like to see some of the gtr owner's get behind a tt Lsx car where it actually takes a driver mod.. Moral of my drunking bitch fit is... Gtr's have no reason to lose because it's all car with little to no driver mod... The c6z obvisly had bottle pressure issues on that video with 2 different views of the race... Go take your bitch made paddle shifting awd to your gtr forums and **** off.. Not much dudes here knows your little Switzer package cars and there mods for the package. Op has a nitrous c6z and bottle issues which is almost as if he didnt have the power adder.. The most you guys can bring up.. Well the car must be tuned for 91 pump gas so your lucky.. Wow cool I respect how fast gtr's are but not most there drivers.. Far to cocky and arrogant.. Have the king of the world attitude and nothing can beat their cars..

Last edited by Imstock2; 09-25-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vtknight
Yup - we're on here.

I'm just wondering why the silence?

There's two videos - one with the OP getting beaten and one that he is pulling the GTR. If it's truly because he ran out of spray or the only reason the GTR lost the second race is because he was not in the right gear...

Let's find out.

The Switzer P800 package is a bolt on kit. No engine mods and in this case - running on crappy 91 octane. Probably 600 awhp max (which is slightly more than a tune and exhaust GTR running 93). Car weighs 4000+ pounds.

That said - this is the only chance (the car being on 91 octane) the OP will ever have to beat this setup.

So get the NOS - and get back out there. Bring a good camera and let everyone see the outcome.

This section is supposed to be "kill stories"...well you don't have that any more than the GTR does over you.

The "fanboiism" is really strong when someone signs up just to hate. This is coming from someone that really likes GTR's..but honestly go somewhere else.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Spectre86
do you even lift?

measly reps 4 u and adamantium when i decide to log in later.

awared.

Quick Reply: Thought I might be fighting above my weight class