Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

"You Shall NOT PASS!" And "So you think you can corner?" - my stupid vids collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
And some guys like it in the ***.

What's your point?
just figured since you are a "pro driver" and you say no other "pro driver" drives without two hands on the wheel at all times id bring up a "crappy" driver that doesnt....
Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd like to see that with 1 hand.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 478 Likes on 375 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

^^^^lol...that idiot don't even have a helmet on!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brb saving this thread.

Last edited by adamantium; 09-25-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Teching In

I use 2 hands for everything....and I do mean EVERYTHING...
Old 10-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Sometimes when I'm out sliding around I have no hands on the wheel. Bunch of non driving ***** in here.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Another large and in charge member checking in... Don't hate on the guy cause he is a big fella, that's high school ****...
Old 10-04-2012, 04:45 AM
On The Tree

Is watching videos of yourself doing all this a fetish of some sort? And was half of this sarcasm? Such as the truck flying past you and you flooring it.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Drew-Bot
Is watching videos of yourself doing all this a fetish of some sort? And was half of this sarcasm? Such as the truck flying past you and you flooring it.
I keep my camera rolling all the time I'm in my car because I spend so much time on the road and have seen so many accidents over the years: the kind of accidents that would make it onto "Dumbest Drivers" or other shows. Which, in turn, should pay me some decent coinage if I get it on video and sell it too them. Of course now that I have a camera rolling I haven't seen any accidents... murphies law...

It, of course, also comes in handy for those random street races but again I haven't really gotten into any worth posting since the camera went up.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It takes a real man to race through a neighborhood.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
It takes a real man to race through a neighborhood.
LOL...fast and the furious hood edition.
But no seriously OP was just givin you ****. I bet if I did the same thing the only races id get would be some kids on bicycles talkin **** from the sidewalk throwing smoothies at my car.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
many accidents over the years: the kind of accidents that would make it onto "Dumbest Drivers" or other shows.
so your saying youve been featured on dumbest drivers as a driver? i can believe it
Old 10-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by usnfenix
so your saying youve been featured on dumbest drivers as a driver? i can believe it
I highly doubt your records as good as mine. Near 200,000 motorcycle miles, at least 400,000 car miles with one single car accident in the snow (ruled no fault) and a parking lot accident where a guy backed into me. Couple bike get-offs with no notable injuries except to my pride. How about you?

EDIT: forgot about the time when I was 16 and hit a semi's gas tank cover/aluminum step that fell off his truck on the freeway. It was hit that or one of the semi's on either side of me. It cantilevered the front of my moms Z28 into the air and spun me around. I did a 180 spin out between the semi's without hitting either one then got control of it going backwards at 75mph. Yeah a 16 yr old boy did that.

Last edited by Sticks n Stones; 10-05-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
I highly doubt your records as good as mine. Near 200,000 motorcycle miles, at least 400,000 car miles with one single car accident in the snow (ruled no fault) and a parking lot accident where a guy backed into me. Couple bike get-offs with no notable injuries except to my pride. How about you?

EDIT: forgot about the time when I was 16 and hit a semi's gas tank cover/aluminum step that fell off his truck on the freeway. It was hit that or one of the semi's on either side of me. It cantilevered the front of my moms Z28 into the air and spun me around. I did a 180 spin out between the semi's without hitting either one then got control of it going backwards at 75mph. Yeah a 16 yr old boy did that.
lol bud, and your point, who keeps records of their miles? oh wait you do cuz you whack off to every time you own a ricer in a video.

oh ive got xxx miles on this and xxx miles doing this and only one accident that wasnt my fault.

get off your high horse bud thats twice in this thread youve tried to be bigger and badder than people on the internet. why do you care so much to "impress" us? watch how easy it is to do what you just did.

i doubt your records are as good as mine, ive driven from hawaii to new york 47 times and no accidents. ive also got over 500,000 miles of 1/4 strip time, and im a record holder in several areas involving being on a sport bike and looking the coolest, and a record for most ever bitches pulled while on said sport bike. im undefeated in douchebaggery, interent coolness and overall arguing.

EDIT this one time i posted on ls1tech this sick *** video collection of horrible videos involving no real street racing and showed how i was afraid to break the law by passing on the shoulder but was ok with street racing and gunning it as a truck tried to pass me acting like a cocky asshat. and intentionly losing control of my vehicle and then speeding down roads i could have killed people on. yeah, a bored 23 year old at work just typed that.

Last edited by usnfenix; 10-09-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Teching In

stick, you **** kickin' red neck!

highway 9 is a pain in the ***.

have you gone out to high bridge road with the scoot or the goat? now thats a fun road to chase down the crotch rocket cowboys.

wave at me over towards seattle hill rd....
Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by messix
stick, you **** kickin' red neck!

highway 9 is a pain in the ***.

have you gone out to high bridge road with the scoot or the goat? now thats a fun road to chase down the crotch rocket cowboys.

wave at me over towards seattle hill rd....
I've been up and down high bridge dozens of times on the bike. Haven't been since last year though: too many bikes ending up in the ditches along with enough cops to take the fun out of it. I got two roads I do hit in the area, that no one really knows about. gonna keep it that way, too.

Speaking of which: I don't recognize the name? Seattle hill road... damn man, i know a couple guys who said they live over on that road: a GTO guy, a 636 ninja guy, and crap, someone else. lol

Quick Reply: "You Shall NOT PASS!" And "So you think you can corner?" - my stupid vids collection